6

A Girl Like You - 너란 여자
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha was a bit sleepy, but she had not heard anything from Donghyun that day. Was she avoiding him too much? It is awkward to meet Donghyun, but it is weird without him. The man she was worrying did not seem home. She checked her phone, reading the clock that showed her that the dawn was there. Thinking whether she should call him or not, Minha looked at her ceilings, trying to find her answer there.

"Has Donghyun ever been like this too? What was he thinking when I haven't been home?" She shook her head, trying not to think too much. "No no... Minha... get yourself together," warned herself. Why did she become so melancholic? She was dazed off in her thought until she heard some sound.

It was unusually noisy in front of Minha's door. Was it Donghyun? But why it sounded so noisy? "It must be someone else. Maybe it's Sujeong and her friends who are partying until this late," she said, mentioning her neighbor's name to calm her panic thoughts. Right before she could think about other things, the bell rang.

"Who could that be?" Hoping that it's Donghyun, she ran from her cozy sofa to the door. She really wished Donghyun would act like he usually was, and they would forget that sudden confession. As she opened her door, a thin framed young boy was standing there. His friendly smile reminded Minha of those of cheerful kid. His bright yellow spongebob t-shirt made him look like a ball of happiness.

"Minha nuna! Do you remember me?"

That smiley boy knew her! Minha furrowed her eyebrow while trying to recall where she met him.

"It's me, Minwoo. Donghyun hyung's bandmate," the younger boy explained. He was about to talk more before a sound interrupted him.

"Yah Minwoo, don't flirt, just ask! This hyung is so heavy," half screaming, a guy that seemed like a chubby fox, made Minha looked to the side.

He was, no, not small, a bit short and chubby, with such sharp fox-like eyes. Yet his expression looked grumpy. Minha guessed he was too, Donghyun's bandmate. Minha shifted her gaze to that blue hair of an unconcious person the foxy boys was holding. It was Donghyun, her best friend. She yelped and came closer to see Donghyun's condition.

"He's too drunk," said the man who was holding Donghyun's left arm. He looked like an Autumn man for Minha, calm, rational and have a quiet personality. A man that would always be Minha's ideal man.

"Hello? Can you help us? He's getting heavier," said that foxy guy to Minha. He looked pissed off because Minha was looking at his friend intensely instead of helping them.

"W-what can I help?"

"We need to enter the house to put him inside. Do you know hyung's passcode?" That foxy guy used his strength to keep Donghyun from falling.

"Eh? No...?"

"This is weird," mumbled Minwoo, " when we asked, he said 'Minha', like that..." Minwoo looked at Minha then at Donghyun.

"Me? Ah... but I don't know..."

"Can we put hyung in your flat first? He is heavy...", whined the foxy guy again.

"Ah... sure sure...," Minha opened her door and let those guys bring Donghyun inside.

The autumn man and that foxy guy laid Donghyun down on her couch. She looked at her best friend while thinking what could possibly be Donghyun's apartment passcode that was related to her.

"I don't know what's his passcode," she said while looking at the guys, "he never told me."

Then the autumn man, the tallest of three, spoke again,"how about letting him stay here for one night?" The other two joined staring at Minha. It felt awkward to see that those guys using their stares to pursuade Minha. "Well, okay," said Minha. She never been bothered by Donghyun's existence in her house. Besides, Donghyun had been there in times when Minha needed him.

"Then, we will go home now, Noona," chirped Minwoo. The boy then took a final look at the drunk Donghyun. "Sleep well, hyung!"

"Then... excuse us," the autumn man said. The foxy guy only nodded to Minha, announcing his leave. Minha sent them to the front door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter