Chapter 006

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One two three Seoul!

One two three High!                                                

One two three School!

 

“One more time girls” I shouted. We’re practicing another dance at the track since its big enough for us to run and dance.

 

One two three Seoul!

One two three High!

One two three School!

 

“Okay! Let’s stop here and have a break for a while” I command them. Slowly they leave the track and dispersed to the gym. I sat on the bleacher (as usual). I wiped the sweats on my face with a towel. Where is she?

 

“Hyemi!” I turn my head to the person who called my name. I smiled inwardly when I saw her. “What is it Youngie?” She looks rushed. “I’m sorry babe, I need to go first. My parent wants me to attend a family dinner with their friends tonight. I’m sorry I can’t join the practice today.” She uttered out of breathed.

 

“Alright, you can go. Make sure you come tomorrow okay?” I replied. “Okay bye!” She runs after that. “I’ll text you his number……later!” She shouted from a far. I grinned and waved at her energetically saying goodbye before reminding her to be careful.

 

 

It’s 4.30 in the evening. The school was emptied and most all of the students were going home already and the one that left are the security guards and some of the teachers. I don’t see any student anywhere. The practice already had done 30 minutes ago. I was cleaning the rubbish that left behind when all of my members already going home including Jess. That girl seriously, she left me alone just because she wants to go shopping with her sister.

 

 

 

“Hyemi”

“Omo!” I jumped a little, shocked. I turned around only to see joonmyeon rubbing his nape. I gave him a confused look. What is he doing here at this time? “O-oh Joonmyeon-ssi, wha-what do you want from me?” I said revealing my flushed face. Please don’t be awkward, please don’t. I said to myself.

 

“A-ah I came here just to..” he said stuttering. Ahhhh, so cute. I can feel my heart fluttered and going to melt anytime soon. “To?” I cut him by asking. “I mean, I came here because Chanyeol ask me to give you this since you left it on your table” he showed me a napkin. I knitted my eye brow. Since when did I bring napkin to school? I only bring towel if I’m not mistaken. I gave him a blank face and let out a ‘huh?’ as I confused.

He rubbed his neck and laughed awkwardly “I guess Chanyeol was wrong.” He shoved the napkin into his pocket, “He thought it was yours and he asked me to gave it to you because he was in rush earlier to go home.” He finished while looking down to his feet. “It’s okay. Maybe he thought I did have brought the same napkin before this” I reassured him with a smile. “I’m sorry” he says. “No, it’s okay” I said while taking my bag and bottle.

“Hyemi”

“Yes”

“Can I…can I drive you home?”

“E-eh I’m fine. I can walk”

“Really?” I saw pout forming on his lips, I found its amusing, and probably he’s sad?

“But don’t you afraid? It’s getting dark. I worried that someone might touch or dis-disturbed you” he continued forming circle with his feet. I was touched. He worries about me?

 

 

I nod my head and gave him a smile, muttering “okay, I’ll go with you.”

 

 

 

There’s silent in the car, not the awkward silent but the comfortable one. The sound of songs coming from the radio lingered, filling the air of silent in the car. Sometimes I would sing but not so loud to the songs that I know.

 

Okay, this is boring. I want to make a conversation with him but I don’t know how to start it. Should I ask his hobby? Nahhhhh I sound like a stalker.

 

“Hyemi” I snapped from my own thought.

“De-dehh?”

“Do you want some drinks? I buy it for you.”

“Gwenchana, I’m not thirsty.” I waved my hand nervously in front of him.

“Nu-uh I’m going to buy you something. Wait for me here okay,” he left me in the car.

I sighed in defeat. It’s going to be a long journey to my house. Not long after that I received a text message.

               

Heeyoung sweetheart ♥: +8210959*****  - his number ;) good luck babe. Gtg.

I shoved my mobile inside my pocket. Huh! Well, try once would not hurt right.

 

 

“Here”

“Eh?” I startled. I take the drink from him. Wait…………..

 

Peel fresh orange juice?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter