Happy Birthday, Babe!

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you seriously not going to tell me where we’re going?” She heaved a great sigh.

“Relax, babe. You’ll know soon enough,” you smiled back warmly.

“I have to be back for practice, our comeback is three days from now!”

“You need to take a chill pill,” you rolled your eyes, “I already talked with your manager.”

“AND HE SAID YES?!” She looked at you with wide eyes.

“Nope, that’s why I kidnapped you,” you chuckled.

“What the ?” she punched you hard on the back.

“Hey! You wanna die?” you shouted back as your handles swerved.

 You couldn’t see behind you but you knew she looked the other way. A stubborn girl she is. You shook your head and smiled.

Not too long after, you two arrived at a nice restaurant. Nice as in nice food because if anyone looked at it from the outside, they’d think it was a shack but hey, they say the best food comes from the weirdest places. Okay, maybe just you but still, can’t get any better Mexican food than here.

You parked your bike next to a pole and locked it. She looked around with skeptical eyes and finally stared at you.

“You’re not taking me to get are you?” She hugged your right arm tightly.

“Yeah, because I totally want to see someone else’s hands touch you,” you rolled my eyes. “We’re at a restaurant. Bomb Mexican food.”

“You better not be lying. I have high standards.”

“I know, babe.”

She ended up devouring the food. You haven’t seen her eat that much since the last time she finished filming for her drama. As a celebratory event, you took her to dinner to congratulate her for finishing up filming but for you, you were just happy that she didn’t have to be near Rain again.

You paid for the meal and thanked the waiter while she kept her head down to avoid being recognized; a routine it became. You didn’t mind, not even the slightest bit because all that mattered, was her. After leaving the restaurant you turned to her before unlocking your bike.

“What do you want to do next?” You asked her.

“I don’t know? Oh! How about going back to practice?” She gave you her resting face.

“Oh come on, today is your day and you want to spend it with them? Not me?” You pouted showing how “hurt” you were.

“You know I don’t mean it like that,” she rolled her eyes.

“Great! Then you’re coming back with me to my apartment!” You gave her your mega watt smile that always won her over.

“Fine.”

“Don’t fine me, I know you want to too,” you deviously grinned.

“Can’t you let me hold on to the little pride I have left?”

You chuckled and pulled her into your arms giving her a nice peck on the lips.

 

 

 

“Isn’t it so much better to spend your day lounging around than sweating in that mirror-covered room?” You said as you plopped onto your couch.

“My sense of responsibility tends to override that,” she retorted and landed her perfectly shaped bum next to you.

“But you can’t resist me, Krys,” you s your arms around her and pulled her onto your lap.

“More like the other way around,” she challenged, “you’re being awfully clingy right now.”

“I’m just giving you what you want without you asking for it,” you smirked.

“I hate you, you know that,” she pushed your awfully close face away from hers.

“I love you too,” You kissed her hand that was still on your face.

Three years i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter