Good Morning, Babe!

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So some of ya'll wanted a sequel. Well two of you spoke, at least. 

Who knew I'd end up actually writting a sequel. So here you go.

Anyone noticed I wrote it in a way that your gender is ambigous?

So if you're a girl, you're her girlfriend!

If you're a boy, you're her boyfriend!

Yay everyone's happy!

"EEEEEEEKKK" You heard a high pitched scream coming from your bathroom door very much like her sisters.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT?!" You came rushing into the bathroom stark , "ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"I'M GOING TO ING KILL YOU!!" She screamed at you.

"What?! Why?! What did I do?" You were completely clueless.

"THIS!!" She pointed at her face. "You caused this!!!"

And there it was. A. Big. . Pimple. As rude as it seemed to be during that moment, it was unavoidable. You broke out in laughter, while holding your stomach from the pain.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!?" she punched you in the chest.

"Oww!" You flinched, retreating back, "but I thought I did a good job cleaning it up last night," you said stifling your laughter.

She looked at you with her face. Obviously not amused by your comment, "you better wish this thing goes away in two days or else I'll be throwing flowers on your tombstone."

"Relax, babe. I got the perfect ointment. It'll be gone before you know it," you smiled innocently.

"It better, now get out! I have to shower," she pushed you out.

"Need help? I'm already anyways," you teased and avoided her last push which made her lunge right into your arms. "Someone's eager," you chuckled while her ness met yours.

"Don't even start with me," she snapped and within the next few seconds, she got out of your arms and slammed the door. Of course, not without a death glare.

"What do you wanna eat, Krys?" You shouted through the door.

No response.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter