Chapter 009

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 10 pm, suddenly I felt bored after staring at my laptops watching some k-drama. Tomorrow is weekend so I don’t really mind going bed late. I stretched my arm a bit as I decided to go downstairs and hoping my parents or Hyekyung is still awake so that I have someone to talk with. I searched them at the living room, kitchen, library room and toilet. But none of them can be seen.

 

I climbed back the stairs and I saw my parent’s door was close tightly. I sighed, they must be already sleeping. I walked to my brother’s room quietly trying not to make any noise. I opened his door, and I sighed for the ninth time when I observed his room.

 

I thought I was in a rubbish dump. His clothes and jeans were on the floor and everywhere. I saw his boxer lying lifelessly on his bed. Snacks and drinks were scattered and some of them spilled on his desk. But then I frowned when I found Hyekyung is nowhere. He probably was out with his guy friends.

 

 

 

 

 

I started to doubt him. Is he gay? Does he doesn’t have a girlfriend? I shook my head getting rid of that negative thought away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Going back to my room, I groaned and kicking my leg on the air like a kid. I felt boreeeedddd. Mom, dad, hyekyung lets play with me, I cried to myself. I looked back at the clocked, it was 10.15 pm. Still early though. I need to kill time. I can’t sleep, I cried again.

 

 

 

But then an idea pops on my head. I happily walked to my wardrobe and searched for my long t-shirt and jeans. After I done changing my outfit, I apply some powder and make up to make me looked stylish. Not forgetting my purse I tip toeing and carefully shut my door without making any noise.

                                                                  

Afraid that my dad will woke up I speed up my pace to 100km/h, naahhh just kidding, to the main door.

 

 

 

Fuhhhh I finally escape from my house. I jump in joy and congratulating myself for doing a great job. Good job, Hyemi!

 

"Ahem!"

 

OMG! Is that ghost? Why is it coughing? I stupidly asked myself.

 

 

 

 

"Hem!"

 

 

 

 

Okay, who is it?

 

I slowly turned around and to meet a guy wearing a 'where are you going' face. I wandered my eyes trying to make excuses. Should I say "our house is running out of water and I need to do my business and using kiko's house water”?

 

 

Well he's not going to buy that. Kiko is a dog after all.

 

 

 

 

"Where do you want to go with that t-shirt, jean, and shoe and purse huh?" Hyekyung asked while folding his hand to his chest and tapping his leg along with his raising eyebrow.

 

I sighed, "I want to go to the food night street. I’m craving to eat something. I'm bored getting in the house." I looked down while pouting hoping that hyekyung will let me go.

 

 

“….”

 

 

 

“…..”

 

 

 

 

“……………………………………………………….”

 

 

"I'll send you there"

 

WHAT?!

 

YAYYYYYYYYYY I cheered quietly while hugging my brother.

 

 

 

“Aunty, one tteobeokki please” I said while munching the hot dog happily. I observed around me, there’s bunch of guys hanging around with their friends at the stall. They were eating while talking and laughing. I bet they’re talking about the yellow minded thingy. Ugh, what am I talking about?

 

There were also students from our school going to the street with their parents and family.

 

Eh isn’t that Daehyun? Wow, his sister is pretty. I thought to myself.

 

“Here’s your tteobeokki miss” I pay her 2000 won and continued my journey strolling around the next stall. I let out a ‘hum’, satisfied with the taste of the tteobeokki sauce. I haven’t eaten it for months and I was really happy when I get the chance to eat it.

 

 

 

 

Arrived to the next stall that sells accessories, I went in and had the urge to play with it. I tried on several rings, bracelets, earrings, and glasses. I took some picture of myself, and people surrounding were looking at me like I was a crazy young girl. I enjoyed playing by myself but it will be more fun if heeyoung and jess were here. I sadly remembered them.

 

 

 

After had fun playing, I went out of the stall without paying attention to the person that coming towards my direction.

 

 

“Hyemi?”

 

 

 

I stopped on my track and raised my head only to see joonmyeon in front of me smiled handsomely. I nearly lost the gripped on my cup seeing him. Sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter