I can prove it to you

I Got You

If there is one thing Yoona checked the moment morning comes, it was to see if her lovable wife is still in her embrace.

And she is still there, Sooyoung is still sleeping soundlessly in her embrace, face buried on her neck.

What a good morning.

With a small smile on her face, Yoona caressed Sooyoung’s hair, cheek, and bended slightly to meet their lips.

It was a hell for Yoona to hold back when Sooyoung is here, holding herself from touching every part of what she knows are hers.

But then again, before she could crept up her hand under Sooyoung’s shirt, the image of two American girls who is none other than her wife’s cousin as well as her bestfriend are currently there, she inwardly sighed.

The shower from the bathroom can be heard, and so Yoona conclude that one of them must be in the shower already, and another is still sleeping.

It is just that Yoona doesn’t really care who is doing what.

They are fully clothed, of course they are.

Last night was sure a little bit heated than Yoona expected to, but they managed to stop, and putting back their clothes as well.

Really, Yoona really never expected her wife to go all the way with two other people in their room. Not literary their room, but yeah, still.

Another sigh escaped Yoona’s lips for the morning, she has to be satisfied only to stare and kissing, and okay, maybe a little touching won’t hurt.

Yoona doesn’t even bother to turn and check if the two other girl are still there, on the bed across theirs.

Who cares?

All Yoona’s attention is solely attached on this sweet loving wife of hers.

Ah, this is the kind of life Yoona is wishing for, the kind of life she would definitely fighting to own no matter how hard things could be, or no matter how much she could lose. Anything is okay, anything but Sooyoung.

Yoona pulled slightly from the hug before she could pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s, hoping that her wife could opened her eyes and greeted her with breathless kisses. She needs that right now, now.

But without too much avail, Sooyoung seems to be a little bit tired to just wake up right away.

Sooyoung escaped soft grunt, shifted her body slightly and Yoona took the opportunity to bury her face on Sooyoung’s neck, starting with kisses to biting.

Soft moans escaped Sooyoung’s lips, and a smiled curved on Yoona’s, knowing that her wife is slowly waking up.

It might tell Yoona that she is doing fine in waking up her wife.

Another soft groan escaped Sooyoung’s lips when the latter shifted again, lying on her back.

Yoona giggled silently. How come someone look still breathtakingly beautiful with messy morning hairs.

With a small smile still, Yoona rolled her body to be on top of Sooyoung, legs slipping both beside Sooyoung’s thighs, lips still attached on Sooyoung’s neck.

“..mm.. Yoona..” Sooyoung called softly.

Yoona pulled slightly, giving an innocent smile “hmm?”

Sooyoung hardly opened her eyes and a small smile appeared on her face by her wife’s face “I think.. I can get used to this..”

Yoona escaped soft chuckles “I don’t mind waking you up like this every morning.”

Sooyoung giggled while Yoona is leaning closer for meeting their lips, but instead letting Yoona’s lips capture hers, Sooyoung turned her head slightly to the side, rubbing the tip of her nose on Yoona’s cheek.

“..I haven’t brush my teeth..” Sooyoung mumbled “you know, after what we did last night..”

“I don’t care.” Yoona turned, gently stealing a kiss before Sooyoung gives her another excuse.

Their lips locked right when they find each others, hands already lost inside shirts, and just like how Yoona wished to start her morning, hugs, kisses, and touches, a lot of them, there are all she got.

Sooyoung’s naughty hands slip inside Yoona’s pants, landed on Yoona’s bottom before she gave light squeeze, earning gasps and moans from the girl on her top.

And before they could go to the best part, a clicking sound make them parted instantly, with Yoona rolled on the side immediately.

And come to their sight, the fresh from the shower Tiffany Hwang.

“Morning..” Tiffany gave a sweet smile which Yoona is highly sure that the latter only intended to give it to her wife.

Yoona frowned.

“Morning too.” Sooyoung smiled as sweetly.

“Oh right,” Tiffany spoke, walking to Sooyoung’s bed, closer to the tall girl only to give a peck on Sooyoung’s cheek “we have a date today, aren’t we?”

Yoona’s brows creased. Date?

“Ah right!” Sooyoung beamed a smiled childishly “babe, you have classes today, aren’t you?”

Yoona heavy hearty nodded “but I might can skip them?” she asked hopefully her wife is into the idea either.

Sooyoung pouted “no, it won’t be good if our parents know that you have been skipping class just to go out with me.”

“But—“

“We can go out after your class babe.” Sooyoung grinned “how?”

Yoona hesitantly thinks “I finished around 2PM..” she mumbled.

“Then, I will just going out with Tiff while waiting for your class to finish, okay?”

Yoona doesn’t like the idea, she definitely doesn’t.

Meeting Sooyoung’s eyes, Yoona glanced on the standing girl which Yoona swore was smirking.

“Babe?”

“Fine.” Yoona gave up, glancing on Sooyoung’s cousin another time, earning the same smirk before the lady went to the other room.

“I will get ready.” She informed Sooyoung before leaving.

Yoona sighed, pushing the blanket as she was about to climb down from the bed.

“Babe..” Sooyoung called, wrapping her arms around Yoona’s waist from behind, rested her chin on Yoona’s shoulder “we have forever to go on dates.”

“And we can start if from today.” Actually, the hug makes Yoona feels better.

“But you have classes.”

“I can skip--..”

“Which is not good.” Sooyoung frowned “what would your parents say if they know what our marriage do for you?”

“It wasn’t you.”

“It might not how they take it.”

Yoona sighed in defeated “I already said fine then.”

“But you are clearly upset.” Sooyoung pouted “and I am not okay with that.”

Yoona peeled Sooyoung’s arms from her waist, turning to press her lips on Sooyoung’s “it’s okay..”

But Sooyoung could still feel Yoona’s disappointment through the hug “then, since we will meet my parents the day after tomorrow, should we have a date all day for tomorrow while looking for something we should buy for them?” Sooyoung suggested.

It actually lightened Yoona’s mood almost immediately. She likes the idea. More than it, she loves how Sooyoung is trying to make her less upset.

“Promise?”

“Promise!” Sooyoung mumbled with giggling on Yoona’s lips.

“Fine.” Yoona giggled along.

Sooyoung pulled only to give that mischievous smile for her wife “Should we shower now?”

“We?” Yoona’s left brow up. She was about to suggest that if Sooyoung didn’t.

“Hmm..” Sooyoung hummed, slipping her hand in between Yoona’s legs only to get the girl gasp in surprise “someone is definitely looking forward to this.”

“Soo!”

“What?” Sooyoung laughed, burying her face on Yoona’s neck “you want me!”

“Of course I do!” Yoona replied with her blush “at least give me some warnings!”

“Ah, you like surprises!”

“Yeah, of course, especially when it’s from you.” Yoona bit her lower lip shyly “but, seems like we are not the last to shower. What if we take so long.”

Sooyoung grinned “babe, trust me, Jessi wouldn’t wake up any time soon.” She said “so we could take all the time we need.” She leaned closer, giving a light bite on Yoona’s earlobe “you need.”

Yoona laughed, this beautiful tease really “Soo!!”

Giving a quick peck on Yoona’s lips, Sooyoung grinned, swiftly climb down from the bed “I will wait you there!”

Yoona laughed heartily, shaking her head with her wife’s behavior. She is really madly in love with this woman. So, so much.

Yoona stood up, going to her suitcase, the one she brought filled with Sooyoung’s and her clothes, taking clothes she is going to wear, along with her wife’s who is already inside the bathroom.

Tiffany is walking out as she made her way to join Sooyoung.

“Enjoy it as much as you can.” Tiffany said coldly “it might not last as long as you wish it will be.”

Yoona’s eyes slid in annoyance. She is never good with patience, and she is nearly done with it.

“Sooyoung is not yours to own.”

“She is my wife” Yoona spoke, in between her gritted teeth “and she gives me every right to own her.”

“You don’t deserve my cousin.” Tiffany said as coldly, eyes piercing though Yoona’s “and you will never be.”

“She loves me, she wants me, just as much as I love her and I want her.” Yoona whispered “and it is something you need to deal with Tiffany-shi, that your cousin belongs to me, and me alone.”

Tiffany is surely doesn’t like the way Yoona talked about her cousin, and she hates every words that escaped the brunette’s lips.

Tiffany scoffed “you have less than what we had.”

And this time it was Yoona who gives the smirk, taking a step closer to the other woman, eyes never leave Tiffany’s, and she was done with pleasing the girl when she said it so bluntly “it was not you who have her in between your legs last night, not the one who taste how sweet her lips and know how her tongue could drive you insane every single day,” Yoona paused only to give victorious smile before she added as softly as she could “and definitely not the one who she is about to share the same shower with.”

Tiffany has her jaw clenched tight. She is obviously pissed.

“And sorry that out conversation need to stop here, couldn’t make her wait any longer.” Yoona said simply before she turned her back on Tiffany, walking where Sooyoung is waiting for her.

And really, it Tiffany needs a proof on whether Sooyoung is hers or not..

It would be just as easy as to let Tiffany hear it herself, isn’t it?