Chapter 005

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One more time,

What.the.heck.is.happening?

Is Joonmyeon trying to provoke us? Me?

On our way going back home the two girls doesn’t stop spazzing and teasing me. My mind was really blank and confused. Did he know that I liked him? Impossible….. Is it too obvious?

But what if he does know? Is he going to ignore me the way he ignored his fan girls?

 

But.

 

He greets me right?

Or,

 

Is he trying to play with my heart?

 

 

Wait………

What if he likes me too?

Maybe that’s why the reason that he always came out from nowhere and greeted me when he sees me? If he doesn’t like me, he would not give me his number or else, he likes one of my two friends. I shook my head and kept telling myself ‘it’s okay if he likes your friend’ but I felt a pang on my heart when I kept assuring it.

 

“Hyemi” I startled when I heard my name called.

I looked at my friends and I can see worrisome on their face.

“Are you okay?” Jess muttered worriedly.

I let out a weak smile and nodded my head. I bid them goodbye without waiting them to say back and walked faster to my residence.

 

 

I slump my body on my bed after I took a long one hour shower. The same question kept rewinding on my head until my head feels dizzy whenever I think about it. I stirred on my sleep. I feel the sudden nervousness occurred at me. My heart was pounding really fast.

 

I was worried that Joonmyeon probably doesn’t think of me as his ideal type at all.

 

I was worried that joonmyeon only see me as a normal girl not someone that special to him.

 

I was worried that Joonmyeon like my friend but not me.

 

My lips immediately formed into a pout. I let out a fake sob like a puppy.

“AHHHHHH!” I groaned as I covered my face with a pillow. I touched my hair as I mess it in annoyance.

Why am I over reacting?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last night was a really pathetic. I can’t sleep well. When I woke up I saw a big dark circles forming under my eyes. I sighed weakly. I applied some bb cream to cover the circles under my eyes before going to the school.

 

Today, I had determine to not to talk, meet, greet or even bumping to joonmyeon and I had decided not to talk about yesterday incident with my friend. I’m scared as hell okay. Who is the one that joonmyeon’s friend referring to when he gave his number yesterday? Ughhh why am I always asking questions when nobody is going to give me the answers.

 

When I was near to the classroom, I noticed someone standing in front of our classroom. I froze immediately when I see his face. It was him. He was talking with the giant creature guy, errrrrr who is he? Chanyeol I guess.

When he finished talking, he walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter