Chapter 002

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I glanced up to see our captain. I was awestruck that I was speechless when I saw him. He is the most handsome men that I ever seen. As he walked to the teacher I saw he was looking at my direction and smiled at me. Eh! Did he just smile?

 

I see a hand waved in front of me, “Hyemi, Hyemi! Are you okay?” Jess asked worriedly.

 

“Ah y-yes”, I stuttered.

 

“Hum okay, you’re spacing out earlier. Why? Is it because of the captain”, she leaned as she smirked.

 

“Hum, O-of curse-course not, I was thinking about something” I stuttered. Ughh curse you eyes, you make it obvious.

 

“Don’t you lie little kid, I know what you’re looking. Enjoy the view babe, HAHAHHAHA”

 

“SHHHHH!!!!”

 

“Ooppss, sorreyh” she flashed an apologetic smile to the students behind her and lowered her head down. I chuckled and shook my head.

 

I was looking back at the Joon Myeon guy.

 

 He wasn’t very tall but his shoulder was broad and his arm and legs were much toned, and I thought he looked hot. He has an angelic smile that could melt any girl’s heart or even boys who see him.

 

 I wondered if I had seen him before this, unfortunately I haven’t.

 

 

 

He delivered his speech wisely and charismatically and all students were listening to him. He had the most angelic voice that I ever heard. It makes me melting.

 

“And to those who were interested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter