Chapter 3

Love, love, love

 

Hyuna's POV

"Don't stare me like that... Do I have something on my face?" said the guy while touching his face as if he was looking for something on it.I was very inmersed studying his features that I didn't realize I was staring him so when he said that I blushed very hard and looked away, at my actions he smiled. OMG! That smile... I saw it with ther corner of my eyes and really... I MELTED.
"My name is Yixing, but soon everyone will know me as Lay if everything goes OK" he said while scratching the back of his neck. I remmained silence since I was very concentrate scanning he from head to toes, he was wearing a blue and black tracksuit, he looked really cute and handsome.

                                                                

I saw him like debating with himself, then I realized that I didn't introduce myself, I was about to spoke when he asked me with his cute accent "Aghassi can I ask you something?" "Oh! O-Of course, ask whatever you want.." I smiled to him, he looked nervious "Are you Hyuna-ssi from 4minute? I don't want to be mean so it's okey for me if you don't want to answer it, I'm just curious"
Gosh! I almost forgot that I was an idol!! I was really embarrased, that day I wasn't in my best condition, he was waiting for an answer so I decided to tell him the truth, then I smiled and slightly nodded "Yes, sorry for letting you see my weak part... I'm glad to know you, Yixing-ssi. But it would be better if we have met in other conditions...  I really hate people thinking that I'm weak, but I'm a person so I'm not perfect... Wish you can understand it... By the way, you are a friend of my oppa, aren't you?" I mentally slapped myself like a billion time after saying that, I was broking my promise with Minseok oppa!!! I was a really bad sister, oppa would get mad at me...
"Your oppa?" he thought for a while and then answered me "Oh are you talking about Minseok? Yeah I'm his friend, classmate and also member of EXO, the group of your brother which is going to debut in a week" he said smiling proudly.

Lay's POV


I was shocked when I saw a girl crying alone near the river, I approached her and talked to her. When I saw her face I shocked even more!! She was HYUNA!!, she seemed so different off stage, I thought she would be the typical I-am-the-best girl but actually she wasn't... She was weak, although she tried to hid that fact, she was also cute and kind I could tell by watching her actions. She asked me if i was a friend of  her oppa, I thought for a while trying to think who could she be talking about, suddenly the scene of Minseok's attitude today came to my mind, so I supposed that she was talking about him.... BUT WAIT! HER BROTHER?!?? yeah, baozi hyung have told us about a sister he has... but KIM HYUNA???! THE SUPER DIVA HYUNA?!? OUR GODDESS?!?!? I can only say "不可思议” (bu ke si yi // incredible)

" Yixing-ssi, what are you thinking about? You look shocked... Well who won't, seeing an idol cryng alone pathetictly and then knew that his friend is that idol's brother..." she suddenly interrupted my thoughts, I looked at her, she was a little bit sad.
"Ah, nothing... Ani I don't think you look pathetc, you must have your reasons. And actually I was shocked because Minseok has never told us that you were his sister, we have been friends for about 3 years!! " I said and smiled to her trying to confort her. I don't know why she seemed really heart-broken
"Yixing-ssi, could you not tell my brother about what happened now?  I promised him that I wasn't telling anyone that we were siblings... Please, I beg you, and also don't tell anybody that you meet me here and specially crying..." she said while looking me straight into the eyes.  I melted but at the same time I felt sadness eating me up, I wanted to help her.
"O-of course! I promise you! Believe me!" I answered her "Ah! that... why were you crying here alone? If you don't want to tell me it's okey, I understand that is your priva-" I stopped and didn't finish the sentence, I shouldn't asked that, "Zhang Yixing you are a babo,  you shouldn't ask her that!  She is going to cry again, and it's all your fault!!   BABO BABO BABO-YAH"  I thought. Her eyes become teary again, I rejected what I said the second after I did... I didn't know what to do since she was crying again so I naturally wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly while rubbing her back and telling her to calm down.

Author's POV

 

Hyuna began to cry again when Yixing reminded her the reason why she was crying before, then suddenly she felt warmth around her body, she liked what she was feeling so she let him do, although Hyuna doesn't really knew about that boy. "It's okey if you don't want to say anything, I'll be here with you to confort you, cry all out, it will make you feel better Hyuna-ssi" whispered Yixing to Hyuna's hear while rubbing her back so she could calm down and hugging her making Hyuna leant on his chest. After hearing that she hugged him back and cried hard, really hard... Yixing was the first person who she cried in front, she never let anyone see her weak part, not even her members!!!
After a while Hyuna was already relaxed, he pushed her away gentlely  looking at her eyes and smiling "Do you feel better? If not, I can stay with you a little more until you feel better" "I'm much better, thank you, really thank you Yixing-ssi. It would be nice if I can pay you back what you have done to me today, but it seems very difficult, you have really helped me a lot... You can tell me if you need my help for something!!  Your now my HERO!!" she smiled at him. Then he said "I can be your healing-partner(?) I'm healing's unicorn anyway" she laughed at his weird comment. "You know, I have to confess that you really make me feel better, can we exchange numbers? And be friends? That would be awesome, but it's OK if you can't..." asked Hyuna with her eyes full of anticipation, she has never asked for the number of a boy first, NEVER EVER, it was always the boy who asked for Hyuna's number. "Of course! You can call me whenever you want! I'm free for you the 24 hours" replied Yixing while looking at Hyuna, "She's really cute... How can someone break her heart?!  He must be a monster, don't worry Hyuna I won't leave anyone hurt you again! I will hel your heart... I promise" thought Lay.
They exchanged numbers, then she got up and looked at the hour, "OMG! It's very late!! Unnie and manager oppa are going to kill me if I don't go home now!!" she said scared. "May I walk you home? It's already too late for a lady to walk alone" said Yixing being all a gentleman, she nodded and they started walking together to 4minute's dorm like nothing happened before.


Little they knew that there was a person watching them in the shadows....
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know it's short, I wil update chapter 4 later today!!!! I'm double updating because I know that you won't enjoy the fic very much if it's short  xDD GO GO GO!!! Let's read girl!(?)

Sorry guys for dissapoint you, I know you all thought it was Luhan...Only one person guessed it!! LOL   Actually there were more hints in the foreword since I wrote that Yixing was the healing partner of Hyuna... so I thought it won't be hard to guess who the guy was   XDDD  Don't worry, Luhan is appearing soon with sweet skinship with Hyuna!!  YEAH!   HM! 


I think I'm going to call my fic "Guess who"  LOL   just kidding, I like to finish the chapters with more mysteries(???)   so you guys have to think about who could be the person  ( ??????)

Please subscribe, comment, and vote if it's not too much!!  I will like to know your opinions!!  since maybe I change my mind while writting the chapters (?)   

Love you so much!! THANKS TO ALL MY READERS!!!   SARANGHAMNIDA!!