Chapter 010

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god, I can’t wait for tomorrow. I bet we’re going to have lots of fun and all of our practices will be worth!” Jess beamed happily while hoping around the auditorium excitedly. I let out a satisfied sigh, we’re finished covering all the songs for the events and I’m sure we’re not going to be ashamed of our club. Let our club be the best and the memorable one for everyone. That’s what I hope as a cheerleader’s captain that the club is not really popular in this school.

 

“Wahhhhhhh, omonaaaaa” Jess exclaimed like a princesses while looking at the uniform or more likely a top with a skirt. Sure she loved it but yet she just complained to me she doesn’t like the color. This girl is really picky and wanted everything to go like she said.

 

“I love it!” sherry exclaimed quietly to me.

“You love what?” I asked back though I know that she was referring to our uniform. “This” she showed me the top while grinning happily. I let out a satisfied smile, grateful that everyone loves it.

 

“But it’s a bit revealing” Heeyoung said sounding a bit disappointed while looking at the uniform that sherry was holding. Heeyoung is the type that doesn’t like to reveal her body nor her leg. I nodded in agreed because I’m also the type that doesn’t wear revealing clothes.

 

“Tsk…tsk…tsk, Heeyoung can’t you just be happy with it? I’m the one that designing our uniform” jess said wearing a sad face.

“But just now you said that you didn’t like the color” Heeyoung fight back.

“It’s because Hyemi is really dumb when it comes to clothes”

Seriously?! I’m a dumb?!

“I told her to choose my favorite color but look-“she showed us the uniform “-this color is too boring and not girly” she cried.

“Why do you say that purple is not girly?” I asked her irritated because she is the ‘complainer’ amongst us.

“Because it’s not pink” she stated and wailing likes a cry baby. The three of us automatically shake our head hearing her statement.

“But I put a little pink color on your skirt though…see” I showed her the pink part on the skirt.

“Arrasso, arasso” she defeat immediately after that. Maybe she hadn’t seen the skirt that’s why she’s arguing.

 

Jess danced, twirling around satisfied with the clothes while humming to our songs. “There’s pink on my skirt~” she sang. Wow, so excited Jess?

 

 

 

Tomorrow is the day. The day where everyone were working hard for it! The day referring where everyone were practicing hard for this events.

 

 

 

It is the sport’s day!!!

 

 

“We’re going home Hyemi. See you tomorrow” the three girls told me as they waved their hand energetically especially Jess. She looks excited. I waved them back “Be careful and see you guys tomorrow”. I started to pack my things too after they’re gone. I switched off the auditorium’s lamps before closing the door tightly.

 

This school…this is my last year in this school. I touched the walls besides me as I reminiscing with the memories I created in this school. Sure I have lots of unforgetful memories. But this year is totally different from the year before. This year help me to learn the actual life is. This year I made new friends. This year I’m not the cold ice princess that everyone’s called. This year I had totally opened my heart. I opened my heart to accept someone, someone that I opened my heart to share love.

 

But…..how unfortunate that he doesn’t like me. I know that he just want to be my friend. I know that he doesn’t have any interest in me. But still as a stupid girl, I still liked him. I mean….. I still love him. How sad is this life.

 

 

As I was about to go home, suddenly I have the needs to buy snacks at the convenient store. Since tomorrow is the sport’s day I don’t have to worry to lose weight anymore. I am free to eat anything tonight. Ho…ho…ho

 

“Ice-cream…..chocolate…….crackers……oh! peel fresh orange” I sang while picking the things that I want to buy. “Apple and-”

 

Wait…..That guy. Isn’t that Joonmyeon? I asked myself. Is it him?  Why he is too startled when I saw him? Weird guy….. Should I approach him? Sigh. Here I am still trying while the result is always the same.

 

I abandoned my thoughts; probably the guy I saw earlier is not Joonmyeon. I must be crazy having a delusion of him. He’s not even lived in this area. Why would he come here?

 

After finished purchasing I precede going back home. The street was unusually looking quiet tonight. It’s weird. The usual night was there’s always bunch of people walking in this street. Did I miss something?

 

 

‘jstthistmgirl’ I heard a sound in front of me.

 

What was that? I am getting sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter