Chapter 004

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early this morning. Why do I feel so energized? Maybe I’m going to meet my prince later, I thought if I have a chance.

 

I blew a raspberry after I done with my hair, and going to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich and a carton of peel fresh orange juice. I bid my parents a goodbye before heading to the school.

 

As I was about to arrived to school, I saw there’s a car in front of the school gate.

 

I gasped when I saw the owner of the car. It was the freaking KIM JOON MYEON.

 

I lowered my head and adjusting my skirt so that I don’t want to look stupid in front of him. I walked to the gate carefully so that he doesn’t know that I was here.

 

“Hyemi?”

 

Shoot.

 

“Hye Joon Myeon-ssi, good morning” I bow to him and smiled. I heard him laughed. What? Did I say something wrong? I panicked.

 

“There’s nothing wrong on what you say but why did you bow? I’m not an old person” he chuckled

 

Crap

 

“Anyway good morning to you too” he smiled showing his teeth. Oh god I felt my knee is going collapsed any soon.

 

I smile weakly

 

“I’m going first Joon Myeon, see you later uhmm I mean whenever we met, bye” I ran without waiting for him to reply my good bye.

 

 

Ghezzz why do I need to meet him early in the morning? Why he called my earlier? Does he like me? I shook my head and throwing all the possible things that Joon Myeon couldn’t be happen doing it on me. As expected he’s handsome today. I smile like an idiot walking to my locker.

 

*cough cough*

 

I turned around as I rolled my eyes when I saw the person if front of me. It’s none other than Jess and Heeyoung.

 

As usual I put my bag on the locker and took out some books for the day. “Hyemi, mind sharing the story that you don’t want to tell us last night?” asked Jess.

 

I sighed and tell them the story from a-z when we’re walking to our class.

 

 

 

 

I was sitting alone in the class after the story telling session done. Heeyoung words kept repeating on my mind,

 

I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter