Chapter 8

Love, love, love

Author's POV

 

"Hyuna unnie!! Here" yelled Sohyun while waving her hands so Hyuna could see her, but there were a lot of people so Hyuna didn't recognize Sohyun at first. "UNNIE!!!! I'M HERE!!" yelled Sohyun again , this time gaining Hyuna's attention. "Oh! Sohyunnie!!" said Hyuna while trying to pass trough all the crazy fangirls. "Yah! Unnie why are you so late?  Did Minseok oppa had many things to tell you? You talked for a long time" said her while giving me a slight punch on the arm, Hyuna quickly slapped Sohyun's head "Babo! What are you thinking?  That's IMPOSSIBLE! I met JongIn on the way, that's why it took me more time" Hyuna said while looking to the scenario, Leeteuk, the MC was already out presenting the group. Sohyun rubbed her head where she had been slapped and then smirked "Woah! Then you got two in just one day! I knew you were charismatic but Hyuna that's a lot! " sid Sohyun gaining another slap from Hyuna. Sohyun groaned "Yah! Unnie I was just joking! No need to hit me!" said her pouting, "You deserved it,devil maknae! said Hyuna then turning back her attention to what Leeteuk was saying.

The guys started the showcase full of power, they looked very charismatic and nice.

( Showcase Pt.1 Eng: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVNDd1qdCog&index=121&list=PL15EBBC3899C5503A      //    Showcase Pt. 2 Eng: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ieURL8o6o&list=PL15EBBC3899C5503A&index=118    //   Showcase Pt. 3 Eng: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri4Z4DcicsE&index=119&list=PL15EBBC3899C5503A     //  Sowcase Pt. 4 Eng: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umzMkXK4yIY&index=117&list=PL15EBBC3899C5503A   )

"Woah! They look so cool!!" exclaimed Sohyun while clapping her hands not leaving her gaze from the stage, Hyuna smiled and then nodded "Yes, they really look so cool!! But only on the stage because off-stage they are just 12 idiots" said her making Sohyun and her exchage looks and burst into laughs. "Woah, how can they be so cool on stage and so childish off stage! And oppa is doing very well!  Many fangirls are cheering him saying he is cute~ This makes me feel proud, our charisma is in the genes!" thought Hyuna smiling to herself, she was really enjoying the performance.

After all the performances the fangirls were totally crazy and uncontrollable.... "Let's go out!" said Hyuna to Sohyun's ear so she could hear her, Sohyun replied nodding her head, then they went out of the stadium making their way between the fangirls.
"Unnie let's call manager oppa and ask him if we can go with them to the after-showcase's party" said Sohyun to Hyuna, she nodded and took out her phone dialoguing to their manager . "Yoboseyo? (hello?) Hyuna? " asked the manager, "Oppa, me and Sohyun are invited to a celebration party of EXO.... And I wanted to know if we have your permission, do we?" asked Hyuna while trying her best to persuade her manager, there was a silence for a minute. Then the manager coughed "I asked Bubble Chan (he is one of 4minute's main manager) and he said that only you are allowed to go, Sohyun have schedule tomorrow..." said the manager, Hyuna pouted and told Sohyun what the manager had said. "Ah! I almost forgot about tomorrow's schedule!!  Then Hyuna unnie what are you going to do?" asked Sohyun while looking Hyuna with worried eyes , Hyuna smiled and flinched her hair "I'm going no matter what! I will represent our group! But in fact I don't want to go alone..." replied Hyuna then she remembered that the manager was still on the phone "Oppa! I'm going! Don't worry about me I will be Ok! If anything happen I will call you" said Hyuna quickly, there was a sigh and then the manager talked again "Ok... But remember to be careful, alright?" "Ok! Thank you oppa!!" said Hyuna in a happy mood and then she hung the phone and looked Sohyun. "Unnie I wanna go too!! " whined Sohyun, Hyuna shrugged her shoulders "But, it's not my fault that you have schedule for tomorrow Sohyunnie!" replied Hyuna while hugging the maknae, she just nodded and then pushed away gently "Then unnie, I'm going... Will you be alright alone? If you are bored come back home earlier! Arasseo?" said Sohyun looking to her unnie's eyes "Arasseo, Ahjumma  (old lady) Be careful!" said Hyuna while waving to the younger, Sohyun waved back and got on a taxi. Hyuna stood there watching how the taxi drove off.

After a few minutes of reflexing about what was she going to do Hyuna decided to call Yixing and tell him about the current situation.
Yixing was talking with Luhan while they were removing their make-ups. "Lu ge I have to go to the bathroom, can you take care of my things for a moment?" asked Lay while getting up from his seat, Luhan looked him and smiled "Go, of course I can take care of your things" replied Luhan while making a signal that he could went to the bathroom whenever he wanted. 
Suddenly Lay's handphone rang, Luhan looked it and picked it up when he saw that it was Hyuna. "Yoboseyo? Hyunnie?" asked Luhan, Hyuna was surprised "You're not Yixing oppa, are you?" asked Hyuna. "I'm Luhan, Yixing is in the bathroom..." replied Luhan a little bit disappointed because Hyuna wasn't looking for him. "Ah! It's Ok. Luhan oppa I just wanted to tell you that I asked my manager and he told me that only I could go to the dinner... Because Sohyun have schedule for tomorrow" said Hyuna quickly. "Ah! That's awesome! And at the same time a little bit sad, not for me but for Sehunnie.. You know" said Luhan making Hyuna laugh "Yeah... That's true" replied her. "Ah! Where are you now? I will pick you up if you want" asked Luhan, "I'm acutually in front of the stadium.. There is a lot of people so I don't know where to go.. Oppa if you tell me where on Earth are you guys, I will go by myself no need to be picked up! I'm not a baby!" replied Hyuna smiling. The people were noticing her presence then she was recognized by some girls "Isn't that KIM HYUNA?!!?!  Daebak!! The  the rumours are true?! She had a boyfriend which is EXO's member?!" shouted a fangirl while pointing Hyuna, she shocked hearing that, she didn't know that there were rumors like those. Luhan noticed that something was going wrong since Hyuna didn't speak, "Hyuna? Hyuna? What is happening?" asked Luhan from the other line "A-ni..." she was interrupted by a flash of the camara form a fangirl who was taking photos of her, Hyuna covered her face trying to run away from the crow that was forming around her, she had no choices but to call for Luhan's help "Oppa I think I have a problem..." whispered Hyuna to the phone, Luhan took a few seconds to react "Where are you? I'm going to take you"  said him,  "I'm in front of gate 5... Please quickly.."  replied her, "Don't move from there! I'm going" said Luhan then he hung up the phone.

The EXO boys were chatting happily while removing their make-ups when Luhan got up hurried and run towards the door, Sehun noticed him "Hyung where are you going?? You look in a hurry" asked him while grabbing Luhan's arm , Luhan looked at him with a worried face "Hyuna is in danger" said him while making himself free from Sehun and began to run again,  "I'M GOING TOO!!" shouted Sehun chasing Luhan and then running together. The other members just watch them running without knowing what was happening, "Are they crazy?" said Baekhyun, Chanyeol laughed "They are surely playing another stupid game" he say making the other laugh and then they continued chatting.
There was already a big crow around Hyuna, the fangirls where taking many photos of her, she covered her face with her bag. "Why might this happen to me?" thought her while holding her tears so she don't cry in front of all the fangirls...She was thinking about that time...
                                                           Flashback
"Hyunnie have a safe trip to home~ We will meet tomorrow! Remember to call me when you arrive home~" said Minho while giving Hyuna a kiss on her forehead.
"Arasseo~ oppa don't overwork ! Saranghe" said her while hugging minho and giving him a peek on the lips.
He smiled "My princess, I have to go~  Bye" said Minho while leaving the girl behind.
Hyuna saw the back of Minho until it disappears from her view, then she turned around but some girls stopped her. "Yah! Who are you to date uri Minho oppa?" asked one saesang fangirl while pushing hyuna. She hardly maintained her balance and looked at the girls, she didn't want problems with them. She was about to walk away when a girl grabbed her arm and slapped her hardly on the face, Hyuna shocked and a tear rolled down her cheek. The group of girls were surrounding her while laughing "Oh! Look the is crying! Haha  ! You should't have touched uri Minho oppa!" said one of them and pushed Hyuna making her loose her balance and fall to the ground.  Then the fangirls began to hit her, Hyuna whined in pain and curl herself "P-Please stop!" managed her to mumbled, but the girls ignored her.

After being kicked for a few more minutes the girls left because a person saw them, "Hey what do you think you are doing!" shouted the guy and run to Hyuna who already lost her conscience. The guy carried Hyuna to the hospital and then left "Kim Hyuna, I only make you suffer... Sorry...." mumbled the guy before leaving Hyuna with the nurses.

Hyuna woke up in pain "Ah! It hurts! .... Where am I?" thought her while trying to remember what hapenned to her before she was in that place, the last thing she remembered being kicked by some girls.  "Hyuna! you got up! I was afraid.... Glad that you are now well... If youweren't finded by..... Anything! Well you are now awake!" said Sohyun "If she knows who found her she will be embarrassed.. Better not say it" thought the maknae. "Sohyun-ah... What's this place?" said Hyuna still freaking out, "We are in the hospital! You got a gravy injury... so you have to stay here for two days more.... I've already talked with manager oppa and CEO appa" said Sohyun while caressing Hyuna's cheek "And.. You have been sleeping for two days! So we made turns to take care of you... This time is my turn, the other members are very worried about you! Ah! And your brother called you, I said that you were ok" said Sohyun smiling. Hyuna was shocked "Wait! If I've been in the hospital two days... what about my schedule, if I don't go people will spread the rumor about me being kicked... The media will spread the rumors like fire!" said Hyuna hurried, she had worked very hard for being in a group again, she doesn't want her health give her a bad time. Sohyun noticed Hyuna's worried face "Don't worry! Manager oppa told the media that you were in the hospital because of you know... gastroenteritis! And that it wasn't a big deal you just needed to rest for  few days", listening that Hyuna calmed down and fall a slept again.

Hyuna was still in dreamland when her best friend entered in the room "Sohyun-ssi is Hyuna slepping?"  asked Sulli, "Omo! Sulli unnie! Yes, she was awake a few minutes before... But I think she might be very stressed and tired" said Sohyun. "She had been trough many things..." said Sulli looking at Hyuna, Sohyun nodded "Yes...". Sulli sighed "Sohyun-ssi, you seem tired too.. I will take care of her up to the next person's turn . Don't worry" said Sulli, Sohyun smiled "You will do that for me? Thank you! I was really tired and I'm hungry!" said Sohyun then she bowed to Sulli and went out.

Only Sulli and Hyuna were left in the room, Sulli was looking at Hyuna while holding her hands "Hyuna-ah he is making you suffer.... I had got a crush on Minho oppa, but I don't have it now... I hate him... He made you suffer a lot. Be strong, I'll be here for you" whispered her, then she wet her lips "You have to stay healthy, we haven't been on the same stage collaborating yet "said her, Hyuna was still sleeping not hearing anything about what Sulli was saying, her face was pale since she had been two days without eating or drinking. Sulli caressed Hyuna's cheek "Saranghe pikachu" mumbled Sulli.

Suddenly Minho entered in the room, Sulli looked surprised "Sunbae-nim... what are you doing her" said her not facing him. Minho smirked "I can't visit my girlfriend when I want?" said him playfully making Sulli angry "She won't be you girlfriend for a long time, you don't deserve her! You were a player which you still are! She's just too innocent to notice it" replied Sulli while gritting her tooth. "Chill down, I have to talk to you alone. I know you don't want Hyuna to see us arguing so better come with me"  said him while making a signal to Sulli to come with him, Sulli stood up and go with Minho while looking back to Hyuna, "I will be back soon, don't worry" thought her.

They were on the garden just in front's Hyuna's room, Minho had planned all. "Sulli-ah" said Minho in the most  gently voice he could, "Don't talk to me as we were close. We have to be apparently close because of work's needs, nothing more. Out of work we are just strangers" said her taking a step to the back as he approached her. Minho took a few more steps making Sulli trapped "Don't be like this, I know you like me" whispered Minho to Sulli's ear as he was hugging her. She tried her best pushing Minho away but he was strong so she gave up "Yah! Choi Minho! What do you think you are doing?!  I'm your girlfriend's bestfriend!! Are you cra-!" she was cut off with his lips, HE KISSED HER! Then Minho released her slowly and stood in front of her smirking "If kiss the person I like is being a crazy, then yes I am" said him while hugging her tightly. Sulli was in shock, he wanna hit him but she cannot move.... Not only Sulli was in shock, also Hyuna who watched the scene... She woke up because Minho called her... And then she saw her best friend and her boyfriend kissing... She couldn't understand anything "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"  thought Hyuna frozen.

As soon as Sulli saw Hyuna she came back to mind she pushed Minho away and slapped him, but it was too late Hyuna already had gone... "Don't talk to me never again Sunbaenim, let's try to avoid each other as much as we can. And don't you dare touch Hyuna again, I swear if you do that I will kill you... No, better I wil make you live the hell, I will make you suffer. So stay away from Hyuna" said Sulli coldly while walking away. "Mianhe Hyuna... But at least you saw his real character, so I wish you can break up with him...  I wish we can be friends after this incident.. That bastard..." mumbled Sulli while tears began to fill her eyes.

Minho was left alone, sitting on the ground. After he saw Hyuna's face full of sadness he regretted what he do. "Why did I do that? I didn't want her to suffer more because of me... but this made her suffer more. No! Choi Minho this makes her suffer now but soon she will be the happy Hyuna you've known. She will move on..." thought him while hot tears rolled down his face, he knew he will regret it... But still he hasn't got any choice.

Hyuna was confused "Did he do that on purpose? Why did they kiss? Are they dating? No! It cannot be! Sulli won't do anything to hurt me.... I believe her... I hate you Choi Minho! I should have listened to Sulli's word... But.. I feel betrayed, I still love him... My heart aches... Why ? Why must this happen to me?! I'm confused, I'm tired" thought her, without realizing she was crying, she went to her room and pretended to be sleeping. She didn't want to be disturbed by anyone, she needed time to heal her broken heart...
                                           End of the flashback

 All those bad memories were comming back, thinking of that Hyuna was dizzy and she was about to fell on the ground when she noticed someone grabbed her and was hugging her  tightly making her feeling relieved and safe. "Hyuna, are you ok?" asked the voice.


A/N: Sorry!! I'm the worst person all around the world! I couldn't update for a long time because I'm actually full time nanny LOL I don't have tiem, you can blame me, but really... I'm very bussy!

I will try to update as soon as possible! At least once a week!! I promise~

Btw, who do you think is the guy? Sehun? Luhan? Or maybe another person? Who knows~

Thanks to all my supporters! You are the best! I love reading your comments!  Really!!  LOVE YOU ALL!!  THANK YOU!

Please subscribe and comment!