7

A Girl Like You - 너란 여자
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks and Donghyun knew the  couple had started all over again. He hated the fact that Minha was now back to be Mark's girlfriend, someone else's girl. He hated going home and find Minha's flat empty because she was going out with Mark, or trying to ignore the noise the couple made when he dropped her home. Donghyun hated it so much that he started sleeping in the studio. He wanted to see Minha but he did not want to see her smile as she was with Mark.

Yet Donghyun knew that Minha would be hurting when he received a call from her one night. He was having his break time before his band starts the practice again when he received the call.

"Donghyuuuunnnn~", she whined with a draggy voice. Donghyun knew there was something wrong with it. She sounded like she was drunk.

"Yah... Where are you?" he asked. The girl giggled before she changed her tone.

"Your favorite bar..." she said shortly. As he heard that, he dashed  out of the practice room, leaving his band members dumfounded.

Minha had never been as sad as this to get drunk, Donghyun thought. It was weird. He ran quickly as the club was two blocks away from the studio. He wished no one lay a finger on her.

 

--

 

Donghyun brought that girl home on his back. It was Minha's most devastated condition from all the breakups. Along the way, she cried between curses and angry shouts that came from .

They were inside the elevator of their apartment when Minha said, "I don't want to go home." She moved too much this time, causing she almost fell backward before Donghyun's arms caught her body in time.

Her arms were quickly placed around his neck, hugging him close to her as she placed her head right on the back of his neck. Donghyun tried to calm himself down before his heart beating like crazy.

"Bring me to your place...,"said Minha, which made him confused. Yet, at the same time, imaginary butterflies appeared inside him. He felt so great, that he resented himself for being so happy about her words.

"What is your password?" Minha asked. "It's...," Donghyun paused as he felt Minha's breath on the back of his neck, "your birthday.. 1-1-0-2."

Minha only chuckled hearing that as Donghyun brought her in. He placed her on his black leather sofa. The loss of him made her whined and pulled his arm.

"Donghyuun...." she called his name. Hearing his name being called, he turned to face her and tried sitting near her. The girl he loved wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter