8

A Girl Like You - 너란 여자
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Now explain to me why do you have presents from Mark?"

"Minha... It was..."

"Was...? What? Explain it to me," asked the girl in front of Donghyun.

"Yes, I keep the presents inside my flat. One, I hate that he keeps sending presents. Two, the delivery man keeps sending it to the wrong address. Three, I don't want you to be back with him,"

"But that doesn't mean-" her words being cut by his immediate action of holding her wrist.

"Can't you see me instead?" Donghyun immediately pulled her close.

"He doesn't even know how to treat you right. Do you still love him after he made you into a crying mess everytime you fight?"

Minha could not say anything to refute Donghyun's words.

"I love you, Yoon Minha. Believe me I could make you happier than that guy."

"Donghyun... This is not about it..."

"So what? Last night you treated me like your lover. And now you want to push me away? Your drunk self proves what feeling you have..."
"But...." Minha avoided Donghyun's eyes.

"Please?" He touched Minha's cheek with his hand, moving it so her gaze was on him.

"Try to be with me. Until the end of this month, and then you can decide whether we would go on or not."

"That's being unfair to you, Donghyun..."

"I don't care what's fair and unfair. Let me show you what it feels being loved truly, " he said softly. Those words rang on her ears.

"I....."

"Please? At the end of this month, you will tell me. Whatever your decision is, I will accept it. And we will still be friends."

" A-are you sure...?" she asked, not really fond of Donghyun's idea.

"I'm sure," by saying this, he hugged her lovingly.

Minha was still confused, but she tried to enjoy Donghyun's hug. It was warm, indeed, and safe. It's different from Mark's hug that made her heart beat faster everytime he did that.

Mark's hug was like a splash of wave. While Donghyun's was like a soft blanket that kept you warm.

--

They started this relationship with Donghyun treated Minha like a Princess.

"Good morning. Wake up soon. I left some dumplings for your breakfast."

Minha read that text message with a smile. It felt good when someone took care of you, she thought.

"Are you practicing too today? Can I come to your studio after work?"

"Yeah. Sure. I will send you the address. See you later, Baby."

Minha wanted to giggle as her heart skips a beat when she read that "baby" word.

'Cheesy.... but somehow..... I like it... ' she thought.

"Okay. See you." she replied, a bit wondering how if she inserted a kissy emoticon, that she did not do.
It was almost two weeks of their relationship. Minha was still wondering whether this excitement she felt was because there was someone taking care of her, or because it was love.

She loved Donghyun's sweet affection. But did she really love Donghyun? Minha still did not know about it.

--

Minha knocked the door and waited outside of the studio. She still heard some beats coming out from that small sound proof room. Bringing some snacks inside of the plastic bag she bought earlier, Minha stood up in front of the door.

"They are still practicing," she told herself.

She waited for another five minutes, until she heard a silence. Quickly, she opened the door.

"Hello," she said while smiling. Minha finally saw the complete formation of Donghyun's band.

With a frozen smile, Minha stepped inside. She knew the members were stunned looking at her. She felt like a weird alien walking between humans.

"I just..... Want to give you all some snacks.... For your break, just in case you are hungry," again, she tried to flash a smile. She put the snacks down.

"Oh... I forgot... Should I buy the drinks too? Is coffee okay? Ah... I will buy you some," Minha stated, being nervous of the six men staring at her.

She then went out, making the six men confused.

"Hyung... Was that Minha nuna?" aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter