Chapter 011

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let me send you home” Joonmyeon said breaking the silence. “Huh” I let out a confuse exclamation. Realizing that my brother is going to fetch me, I opened my mouth to speak but to be cut by Joonmyeon “he told me to send you home” I looked at him more confused. Who?

 

Gasped

 

Hyekyung?!

 

I pouted angrily. He’s…..He’s….really an irresponsible brother. I told him to fetch me, but as a result he told Joonmyeon instead. Ughh I hate him. I definitely hate him. I’m not going to seek any help from him anymore. He didn’t care about me anymore. And I officially announcing that hyekyung is no longer my brother and that’s final.

 

 

“It’s okay, I will go by myself” I rejected him because I don’t want to burden him. We’re not a couple so why bother to walk me home. Besides he looked like he wants to send Miyoung home instead of me. I thought angrily.

 

I immediately move my legs forward leaving them behind without looking back at them. I am pissed right now. Hyekyung abandoned me, Joonmyeon smiled at Miyoung and Miyoung liked Joomyeon. A scoffed escaped my mouth without me realizing. Today is definitely an unlucky day. I should go home earlier but instead I craved for the stupid junk food. If I wasn’t going to the supermarket, I won’t be scared going home walking in the quiet street. If I wasn’t stuck in the street, I wouldn’t be helping Miyoung earlier AND Joonmyeon will not show up helping her too AND asking me to go home with him that the invitation are more likely to Miyoung. UGGGGHHHHHHHHH I AM NOT JEALOUS. I am pissed. You wanna know because of what? It’s because Miyoung hadn’t thank me yet. Pshed. What kind of girl is she? Until she forgot to thanked me too.  She was TOO busy mesmerizing Joonmyeon’s smile that was directed to me………YEAH to me. ughhhhh

 

 

 

“You looked whiny”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

I screamed my lungs out, shocked by the voice.

 

“OH MY GOD JOONMYEON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING” I questioned him, panicking because I thought the is back.

 

H e laughed showing his white teeth. His laughter echoed to my ears producing a sweet sound. That’s the sweetest sound that I’ve ever heard. I know I’m over-reacting right now.

 

“I said you looked whiny. Why? Is there any problems”

“Ani, there’s no problem” I rolled my eyes and fastened my walk. I seriously need time alone and I don’t want him to walk with me. I am mad and……jealous.

 

As fast as light he grabbed my hand and spins me to face him “Why are you like this? Are you mad at me?” yes I am, I thought to myself.

 

“Let me go Joonmyeon” I tried to escape his gripped.

“Tell me first what’s wrong huh” he raised his brows seeking for an answer

“Joonmyeon there’s nothing wrong, really” I assured him while praying inside so that he can release me. I don’t know Joonmyeon is so stubborn, he insisted to release me.

 

 

“Joonmyeon you’re hurting me. Please let me go” I hissed frustrated the way he treated me earlier. “I need to go home. My parents must be waiting for me. Just go home and don’t walk with me. You better walk with Miyoung instead since she almost got earlier. I don’t want to walk with you anymore.” I blurted out angrily. I don’t know the power of jealousy may lead to this outburst. I must be insane and this is so not the real me.

 

I left the speechless Joonmyeon on the cold and dark street. Once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter