Chapter 007

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyemi!”

“Hey heeyoung, what’s up?” I said. “Nothing, where is Jess?” she asked. “She has an assignment to do in her carpenter class. She said her partner is really hard to deal with when doing a project. She decided to do it during the school time so that the guy will not run away from it” I explained. “So that’s mean she’s not joining us?” she asked again forming a pout on her lips. “She will, but later I guess. If she’s too tired then she said she will go home early and text me later” I replied. “Ah, okay” she nodded.

 

“Here” she said giving me the ice-cream. “Thank you” I smiled.

 

I open the lid of the ice cream and took a bit of it. “So, did you text him? Anw what happen yesterday when I was gone during the practice” she asked while eating her ice-cream. I put my ice-cream down and wiped my mouth with a tissue.

 

“Joonmyeon sent me home yesterday” I mumbled quietly. “What?!” yeah as expected, I know she will shout. “Bu-but how?” “I don’t know. I was picking up the rubbish, then suddenly he called my name and tell me that Chanyeol ask him to gave a ‘napkin’ to me” I said emphasizing the word ‘napkin’. “And then?” she urged, curiously while eating her ice-cream. “Then I said it was not mine then he apologized for it. I said its okay blab bla” I inhaled before continuing “But then before I walk away from him, he stop me and ask if he could drive me home because he worried that someone might disturbed me” I told facing my body to her. “Oh my god, that was sweeeeeeeeeet” heeyoung squeal. “I know right! You don’t know how touch I was at that time……and that’s it” I finished not revealing everything.

 

“How about your dinner with your parent?” I asked, shoving a spoonful of ice-cream to my mouth. The coldness of the ice-cream lingered on my tongue down to my throat giving me pleasure, I hum in delight.

 

“The dinner was okay” she uttered shortly. I hum again in respond. “It’s just that I was shocked with the guest” she continued weakly. “Who is it? You said it was your parents’ high school friends” I asked curious who the one that came to her dinner last night. “Yeah right, I mean I was shocked to see the son”, I heard a small sigh escape .  “Who is he? He goes to our school? He’s handsome? What kind of man is he? How tall is he? Is he gay?” I spoke inwardly, bombarding lots of question to her. Like people said, curiosity kills the cat. “He’s Oh Sehun” she told. I knitted my brow, more confused. “Who?” I said blankly. “He’s Oh Sehun, Shin Hyemi” she hissed. I giggled seeing her frustrated face. I raised my hand in defeat “Okay, okay who he is btw. I mean he goes to this school?” I ask again, giggling. “What the…….you don’t know him hyemi?” I shook my head. “He’s joonmyeon’s friend, my goodness.” She rolled her eyes while massaging her temple. “What?!” and it’s my time to shout. “Are you serious?” “Yes I am.” She nodded vigorously.

 

“But why are you so shock about it?” I said while taking out my water from my bag. “Well…” she played with her skirt “I kinda like him” she continued. I stop doing my things and averted my attention to her, eyes enlarged and mouth open hanging. This is so unexpected. “But you never told us” I blurted. “Naaaaaah, I’m okay with it” she spoke presenting her beautiful smile to me. “But still, you should tell us so that we can help you” I caressed her hand. “It’s okay. I don’t want to be rejected for the second time” “WHAAATTT!!!!” I stood up extremely shocked hearing her words. Yeah I know I was over reacting.  “Y-you con-confessed to h-him before?” I asked in disbelief. She nodded looking down. “But he rejected me…..” I saw tears slowly forming on her eyes. “…two years ago” I sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter