To no end

I Got You

Yoona is terribly quiet today, really, really quiet that Sooyoung knows.. clearly aware that she is indeed in a really, really big trouble.

The ride is awfully silent, that they both can hear their heartbeat in between the soft music from the radio.

And when all Sooyoung could do is glancing over her wife once in a while, all Yoona is doing is taking a quick glance on her phone once before setting her eyes straight to the front.

Well, maybe plotting something good for her wife’s coming back, but might be going with a little naughty with silent leaving, but the rest, who knows, only God knows, and Yoona of course.

Sooyoung parked the car, Tiffany’s car, in front of their house before Yoona stepped out from the car just as silent.

Sooyoung followed after, walking inside their newlywed house, their home.

“..you’re still living here?” Sooyoung asked softly, following Yoona who seems to walk into their bedroom silently, trying to lighten the awkward silent between them.

“..hmm..” and that’s all Yoona could give.

“Alone?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed, pretty much dislike the idea, not that Sooyoung will agree more if Yoona stayed with someone else, but living with her parents might be a better idea at the moment.

Yoona stopped, heaved a sigh before she turned to her wife, making the taller woman to stop right after she stepped inside the room.

They’re staring at each other in silent before Yoona is walking closer, and closer.

Yoona’s eyes is determinate, firm, and sharp as they’re ready to bore a hole right into Sooyoung’s soul.

And the fact that Yoona is getting closer, reducing the gap in between them, Sooyoung could only pray that whatever going inside Yoona’s mind won’t be worse than her heart could take.

Sooyoung cleared nervously, but Yoona inched closer with Sooyoung retreated, reached out her arms as she slid them past Sooyoung’s head, easily get the door closed.

And it’s when Sooyoung’s back hits the door, she realized that she is trapped in between Yoona’s arms, and eyes.

“..you left..” Yoona said tonelessly, leaning closer with her eyes shot right into Sooyoung’s “who do you expected me to live with?”

Sooyoung gulped, this is the first time her wife ever comes like this.

“..I—I--..”

“..you left me..” Yoona cut “two days..” she added “do you have any idea on how much you’ve made me cry?”

“..hey--..”

“I have cried more in that two days than any other time in my life ever since I was five..”

“..Yoona--..”

“And you didn’t even call me and tell me where were you..” Yoona said coldly “do you know how worried am I? do you know how scared I get, wondering if you would never come back? Do you--..”

“I didn’t leave!” Sooyoung cut, her brows furrowed, and with all that accusation Yoona thrown on her, she got a little bit mad.

It was not all her fault.

“How about you? you didn’t even visit me in the hospital! Do you even knew that I was there?!”

“I was there!!” Yoona snapped back “I was waiting for you to wake up!”

Just right when Yoona finished her words, Sooyoung turned them, taking the turned to trap her wife in between her arms.

With a loud thud as Sooyoung’s fists hit the door, It was clear that she was a little bit upset by Yoona’s sudden outburst.

“And when I woke up..” Sooyoung leaned closer, closer to Yoona’s earlobe, grazing her lips “..you were not there..”

Yoona’s tears starting to welled up, falling when she is too frustrate to explain, and there is something else there, something that she can’t yet tell her wife.

But she was getting so desperate to get the tall woman to understand as her hands fisted, teeth clenching.

“I was there!! I was there with you!!” Yoona hits Sooyoung’s chest frustratingly “and just because you can’t see me there, doesn’t mean that I was not there!!” she yelled.

Sooyoung sighed, giving up by her wife’s tears “..Yoona..”

“And—and just because I said I love you, doesn’t mean that you can treat me like that!! kissing just anyone in front of me!!”

And Sooyoung knows, where this all supposed to start.

“Yoon--..”

“I hate you!! I hate you!! I really hate you, Choi Sooyoung!!”

“Yoona, please..” Sooyoung pleaded, grabbing Yoona’s wrists to stop hitting her, pulling the crying woman in a tight hug, a really tight hug, calming the latter.

“..i won’t go through all this with you again..” Sooyoung said “not when I come back for a better purpose..” she whispered, running her finger through Yoona’s hairs.

Yoona is sobbing, burying her face on Sooyoung’s neck, hugging the taller one tightly, so tightly that she doesn’t want to let it go.

A talk might be what they need, but a more calming conversation will be better.

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung called, it was after the second call when Sooyoung pulled herself slightly “..look..” she said, having Yoona’s chin in between her thumb and forefinger to lift the latter’s face to meet their eyes.

“..I love you..” Sooyoung whispered, reducing the gap in between them so, so slowly “only you..” she added in the same tone before their lips meet.

Sooyoung takes it in one gentle kiss when Yoona’s arms slowly made its way around Sooyoung’s neck, locking hard and doesn’t want to let go.

The kiss gets even more intense in seconds, more intimate that they could ever imagine.

Sooyoung slowly slid her arms to Yoona’s bottom, lifting the latter as the other woman easily circling her legs around Sooyoung’s waist.

And that’s when Sooyoung makes her way to their bed, their lips are not even parting, not even a second.

Sooyoung reached their bed in not time, gently laying Yoona along with her on top of the other’s.

And they’re still kissing, so hard and deep, with moans in between, a lot, loud, and hard moans. And getting worse by second.

The kiss was so intense that the only way they could breathing is that the same as how they kiss. They’re panting, so hard, but nothing is hard enough to stop them from this. Nothing.

Sooyoung starts nibbling to gently chewing Yoona’s lower lip, before her tongue is making its way deep to home, reaching every spot she could claim, pushing their body, desperately closer and closer even when there seems no gap left in between them, just as desperate as Yoona tried to pulled them closer.

They’re making up that one in Yoona’s collage, and this one they could never seemed to let go.

Not before their chest tightened, and they are run out of air, seriously run out of them as they parted, slowly with their lips still lingering on each other.

Sooyoung leaned her temple on Yoona’s, before her wife’s lips starts lingering around her jaw and down to her neck, softly kissing and leaving trail, her marks, which will soon turn into reddish or purplish, either way seem good for her, and Sooyoung doesn’t seem to mind either.

Sooyoung escapes another moans right when she feels Yoona’s tongue and teeth roaming all around her neck and shoulder.

Yoona knows that she got Sooyoung’s weak with that that she rolled themselves, positioned Sooyoung beneath her this time.

But this image.. a image of her wife kissed someone else come out of nowhere when she bit a little bit too hard, earning an obvious painful scream from the other.

“..Yoona!!” Sooyoung pulled slightly, rubbing the spot on her neck which seems to draw a little bit blood.

Yoona is still sitting on top of Sooyoung’s, on Sooyoung’s tummy when the woman beneath seem to get a little bit annoyed.

“What’s now?” Sooyoung spoke “did I do something wrong again? Did i--..”

It was silent when Sooyoung already finds Yoona’s lips on hers.

Different from the kiss earlier, Yoona leads it gently and sweet.

“..sorry..” Yoona whispered softly before gently placing a peck on the spot where she bit earlier “I lost my self just now..”

Sooyoung sighed, how could she stay mad on this woman?

Yoona pulled slightly, letting their position stays the same as their eyes meet.

“..you are mad because I kiss my bestfriend and cousin on cheek?” Sooyoung asked softly “don’t you realize where why lips has been reaching on every parts of you?”

“..i am not mad..” Yoona spoke softly, her hands are resting on Sooyoung’s chest “..I’m jealous..” she mumbled honestly, shyly, with her blushing.

Sooyoung fix her position, letting her wife straddling her as she sits on the bed, pulling them closer “..but I just do the craziest things and the best one in my life..” Sooyoung smiled sweetly “like confessing my feeling for you for the whole college to know..”

And it’s enough to bring a smile on Yoona’s face, at least for now when a shy smile makes its way on her face “I love you too..” she said “and I will keep telling you that, until you believe that I really do..”

“I believe you..” Sooyoung replied immediately “which is why, I am going all crazy for you, over and over again..” she said “you could just say the word to me, and I will turn insane, again..” she smiled naughtily “crazy over you..”

Yoona giggled softly “..Sooyoung.. I miss you.. so, so much..” Yoona said, her fingers are struggling to work on Sooyoung’s buttons. Not that Sooyoung mind anyway.

“..aren’t we going to talk?” Sooyoung asked softly when Yoona reached her second button.

“We are..” Yoona spoke, eyes glued on her hands, still working with the buttons “..just talk, I will listen..”

Sooyoung chuckled, holding Yoona’s wrist as she spoke “..really, because I can see that you mind is already somewhere else..”

“..hmm.. le-let me just finish with the button..” Yoona said shyly, avoiding Sooyoung’s naughty smile.

Sooyoung giggled before she moves her arms, back to lock Yoona’s waist, pulling them closer, gladly letting her wife to do whatever she is wishing for, making it easier before they could move to the next thing they has in mind, something other than talking.

“..so..” Sooyoung spoke when it seems like Yoona has done with her button, seems to work on her own clothes by now “you said you were in the hospital?”

“I was..” Yoona replied confidently, her top already off, with her palms are pressing on Sooyoung’s tummy “I was there, waiting for you to wake up..” Yoona explained, as she tried to take Sooyoung’s top off as well, which her wife being pretty much cooperating “but then, I figured out since you might slept for a while, I will just met my father first, talking about us, before I talked with you..”

“But you didn’t come back?”

“I did..” Yoona frowned “..when you already left..” she spoke, meeting Sooyoung’s eyes, definitely being less uncomfortable by the fact that they both are already almost, really near topless.

“..i’m sorry..” Sooyoung voiced out sincerely “I should’ve stayed longer..” she said “I shouldn’t have started something I knew I couldn’t even manage to cope..” she whispered “I shouldn’t have left that time when I saw you with him..” Sooyoung bit her lip, her eyes left Yoona’s, and Yoona knows what is going on inside her wife’s head right now.

“..It was my fault..” Yoona spoke, having both hands on Sooyoung’s cheeks “I shouldn’t have left with him..” she added, but she got a pout from Sooyoung in exchange.

“You really did go out with him?”

“No, Soo!! No!!” Yoona swiftly denied, leaning closer to linger her lips on Sooyoung’s.

“I attended out lunch a little bit late..” Yoona spoke, trying her best to explain “but.. but..” Yoona sighed “I saw you kissed her..”

“I didn’t!!” Sooyoung quickly replied “Yoona!! I swear, I really--!!”

“I know..” Yoona cut, lingering their lips over, and over again “I met her in the hospital..” she said “she explained..” Yoona spoke “which is why, I regretted leaving that time..”

“Yoona—..”

“I should’ve came and listen to what happened..” Yoona cut “or I could just came there and kiss you hard..” Yoona whispered, biting Sooyoung’s lower lip softly, running the tip of her nose on Sooyoung’s “hard and long.. in front of her..” she added just as hazy “to tell her.. that you’re mine.. and only mine..”

“I am yours, Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered softly “..and talking about that..” she added when Yoona parted slightly, hands running down on Sooyoung’s pants, starting to work on the zipper “do you think Jonghyun was there this morning when I proposed?” she asked, her brows knitted innocently, really seems like she means to ask the question.

Yoona gave soft chuckle when she is sure that she can already spot what color Sooyoung is wearing down there under her pants, just one tug, or two, Yoona is sure that she could already take this one off “..hmm.. I think he was there..” Yoona mumbled, her eyes traveled around Sooyoung’s bare tummy, and lower.

“What make you so sure?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed, not buying Yoona’s word.

Yoona lifted her eyes to meet Sooyoung’s curious ones before she is stretching her body to reach her handbag by the edge of the bed, putting it on Sooyoung’s lap, shoving her hand inside to take her phone.

Yoona’s eyes are locking on the screen before she turned it for Sooyoung to see.

There was a massage.

Hey.. what a nice show you gave us there.. you should’ve told me that you’re in love with that ‘cousin’ of yours.. :D anyway, I understand what you’ve been wanting to tell me about this someone.. so, I wish you happiness, Yoona.. you and your girlfriend there..

I am happy for you..

But, by the way.. you really need to keep that kind of kiss private..”

 

But Sooyoung frowned right after she saw the text “..he said girlfriend!!”

Yoona giggled “I already texted him back..”

“What did you tell him?” Sooyoung stubbornly asked.

“Thanks for the advice.. if I could show that kind of kiss in public, you might don’t want to know what kind of things I do with my wife in private..” Yoona shrugged “and I empathized by my wife..”

Sooyoung glowed in a big grin, reaching the handbag on her lap, putting it mindlessly on the floor next to the bed “I love you..” she giggled after “so, so much..”

“And I love you as much..” Yoona smiled back “wait, maybe more..” she said “I don’t care.. all I need for you to know that I, Im Yoona.. is madly in love with you..” she said “and really Sooyoung, you’re stuck with me for the rest of your life..” she said, giving what seem like a threat “and I mean it, very, very much!!”

Sooyoung let out another giggle “..somehow, I’ve been waiting for you to say that.. and—oh, Gosh—Yoona!!”

Sooyoung swiftly grabs Yoona’s hand before her wife could dove them deep inside her pants.

Yoona frowned “..what? aren’t we done?”

“We still have a long way there..” Sooyoung spoke “we haven’t talked about my dad, have we?”

“But--..”

“And my cousin..” Sooyoung cut, left brow raised “I thought you want to clear everything out?”

Yoona bit her lower lip, pouting, stuttering “..ca-can’t it wait?”

Sooyoung giggled. Her blushing and nervous wife never failed to mess with her heart. What a good sight to see.

“Really? Are you in a rush?” Sooyoung teased “I am not going anywhere..”

“I know, and you will have no chance to do so even if you wanted to..” Yoona spoke, giving a cute threat “but—but.. hey! Don’t tell me you don’t want this too!!”

Sooyoung laughed before she leaned closer, giving her sweet teasing smile as she whispered hazily “trust me, you don’t want to know..”

Yoona’s face reddened “..so.. what are we waiting for?” she flustered “i—I miss you.. I really miss you, Soo..”

Sooyoung gave another sweet naughty smile as she pulled her wife closer, before swiftly rolled themselves, replacing their position, making her as the one to be in control.

“..i want to ask if you’re ready..” Sooyoung whispered in an obvious teasing tone “but I can feel your pants--…”

“Sooyoung!!” Yoona blushed, so hard, embarrassed obviously “I swear, if you don’t start now, I am going to--..”

Yoona was silent with a kiss, a soft gentle one that turned into a hungry passionate one. Okay, maybe not only one, but there are so much.. so much more..

Yoona was quick to wrap her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling them closer, closer that no distance could ever parted them again, not even less desperate than the kiss they shared earlier, but seems even more frustrate than that one.

And they’re indeed desperate, desperate for each other, and nothing wrong with that. Not when they know that they belong to each other.

Because the more clothes ripped from them, the greater their intention to dominate the other.

And really, when no more clothes involved, which was pretty much describe their condition at the moment, their missing and longing only grow stronger than before, and they could only find themselves falling even more in love, deeper, and deeper to the endless bottom.

They just found themselves. It was easy.

They could find themselves by the reflection on their other halves eyes.

Or maybe from the electrifying touches when their skin in touch.

Or that burning sensation when they their lips meet, or how they could feel that fire spreading all over their body each time that sweet lips are making its way all over their skin, again, again, and again. And how that sweet lingered one could makes its way from the exposed skin to the hidden treasured one. Softly leaving marks to dive inside and deeper than anyone could be.

They’re in heaven.

Or it might be from the way they feel when they complete each other, the way they could fit the missing piece, how they miraculously fill each other with love, and more than love.

 “..i tell you now, Mrs.Choi..” Sooyoung whispered as she gently nibbling Yoona’s earlobe, they bodies keep hitting each other, hard and needy “..i’ve been trying to hold myself in these past two days..” she said “and there is no way..” she whispered so hazy, and sweet that Yoona could feel her body melted than how she already was “that I am going to hold back ever again..” she said “not ever again..”

And who said that everything always come to an end?