Take her away from me

I Got You

“Hey, beautiful..” Sooyoung whispered softly with a small smile right when she stepped out from the bathroom, sneaking right behind her wife, circling her arms around Yoona’s waist when the latter is standing up in front of the full body mirror.

The long oval one near their walk-in wardrobe.

Sooyoung is still clad in her white towel where, thanks to her height, letting Yoona sees more than she is supposed to.

It was barely covered her thighs and her chest.

But it was something Sooyoung never put a thought on.

Providing her wife with a good sight and warmth might be more important.

“..how could you look so great in everything?” Sooyoung asked, before she added teasingly “and in nothing?”

“..ya-yah.. put something on.. you can catch cold..” Yoona flustered red.

They were together inside just moment ago, a little lot longer than how they usually were, doing what they have been into ever since they step inside their bedroom.

Yoona walked out just minutes earlier and Sooyoung after, preventing from continuing their hot cold shower, from shower to tub, and tub to shower, and whatever, which is Yoona definitely not opposed to.

But they have dinner to catch on.

Sooyoung giggled, left brow raised, definitely into her teasing again “..wanna give a hand?”

Which Yoona will always gladly accepted.

But once again, they have dinner to catch on.

Turned to face her wife, Yoona slid her arms though Sooyoung’s shoulder, pulling her wife closer “have you tell Jessica and your cousin that I will join the sleepover?”

“Noted.” Sooyoung reported childishly.

“..do you think we can have another room?” Yoona asked “a regular one would be okay.”

“You were the one who told me we need to stop making love for today.” Sooyoung gave a playful smile.

“..tha-that’s because I—I don’t want to be late for dinner!” Yoona said defensively, frowning “I don’t want your cousin to think that I married you just to get into your pants.”

Sooyoung’s forehead creased “you’re not?”

“Soo!” Yoona whined.

Sooyoung laughed softly “you’re going to make me think that I am not that good with our making love that you’re easily bored.”

“Trust me, I am not bored.” Yoona pouted, buried her blushing face on Sooyoung’s side façade “and trust me.. you don’t want to know what I have in mind..”

Sooyoung planted a kiss on Yoona’s jaw “baby, believe me when I said that you’re not the only person who are thinking about that..” she said “..but then.. I had asked Tiff, and she reminded me of my promise..”

Yoona pulled, doesn’t like what comes after.

“She agreed for you to join, as long as we stay in the same room.”

“..why?” Yoona whined again.

Sooyoung giggled. Yoona is being cute.

“We are going to sleep on different bed, baby.”

“But still..” Yoona paused, her face turned strangely red.

Sooyoung gave another teasing smile, leaning closer as she whispered “we can sneak around for that…”

Yoona’s face reddened, running the tip of her nose on Sooyoung’s cheek as she whispered shyly “..we-we will? How are we going to do that?”

Sooyoung laughed softly, running her fingers in between her wife’s hairs.

“..trust me.. we will just find a way..”

Yoona pulled slightly, meeting her naughty wife’s eyes “..I love you..”

“..really..” Sooyoung chuckled “ever since we got our little fight, you’ve become adorably sweet..”

“..I am going to tell you that every day..”

Sooyoung’s smile softened “I love you too..” before she pressed her lips on Yoona’s.

Yoona sneaked her arms, gripping on Sooyoung’s shoulder, before she goes lower, one tug, easily getting the only piece of cloth that covered her wife’s body fall, pooling on the floor.

“…someone just told me that we need to get ready now..”

“It was your fault.” Yoona mumbled in between their kisses, having her palms pressed on Sooyoung’s chests.

“..hmm.. baby..”

Yoona pulled from Sooyoung slightly, not her hands, not her body, just her lips, with a serious expression she asked “…do you think we still have enough time for this?”

Sooyoung stared in amusement “what are you going to do if I said no?”

Yoona paused when she gave it a quick thought, and seconds before she answered “..then, we will find a way to make enough time..”

-----

 

“There is something I am curious about.”

The girl on the passenger seat glanced on the tall driver “I don’t live my life to satisfy your curiousity.”

Amused chuckles escaped the lawyer’s lips “..are you usually like this?”

“Like what?” Tiffany’s brows raised.

“..unfriendly?” Yuri thought before she voiced.

“I don’t need a  friend.” Tiffany simply stated while turned to the window by her side.

“Good. I don’t have any intention to be your friend either..” Yuri said, making the red haired girl her again.

Tiffany is obviously realistic enough to know that there are people who don’t want her just as much as she doesn’t want them. She just can’t believe that someone had said that right on her face.

But then again, she should expect what comes after from the player’s lips.

“..only..” the lawyer said, followed with a teasing smile.

Jezz, why she doesn’t feel surprised?

Tiffany heaved a sigh, choosing to ignore the obvious flirt thrown by the lawyer.

“..she is not like how it seems…”

Her cousin’s voice lingered inside Tiffany’s head.

“..tch..” mentally scoffed, Tiffany turned back to the window “..she is exactly like how it seems..

“..I’m curious on how you will set things with your cousin wife..” Yuri voiced her thought to fill in the emptiness.

“I don’t like sharing.” Tiffany said “which I believe I already informed you about.” She added “including my thought.”

Yuri chuckled softly “too bad. I am ready to give a hand.”

Tiffany’s brows creased.

Yuri glanced “but then again, I promised your cousin to never hit on her again.” She spoke “so tell me if there is something I could give a hand, without interfering her marriage life.” she thrown a playful smile.

“I will take care of it myself.” Tiffany said.

The curved on Yuri’s lips went upward “..you will make it tough on her, aren’t you?”

Tiffany makes no eye contact when she spoke “..I believe that there is no one good enough to stand by her side.”

Yuri’s left brow raised “aside from you?”

“I won’t hurt her.” Tiffany turned, seemly pissed by the lawyer’s words.

“Yoona might not either.” Yuri said “you won’t know if you don’t give her a chance.”

“She did.” Tiffany spoke “it was the reason why I came to Seoul.” She said, eyes piercing into the lawyer’s, pretty much annoyed by the unstoppable attempt from the tall woman to argue with her “to stop her from getting hurt.”

“..hmm?”

“Just like how she protects me.” Tiffany spoke “I will protect her too.” she added “from someone like that girl.” She said, eyes furrowed on Yuri “..or someone like you.”

Yuri got wordless, staring in amusement. What an interesting girl.

“Fine.. fine..” Yuri chuckled softly “I will stop here before you hurt my pride.”

Tiffany said nothing, turned back to the window.

A smile made its way on Yuri’s face, glancing time to time on her side, on a certain woman.

What a sweet and adorable girl.

But then again, all her mind is working only on how to melt this woman’s heart.

It might take time. Yuri smiled to herself. She might failed once.

But she won’t fail this time. She won’t fail to melt this unoccupied cold heart of the beautiful brunette.

-----

 

“..um..” the petite brunette mumbled hesitantly “..ar-are we going to tell them that we-we’re back together?”

The blonde, wearing a naughty smile turned to her side, left brow raised “..are  we?”

Taeyeon frowned immediately. That’s not the answer she is hoping for.

From their conversation earlier, they do agree to take this slow.

But the blonde hasn’t give a straight yes about their relationship.

So Taeyeon just took courage to ask again.

“..aren’t we?” Taeyeon mumbled.

Jessica giggled softly. Taeyeon is being cute.

It was torturing to know that she has apart from this woman for days.

And she doesn’t want to make it longer.

But they had issues to fix.

“I thought that we agreed to fix our issues first before going somewhere.” Jessica spoke, with a teasing smile.

“..haven’t we already did?” Taeyeon’s brows creased.

“Have we?”

“Sica..”

Again, Jessica escaped soft giggles “I am not going anywhere, Tae..” she spoke “let’s take this slow, should we?”

Taeyeon frowned “..how long does this slow stand for?”

It was hard for the blonde to hold her giggles, which she just let Taeyeon heard it once again “..we will know when we’re there..”

Jessica’s answer deepened Taeyeon’s frown. Taeyeon parked her car on the parking lot, and fixed her gaze to the beautiful blonde “..so, it was like we’re going somewhere without knowing when will we get there?”

“..uhum..” Jessica smiled, turned to her side, holding Taeyeon’s hand, tight “..but the best things are.. we know where we’re going..” she said, keeping a sweet smile “..and we’re going together.” She added “I promised..”

Taeyeon’s lips curved a little. She was calmed down by Jessica’s promise.

“..but we’re not girlfriend?” Taeyeon once again assured, coaxing the blonde to just giving a yes “yet?”

“..hmm..” Jessica hummed, staring right into Taeyeon’s eyes, leaning closer, meeting their lips.

It tasted sweeter than ever.

“..but there are still things that we’re allowed to..” the blonde gave a naughty smile as she pulled, which Taeyeon gladly mirrored, missing that lips again.

“…let’s just enjoy what we have now..” Jessica voiced softly, caressing Taeyeon’s cheek lovingly “..let’s just promised that we will grow mature day by day..” she said “and one day, we will be ready to not just being girlfriend..”

Taeyeon’s smiled widened.

This woman never failed to make her fall, catching her yet again.

“..okay..” Taeyeon smiled softly. Jessica’s words just washed her doubt, insecurities, and her worries “..I promised that I will grow and learn day by day..” Taeyeon spoke softly “..and one day..” she said sweetly, lovingly “..one day.. I will make sure that I am more that worth to stand by your side.. that I am worth to spent your forever with.”

Jessica smiled, her heart flustered.

And another kiss won’t be too long for them to be late on their dinner, right?

-----

 

“..I am nervous.” Yoona spoke on their way inside the family restaurant.

Sooyoung turned “hmm?”

“It feels like I am about to meet my parents in law.” Yoona frowned “Sooyoung, my heart feel like it was about to burst.” She said “I can’t imagine how it feels when I really meet them.”

“You already met them.”

“But it was when we decided for our marriage to last only for three months.” Yoona spoke “now it is different.” She said “I was about to ask your parents if I want to take you forever.”

A sweet teasing smile easily appeared on Sooyoung’s lips “..that’s sweet, baby..” she said softly, suddenly stop her step which caused Yoona to turn as her hand hold Sooyoung’s.

“Wha-?”

Sooyoung doesn’t give a chance for her wife to say a word as she pulled the tall brunette, crushing their lips.

They smiled in between their kiss before they pulled.

“How was now? still nervous?” Sooyoung asked with an obvious naughty smile.

Yoona’s face reddened, flustered by Sooyoung’s gesture, biting her lower lip but she nods her head lightly “I still am.”

Sooyoung chuckled lightly, leaning closer. But instead of giving another kiss, Sooyoung showered her wife’s face with kisses.

“Now?” the taller woman’s brows raised playfully, actually ready to give another shower of kisses.

“Should we keep that for later?”

Sooyoung giggled “..ah, I actually have something else for later.” The tall brunette said playfully “but I don’t mind starting with this.”

Yoona giggled “I love you, Soo..” she said “so much in love with you.”

“I love you to, madly in love with you.” Sooyoung spoke before again, they continue their walk to the entrance.

But it was not even their second step when Sooyoung suddenly stopped again.

“What?”

“Soo?” Sooyoung stared at her wife, getting the younger woman more in confuse “I thought we agreed on baby?”

Yoona’s face flushed redder, nervously biting her lower lip while eyes avoiding Sooyoung’s.

“..I am still getting used to that..” Yoona spoke shyly “..can you give me some time?”

Sooyoung’s face turned expressionless, but she pulled her hand from Yoona’s.

“..then..” the taller one said “tell me when you’re already used to that.” she turned, not waiting for her wife’s answer before keep walking.

“..wha-what?” Yoona was definitely dumbfounded. Is Sooyoung mad? Upset?

“Soo! Wait!” Yoona slightly yelled, taking quick steps, half way running with her foot aching by the heels. Stupid heels. This is the best heels she had. And because of this stupid heels, she was steps behind from her upset wife.

Yoona even need to stop to fix her high heels’s straps, leaning on the closest place she could reach.

Sooyoung is walking with her back on Yoona.

She is actually not mad, nor upset. It was just silly to pick a fight over such things.

But Sooyoung can’t help that find it adorably cute when Yoona is being flustered or frustrated.

And now, Yoona is both.

Sooyoung hold her giggles without sparing glances back.

Making her way to the family restaurant, Sooyoung spots two familiar women.

It was when a more evil idea popped inside her head.

A little jealousy won’t hurt. And Sooyoung always finds it sweet and loving when Yoona needs to deal with it.

Sooyoung fastened her pace before she sneaked her arms behind the two petite women, one circling on Taeyeon’s waist, another on Jessica’s before she rested her chin on the blonde’s shoulder.

“Hey you two..” Sooyoung greeted.

Jessica smiled, greeting with a soft hi and a peck on her bestfriend’s cheek.

Yoona who obviously witness the scene boiled from flustered to high frustration and jealousy.

Yoona was definitely ready to take the heels and running after her wife for a kiss to tell the two that Sooyoung belongs to her, before two other women come from behind her.

“Hey..” a familiar lawyer greeted with a smile.

“Hey..” Yoona greeted back, straightened her back “nice to meet you..” Yoona gave a polite bow, which she almost never did before. But it was Sooyoung’s cousin.

She is so going to deal with her naughty wife after this.

Tiffany says no word, turned to Yuri “..you can go first..”

Yuri smiled, glancing over the two women in turn before she said “..fine, I want to go after Sooyoung, anyway.” She said just relaxingly, getting glares from the two brunettes.

But Yuri only chuckles before she really made her way inside to greet the tall woman with a warm and big hug.

Yoona awkwardly avoiding Tiffany’s eyes which observing her from head to toes.

Yoona is never once to feel dominated or intimidated by someone else’s presence yet it was only stares from this woman.

But Yoona needs to hold her pride if she wants for her relationship with Sooyoung to work.

Yoona needs the family blessing, acceptance.

And this woman by her sight, is Sooyoung’s family.

“..I don’t understand what my cousin sees in you..” Tiffany spoke.

And it took every little pieces of Yoona not to throw a tantrum over this unbelievingly not so friendly greeting.

But again, she will work this out.

Yoona won’t let Sooyoung to be the only one taking all the responsibility. It was their relationship. And she needs to grow up. Be patient.

And if voicing a word could get them in trouble, Yoona would rather say quiet.

And what’s more strange is that when Sooyoung’s cousin lifting her hand, making Yoona’s brows creased in confuse.

But Yoona take the hand anyway, giving a light handshake.

“..do you want my cousin?”

“Hmm?” it got Yoona’s brows furrowed deeper, with their hands still hold in the middle of thin air.

Tiffany leaned closer, right on Yoona’s side façade, giving a whisper which finally make Yoona conclude that this cousin of her wife is not actually accept her marriage with Sooyoung, and it was definitely will not become easy.

It was when Tiffany whispered slowly.

“..then.. take her away from me..”