Chapter 003

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s seemed like the whole world stop and stares for a while to this handsome creature in front of me. Everything seems quiet or should I say peaceful.

 

“Hey, are you okay? You seemed lost.”

 

“Ah-ah yes, I’m okay” Aish why did you stuttered.

 

“Here” he lends me his hand. I shyly grabbed his hand and stand up. I dusted my shirt and bow while mumbling “thank you”.

 

I was about to left when he called me “wait, aren’t you one of the cheerleaders?”

 

Oh my god did he know me?

 

I turned around, “yes, I’m one of the cheerleaders. May I help you?” and flashed a smile to him.

 

He smiled to me “ha, I guess I’m right. Are you the Hyemi girl?”

What?!  How did he know my name? I knitted my brow when he says my name

 

“Hey don’t get me wrong. I know your name from my friends. They kind of know you or should I say your classmates.”

 

Classmates? Who?  I say quietly.

 

“It’s Baekhyun and Chanyeol” he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

 

My eyes widen as I gasp. So they’re his friend? Oh my god, I’m so stuuupid.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked

 

“Nothing, Can I go? I have practice after this”

 

“Sure, bye Hyemi” he smiled showing his milky white teeth

 

“Bye Joon Myeon” I replied shyly.

 

 

I sigh in relief as I was going far from him. My heart is beating repetitively and I felt happy at the same time. Actually I don’t have any practice today. I just want to run away from him.

 

 

 

When I got home, first thing I do was completing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter