Ecstacy

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In celebration for my 777th subscriber here's a little drabble!

Thank you for those of you who subscribed!

As some of you know I will be retiring soon so now these updates will be even more special, huh?

 

"Jessica," I called for her attention, "babe," I tried again.

She was too busy focusing on the TV with my playstation controller in hand. The sad thing was that she couldn't play. My best friend and his friend were too busy with the game they're playing so all she could do was watch and pretend that she was part of it.

The sun was up high and lit up the room quite well. I could see all of her features glowing but I couldn't reach them. Sure she stayed seated in between my legs but she was leaning forward trying to engage herself with my best friend and his friend. It was strange. She was strange. There was something off about her today. She didn't pay one single second of attention to me. It was like she was avoiding me all day as I lay there on the bed trying to figure out what was happening.

There was something wrong. I knew it, but was it something I did?

It was late morning when the boys came home and went straight for the console to play their game. Ever since then her attention was to the TV, not a single word to me. Her actions tried to reassure me that everything was okay like sitting in between my legs and playing with my hand here and there but she knew better.

It's been like this since then. When we woke up it wasn't great either. She woke up first and she'd usually stay until I woke up so she wouldn't disturb me but this morning she headed straight for the bathroom. I woke up from the sudden rustle of the bed and eventually followed to freshen up.

It wasn't until a good four hours after when the two finally left the house. She used this chance to finally play the game herself. My white sheets rustled as she jumped off the bed and turned the console back on. I used this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter