Chapter 001

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On this bright but not so hot day, I walked lazily to school. A yawn escape from my mouth and my mind kept telling me something bad will happened in the school. I was about to entered the school gate but not until my two dork friends surprised me from behind. I guess this is the something bad.

"Hyemieeeee"

I ignored them and fastened my speed walking to my locker.

“Hey you brat, don’t you hear us. Could you please slow down?” yelled the other one.

 

I giggled as ignored them and I can imagined their angry face at me. When I arrived at my locker I put my bag inside and taking out some books that I need for class after this. When I closed my locker, I saw my two friends are glaring at me angrily. I ignored the glaring and ask,

“Well what are you guys doing here?”

I flashed a playful smile because I know it make them more pissed.

“Why don’t you wait for us? You make me and Heeyoung run along the hallway like a mad people”, Jess muttered out of breath.

“Yes why don’t you wait for us?” said Heeyoung.

“I didn’t tell you guys to run for me, so why are you angry at me?” I smirked.

“Ughh whatever you say. Just never run away when we call you next time or else” she stopped.

“Or else?”, I raised my brow

“Or else” her eyes wandered around. I crossed my arm on my chest and tapped my right feet waiting for her to continue her speech.

“Or I will not accompany you to buy coffee again” she finished.

Puh-lease I rolled my eyes, that was lamed. I just smiled and wait for them taking out their books from the locker.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We’re listening to our physics teacher explaining some kind of Fleming’s left hand rule thing to us, I was so into it not until an announcement were heard from the speaker in our class,

 

To a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter