Punch [Part 2]

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You have got to be kidding me,” Taeyeon looked at the giraffe in awe.

“What?! You told me to help you, so I did!” Sooyoung defended.

“Not like this!” She pulled on the Jacket she had on.

“Yeah! Why the hell did you have us dressed up as dudes?!” Hyoyeon complained. “These wigs are so itchy! And why do I have a blond wig?! Come on! I haven’t been blond in years!”

“To join the gang you can’t be a girl, so we gotta infiltrate as boys! And Hyo, you’re American. Deal with it.”

“What school kid is going to be convinced that two 5 foot some thing 40 year olds are third years in high school?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“That’s why I made hidden identities for us!” Sooyoung excitedly said. “Besides Taeyeon, you still look like a kid.”

“I do not!” Taeyeon denied. “I might want to now but I don’t!”

“Sis, look at yourself in the mirror,” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, “you kinda still do.”

“Whatever,” she grumbled, “let’s just go.”

The three of them went through the school doors with one goal and only that goal. They were to not get distracted by other reasons. Their missions were to find the group of boys responsible for their kids’ wounds, beat them up, and threaten the culprit or culprits to never bully their kids or any other kids again. Hopefully the sisters won’t get too carried away with their punches and kicks but eh, no guarantees. They did have a high school career in beating kids up.  

Sooyoung was able to give themselves cover ups and back stories. Since Taeyeon still looked like a kid, she didn’t need one. Taeyeon’s undercover name was Taeng. Original isn’t it. Born and raised in Seoul but decided to stop being home schooled and give public school a try.

Hyoyeon’s new name was Hyukjae. She couldn’t think of one so she borrowed her old friends name. She came from America as an exchange student because with her foreign looking face, she don’t look Korean. Let’s be real. Since she’s from another country, she had a little mishap in changing to the right grade so she’s two years older than everyone, making her 20.

Sooyoung, the tall monster, now known as Young. She got hit by a car and had to be hospitalized for a couple of years and had plastic surgery to fix the damage on her face. At least that’s the fake history she gave herself to explain her goddess looks, though it’s all natural.

Of course before they infiltrate their kids’ school, they had to find the people responsible for the damage, so Sooyoung was able to get some information out of Brad when Jason told him about his Hyung’s problems. Not surprisingly, all that came with a price. Sooyoung would be broke for the next two weeks buying whatever her little boy wanted to eat and coming out of his mother’s womb, it’s not going to be small.

Sooyoung was able to find out the person who was in charge of this so called school gang. His name was Park Jaebum, or Jay Park. Hyoyeon didn’t know many of Hayden’s friends but she was sure she’d be able to talk to her son’s basketball teammates to get a little more info. Taeyeon on the other hand, knew her daughter’s best friend was going to be in the same class. Sooyoung was going to be attending the same class as Taeyeon.

“Alright students,” the teacher called for attention, “I’d like to introduce you to our two new students,” he said as he ushered Taeyeon and Sooyoung to the middle of the classroom. “I’d like you to give Kim Taeng and Choi Young a nice warm welcome to Class 3-3.”

The two mothers bowed and gave them their greetings. Everyone clapped except for, of course, you guessed it, Yunhee. She sat and looked at them with eyes wide open, ready to bulge out any second. She panicked. What the hell was her mother and aunt doing in the same classroom as her and more importantly, dressed as boys?

“Okay Taeng, you can sit next to the class president,” he pointed to the empty seat next to Yunhee, “Yunhee, make sure you take very good care of our new students here. Young, you may sit next to that boy at the end, Park Jaebum.”

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other with the same thought and smiled, “welp. I guess this is going to be easier than we thought.”

-----

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was getting introduced to her class which, of course, was Hayden’s class as well. She had walked in with her backpack on one shoulder and hands in her pockets like it was her old high school days all over again.

“Class, say hello to our new student. He is an exchange student from America. His Korean name is Lee Hyukjae,” the teacher announced.

Hyoyeon simply nodded and bowed 5 degrees, “What’s up?” She said in English.

In order to keep her disguise up she’d have to pull out every english word she could remember. Hopefully Jessica’s valley girl vocabulary can help her throughout her stay. If not, she could always ask Tiffany.

“Hyukjae, you may sit next to Moonbyul,” the teacher pointed at the girl right in behind of Hayden, “at the empty seat over there.”

Hayden, like no different, watched his mother walk closer to him with huge eyes. Every step she was taking towards his direction, was another question that popped up into his mind. As she passed by him, she gave him a wink and proceeded to sit down behind him.

“Moon star, eh?” She said, “Nice to meet you,” she stuck her hand out for the latter to shake.

“H-hi,” her classmate shook with a weak hand and nervous voice.

I mean, if someone from another country just randomly sat down next to me and introduced himself in another language, I’d be a little taken back too. Not to mention his blond hair and tannish skin looking very unique.

Hayden turned around to take another look at his mother and knew his coming days weren’t going to be peaceful ones. His mother was up to something and he needed to know what. Could she have found out that he and Yunhee were getting bullied so the enrolled themselves into his school? Nah. He didn’t think they were that stupid and nosy to do so. Too bad for him they were that stupid and nosy.

The class finally ended and they had a few minutes of break before the next teacher would be coming in. Hayden quickly got up and grabbed his mother by the arm and ushered themselves out of the class and into the hallway. Coincidentally, Yunhee did the same thing with her own mother and Sooyoung followed closely behind.

Hayden and Yunhee looked at each other and sighed deeply while pinching the bridges of their nose. The family gathered together in the middle and the mothers could only stand there and wait for their kids to speak.

“Umma,” Hayden looked at his mother, “why?”

“Yeah, Appa,” Yunhee agreed, “What are you and aunties doing here in our school, and as male students?!”

“You don’t need to worry why we’re here,” Taeyeon answered.

“Uh, yes we do!” Her daughter disagreed, “You’re in our school!”

“Don’t worry, Yunhee. Just pretend you don’t know us and it won’t do you guys any harm,” Hyoyeon spoke up, “We’ll be out of here before you know it.”

“You better be right, Umma,” Hayden reprimanded.

“I thought we were the parents here?” Sooyoung chuckled.

“Well, auntie, you’re on our turf now,” Yunhee crossed her arms and looked the other way with her chin pointed high.

“Alright, alright kids. We should go back to class now. The teacher is coming,” Taeyeon nagged.

So they all walked back to their classes and sat in their seats. Minutes turned into hours and school was finally over. The two kids hastily left. Sooyoung got to know Jay a little bit and found out that he was the leader of a school gang called AOMG. She laughed inside at what a stupid name it was to call a group. She saw him head towards the direction of their kids and let Hyoyeon and Taeyeon know.

The sisters’ heart boiled and they stealthily followed the bully. A few turns around the buildings and they saw Jay and another boy pull their kids towards a closed off site of their school. They stayed close and within hearing distance.

“So when are you going to admit that your parents are queers?” The other boy said while Hayden and Yunhee were pushed into the corner.

“Our parents aren’t queers!” Hayden shouted.

“Have you watched them have ?” Jay chuckled. “I bet you get off on that, huh?”

“SHUT UP!” Hayden threw a punch towards Jay’s right cheek.

“Oh so the bastard know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter