1

A Girl Like You - 너란 여자
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Minha thought having him in her life was great. At least, until she found out he was cheating on her, again.

This was the second time.

That guy, whom Minha always called Mark, had cheated once and he did it again.

Minha always thought the first one is  a misunderstanding between them. Minha lied to him that she was sick, while actually she went to a department store to buy him a birthday present.

There, Minha saw her boyfriend with a pretty girl, walking together while Mark's hand is on the girl's shoulder. Minha was mad, but Mark made a perfect reason that the girl was his old best friend.

Minha was the one who apologized that time, not Mark.

But this was the second time.

Minha went to Mark's house to give him a surprise. But a scenery in front of her boyfriend's house made her furious. There he was, her lovely boyfriend, who is in front of his house, giving a pretty girl a goodbye kiss...

Minha was seriously mad and this time there wouldn't be any excuse for her now-ex-boyfriend. Kissing was not a thing to do with your old friend.

"Mark!" she yelled his name.

Both Mark and the girl pulled apart and they looked at Minha. Mark showed a shocked face, while the girl was on her blank face.

Minha turned around and walked fast. She wanted to go away from them. If she could, she preferred to be disappeared. She didn't want Mark to see her tears.

She quickly stopped a taxi so that she wouldn't meet anyone she knew when she cried.

At home, she locked all doors and cover all the windows so that the rooms were dark.

There she cried, on her bed, with the awful wailings that represented how hurtful it was.

Her phone was ringing but she had no will to pick it up.

It was useless. She needed to be alone right now, at least that what she thought.

Minha cried until she was tired. In the deep darkness, she gradually fell asleep.

--

"Yah, Yoon Minha, wake up!" Said a voice.

Still in her sleep, Minha mumbled," shut up Markie..."

"I'm not him! Wake up!" the voice became stronger and Minha felt her body was dragged to sit.

"Uuungh...." Minha complained.

"Donghyunnie stop it..." her body fell backwards to the bed,

"I don't....",

"have any energy to wake up..." she continued.

"Tsk, this girl... wake up, Yoon Minha..." he whispered on her left ear.

As been awakened by his voice, Minha opened her eyes only to see her best buddy, Kim Donghyun, in a white shirt and a pair of black trousers. Nothing changed on him except his hair which turned to be dark blue.

They were friends since they were five years old. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter