Imprinted

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! Yay! The poster is done which means the story can now be published!  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Let me know what you think of the poster in the comments haha.. I hope you guys know where I got my "inspiration" from 

how bout those lady lumps tho

♥ B

The snowfall had eased up throughout the early morning and now all that's left is a light sprinkle of whiteness. Two furry creatures slowly made their way across the vast open plain. All anyone could see was whiteness. Trees were covered in a blanket of snow and mountains so high it punctured the sky.

It had been a rough night. The winter storm had returned and the two wolves set out to find anyone who survived the night. They had left their pack long ago to find their mate. The rest of their group understood and the two had declared the next in line as their temporary alpha.

One of them was as white as the snow with blue eyes. She was the alpha. Anyone who looked at her would think she was a husky but she was too big and furry to be one. The other next to her was blonde, almost golden with hazel eyes. She was the second in command, the beta. The snow illuminated her color and also created a glowing image. This one was slightly bigger than the white one.

“God I hate being a wolf sometimes, this heat is killing me.” The golden blond sighed.

“Don't remind me, Hyoyeon” the other sighed as well, “we need to hurry up and imprint. It's getting annoying, holding it all in.”

“Like I don’t know already,” the wolf growled and rolled its eyes.

A few minutes later the two reached the other side of the forest but Hyoyeon stopped in her tracks causing the other to stop as well.

“Oh ,” the words slipped out.

They came into view of two lumps in the snow, and they looked at each other. No words were needed and they rushed towards the lumps. There they discovered two unconscious girls covered in snow.

“Taeyeon,” Hyoyeon stared at the brunette on the ground.  

“Yeah?” The white wolf stared just the same but at the girl next to the brunette.

“I'm in love,”

“Me too,”

“Finally,”

“Tell me about it,”

They both kept staring at the two beautiful creatures before they realized that the girls must be freezing.

“Let's get them back to our cave,” Hyoyeon said.

“Better to turn human for easier carrying, huh?” Taeyeon sighed.

“Yup,” Hyoyeon nodded.

Without another second wasted they both shape-shifted into their human forms. Naturally their human clothes wouldn't fit them as wolves so as a result, they're both in the freezing cold winter. Luckily since werewolves are naturally very warm blooded creatures, it didn't faze them.

“Jesus, Tae,” Hyoyeon shuffled back a little from shock. “I'm never going to get used to seeing you without clothes.”

“And you don't think I'm weirded out, too? Let's just hurry up and bring them to warmth.” Taeyeon quickly lifted up the younger girl onto her back.

Once the both of them secured the two girls onto their backs, they ran as fast as they could back to their cave. Sadly, their speed is nowhere near their full potential as humans nor their strength. Thus, they stay away from their two legged forms whenever possible. It’s also no fun.

Not too long after, they finally arrived and gently lay them next to the campfire on a fur coat from what seemed to be a very large bear.

“Okay what else do they need?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Water and food for when they wake up again, whenever that is,” Taeyeon giggled.

“Okay I'll go get water from the hot springs and you get the food?” The younger wolf suggested.

“Why do I get the harder job?” Taeyeon pouted.

“Because you're faster and more agile to catch a rabbit and I'm stronger to carry all the water? Come on, Tae. We went over this so many times,” she face palmed.

“Fine,” Taeyeon grumbled and shifted back to wolf form.

By the time they got all the supplies the two girls needed, night had fallen and the stars came out. Luckily their cave wasn’t very big. Instead it was cozy and warm. The two wolves decided to keep the humans next to each other against the fire. They then lay themselves next to them to keep them warm with their fur. Hopefully the humans would wake up or else they’d just fallen in love with corpses. That would and also kinda creepy.

---

The sun rose and light shined into the cave. One of the girls started to stir. Yay! She’s alive! Her eyes blinked but were immediately greeted by whiteness. She moved her arm which happened to be draped around the creature and caused a deep but calm growl from it. She began to panic. Where was she? What was she doing inside a cave? The last thing she remembered was getting lost and hit in the head in the woods after her and her older sister went exploring.

She jerked up and noticed a white wolf next to her but instantly regretted it because her source of warm was lost. She quickly lay back down and snuggled against the creature’s back. She figured that if it wanted to eat her, it would have already instead of sleep next to her. It wasn’t big compared to her. The wolf was like the size of a Newfoundland but bigger with their wolf-like features.

She turned around and saw her older sister on the other side of the dosed campfire, situated just the same but next to a slightly larger golden blonde wolf similar to the white wolf. A moment after, she decided to wake her sister up to find out what was happening.

“Unnie,” she whispered, “Unnie! Wake up!” she whispered louder with a sense of urgency.

“Hmmm?” the older girl turned around and opened her eyes.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Oh my god,” the girl jerked up and ran over to her sister, “what happened, Krystal?”

“I- I don’t know either,” she stuttered and sat up. “I don’t think they’ll hurt us though,”

“You can’t be too sure,” she whispered.

“Jess, if they wanted to hurt us, they would’ve done it by now,” she sighed, “and look at them, they look so peaceful and I don’t know. We owe them.”

In the meantime, Hyoyeon woke up from their conversation. She was a light sleeper so it doesn’t take too much to wake her up. She slowly made her way to the girls. She sat down, nudged her nose under Jessica’s right arm and ran her head under, just like a dog wanting to be petted.

Jessica flinched from the sudden contact but the eyes of this wolf were so warm, she couldn’t help but smile. She brushed her hands on Hyoyeon’s head causing a low growl of pleasure from the wolf. Jessica giggled.

“Thank you for rescuing us,” Jessica thanked Hyoyeon.

“You’re very welcome,” Hyoyeon thought and just under Jessica’s chin and part of her right cheek to show her she understood.

“Yuckk,” Jessica laughed.

Hyoyeon stood back up. She lightly bit on Jessica’s arm and slightly pulled her towards her way. The human understood and got up bring her sister with her. They followed Hyoyeon to a rock with some berries and fruits on a leaf. The rabbit that Taeyeon caught last night was already skinned and cooked for them. Taeyeon figured that if the girls saw a dead rabbit on the rock they wouldn’t eat it so she went through all the effort and cooked it in her human form of course, the thumbs are a big help. Isn’t she so thoughtful?

Hyoyeon sat down and smiled, giving them her best puppy face. she nudged them to eat it.

“Well I guess she wants us to eat,” Krystal mentioned.

“I can see that,” the older girl rolled her eyes.

They dug in. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon went back to their sleeping spot and nudged Taeyeon awake.

“Wake up you lazy , our loves woke up,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter