Merry Christmas, Babe!

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess its a double update, yayayay! Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

And yay!!! Nicky is back!!! I'm so ecited. :D

Everything seemed to blur throughout the night as you haphazardly made you way to a certain someone’s apartment. You had quite the number of drinks with your friends and there was no slowing down for you, not that anyone wanted you to anyways. You were always the light of the party when you had one too many to drink. Quite the opposite of your sober personality and that’s why everyone loves you.

You wanted to celebrate with your girlfriend but with her busy schedule and with your “mass” amount of friends visiting you in Korea, there was just no time. So like most of your other dates, December 26th is behind closed doors and in the wee hours of the night.

You finally reached the building and smiled at the people walking by. It was a miracle on how you made it this far without causing a scene. Your finger hit the button and the surge of the elevator almost made you leave a present for the next person. The door opened and you ran to her door. A couple of knocks later the door swung open.

“MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS BABE!!!” You exclaimed and threw your arms around her and gave her a nice big kiss but for some reason her lips didn’t feel the same today and she didn’t smell like vanilla either. It was more like strawberry and she was feeling a bit stiff.

You opened your eyes but before you could even notice, you heard a loud voice.

“WHAT THE HELL, STUPID!” She came charging at you at full force.

“Oh! You look like my girlfriend!” You giggled at her, “but why are you over there?”

“I am your girlfriend, stupid,” she rolled her eyes, still fuming.

“Oh, you’re Soojung? That means… BABEEE!!” you released your arms and went to her.

 “Don’t babe me! What the hell were you doing kissing my sister?!” She fumed.

“Huh?”

You turned around and saw a very stiff and still, older girl rooted in her position. You finally realized what you did 5 seconds ago.  

“Oops, I was wondering why you shrank,” you giggled. “I’m sorry. Let me fix it.”

You pranced your way back to Jessica and put both of your hands on her cheeks and started leaning in but before you could go any further, Krystal tackled you to the floor.

“What the hell are you doing, you ?!” she got up, sat on your stomach and started beating your drunk .

“I was taking my kiss back!” You whined, “I didn’t do anything wrong, right Jess?”

“Uhhh,” Jessica was too shocked to say anything. The last minute happened too fast to process for her.

“Unnie! How could you let this kiss you?!”

“I- I don’t know. This all happened so fast!” She finally got her senses back. “I’m going to my room.”

“Wait don’t leave me! I want my kiss back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter