Chapter 008

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl was walking blankly and lifelessly to her home thinking what her life would be the tomorrow and next day. She thought she was dumb enough for not checking the messages she sent yesterday. She assumed that her crush will think her as a stalker who desperately-secretly- sending messages to him at late night but mistakenly sending it to his friend.

 

I heaved a long sighed when I reached home. This is stupid. Why do I have to send it to chanyeol? What happen to me yesterday? I was so careless. Thinking about it, I felt ashamed, nervous, anxiety, embarrassed.

 

 

 

The next day I woke up with a nested bird hair, depressed as I was searching for my socks that were nowhere to be found. Ugh, who the hell stole my socks? I mentally let out a frustrated groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of school

Unfortunately my two friends went home early and I had afternoon class earlier. Actually they insist to wait for me but I assured them that I will be okay when they’re not around and told them to go home first. So here I am sitting alone in the school garden.

 

This morning, my mood is not getting better. I was being questioned by Jess to explain what had happened. That makes me more weak and depressed. Chanyeol and baekhyun kept glancing at me and sometimes they would whisper something and they smiled with a creepy one. Ugh I shook my head in horror, they look reaaaaaaaaaaaly scary.

 

When we’re in the canteen, the Exo’s will look at us or more exactly at me non-stop excluding joonmyeon, maybe he thought I was a freak. I wanna cry at that time for how stupid I am. I looked troubled and messed. Everywhere I go there’ll be exo. Are they going to continue to follow me? What are their intentions? This is a really nerve-wrecking moment.

                                   

“Hello there” I snapped from my own thought and searched for the voice. I saw a beautiful girl standing in front of me wearing her beautiful smile. I looked at her in awed. She’s beautiful. She could replace me being the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter