Chapter 9

Love, love, love


Hyuna's POV

 

I was feeling dizzy, those bad memories... I couldn't take it anymore... I just wanted to wake up from that nightmare, I was about to fell on the ground when someone hugged me tightly I felt very relieved and closed my eyes thinking that it was all a nightmare but fangirls' screams woke me up from my daydream. Then I lifted my head to see that Luhan was actually hugging me tightly "Why my heart is bumping so quickly? He is just a friend of your oppa that wants to protect you, it's ok" I thought to calm my heart. Then I saw Sehunnie protecting me and Luhan, they two actually hide me from the cameras and the fans. "Please girls don't take photos of my noona without permission, she is here to cheer us as you are here for! No?" said Sehun while smiling to the fans, then the screams became louder "YESSSS!! Oppa! Oppa!! Wow  You're so handsome!  Saranghe!"  was one of the comment.

I felt weak again and closed my eyes "Kim Hyuna, stay strong! You cannot be a weak baby girl!" I thought while breathing deep, seems like Luhan saw my actions and he signaled Sehun to end all the drama, Sehun replied with a nodd  and a smile.  "Girls, Thank you for coming here to cheer us, we are really glad! And please forget about this little misunderstanding, I wish that tomorrow I won't see any bad rumor about sunbaenim Hyuna . She was good enough to come here to cheer us as her little hoobaes (juniors). So you girls must be thankful towards her too, arasseo? Thank you, love you all!" said Sehun while bowing to the fans then he wrapped an arm around me and Luhan and we made our way to the stadium's inside.

 

We were walking through the corridors, I was still dumbfounded when Luhan suddenly spoke to me "Hyun, are you ok? You look very pale…   Are you shocked abouth what just happened? Or are you sick? If you are not feeling good you don't need to stay, you can go " he said while looking me with a worried face, Sehun did the same. "Hell... What can I say? They mustn't know my story or else my oppa will know and he SURELY WILL WORRY... Hyuna wuickly think whatever!" I thought. "Noona, noona?" asked Sehun while waving his hands in front of my face, I came back to my senses "N-ne? ah! I am fine, I'm dizzy because of the sudden flashes from the cameras, so don't worry. You know I'm actually blind haha" I lied and then laughed a little, the two of them seemed to believe me and nodded "Ok, I though you were looking bad because of the fans... Aisht! This fangirls are quite jealous... Well noona you must be glad we rescued you!!  I'm noona's hero now, no?" said Sehun while back hugging me. I smiled and ruffled his hair "Yes my Hunnie, you are noona's hero now!" I said and then laughed "He is so cute! I really want to have a dongsaeng (little brother) like him! That would be nice" I thought.

They were joking around while I was all quiet thinking about my things "Oppa told me that I could tell them about our relation..... Hmmm... shall I tell them? WIll oppa angry with me? I wish that no.... Luhan oppa and Sehunnie are really good with me! Yeah.. I will tell them!". I cleared my throat "Ehem..   That's.....  Luhan oppa, Sehunnie" I called them and then stopped walking, I looked them with a serious face, they looked me with confusion. "What's the problem Hyun? It's something going wrong?" asked Luhan, "Is because Luhan hyung make you awkward no? I knew it!" said Sehun pointing Luhan and hugging me, then he sent Luhan a death glare. I laughed at his childish actions and  shook my hands "Ani ani, it's not because of Luhan oppa! I feel confortable with you guys!  It's just...  Do you want to know why Minseok oppa is always overprotective towards me?" I asked while looking their faces, it was really funny,  Luhan was forming an o shape with his mouth and Sehun was with his famous poker face.

                                      

They looked eachother's eyes and then looked me, they both shook their heads and I smirked. "It's because I'm a very important person in his life, we are..." I was cut by Sehun "ARE YOU BOYFRIEND. GIRLFRIEND?!?!" shouted him with a surprised face. I looked at him with a can-you-listen-to-me-and-do-not-cut-me-off face "No, we are not!!" I said and I saw with the corner of my eyes how the two of then sighed in relieve. "He is also a very important person in my life... Because he is my only and best... brother" I finally said while closing my eyes, I could hear them gasping. "WHAT?!? Hyuna noona don't lie to us!  That's impossible! You don't even look alike!" said Sehun laughing while punching my arm, Luhan nodded in agreement "Yeah, that's right. It's impossible you two are siblings! Don't make this kind of jokes, it's not even funny" said Luhan while nodding. I sighed, this guys are stubborn and stupid. "Guys, I would never joke with this kind of things! What I am saying is true! Yes, we don't look alike but still, we are siblings" I say annoyed.

                                   

They looked at me with a more serious face, "Then prove us! Show us a photo of you two when you were young" said Luhan still not wanting to believe me. I sighed and took out my phone, I unblocked it and showed them a photo of me and my brother when I was at high school "Happy now? It's this enough for you to believe me? You are so stubborn you know?" I said while looking at them with annoyance. They gasped when they saw the photo, that made me chuckled.

                                      

"Well, this is enough. But still I canot take in that you are Minseok's hyung's sister... It's shocking..  Are we the first who know this? I mean among EXO" asked Sehun, I shook my head "Yixing oppa was the first one" I replied. "So that's why he got mad with us when we were too close with you!" said Luhan, then he smirked. "Yah why are you smiling? Weird oppa" I said. "Sehun-ah, now we can tease our Minseok oppa without any problem!" said Luhan smiling and warpping an arm around Sehun's neck, I shocked "What?" I asked confused, the two of them looked at me. "It's because before we didn't dare to get close with you, not even talk about you! since Minseok hyung would got mad... We thought he liked you and was jealous and as we didn't want to ruin our frienship we keept a distance from you... But now that we know why was he so overprotective towards you... We can use you to ~" explained Sehun to me, I narrowed my eyes "Yah! Am I an object or a toy? How can you use me like that?" I said pretending to me mad. Sehun quickly hugged me and kissed my forehead making me blush, not all days you get a kiss from a good looking guy. "Noona~ I didn't mean that! You know, I mean now I can stick to you as much as I want without caring about Minseok hyung. He is really overprotective!" whispered Sehun making me giggle. "Arasseo, I understand~" I replied smiling. Suddenly Luhan cough, we looked at him, he was with a annoyed face "Yah! Sehun stop being like that and quickly go back! They might be looking for us" he said while walking away, I looked at Sehun, who shrugged his shoulders, and then loocked back to Luhan "Weird oppa..." I mumbled and then began to walk with Sehun. "Luhan oppa wait for us" I yelled and then run towards him jumping at his back, surprisingly he caught me "Hyun, you have to do diet! You are heavy" said Luhan while piggybacking me, I smiled "Babo! Do you want to see me as a pair of chopsticks?" I said and then pouted, he laughed. I got off his back and began to walk with them two linking arms. "They are surely cute guys, wish oppa won't kill them... hahaha  my cute oppa" I thought to myself and smiled.

Author's POV

 

Meanwhile the rest of EXO's members where joking around when "Yah, where did the two kids went? I mean Luhan hyung and Sehun? They went out like 20 minutes before and haven't returned yet! Wish they didn't get into troubles again..." spoke Suho, "They must be joking around the stadium... It's not like you don't know how they are" replied Chen. Then they continued joking, only one person was quiet thinking about his things... Minseok.

"Where can Hyuna be?  I have called her like hundred times and she didn't pick up any of my calls!!!!  That's impossible, she always picks my calls... Something bad must had happened.." thought him while looking at his phone and calling his sister again. Seems like Lay saw him and he approached the elder, the he touched his shoulder "Hyung are you worried about anything? You don't seem good.." asked Lay looking at Minseok, this last one smiled and nodded "I'm fine, I was just worried about Hyuna... She is not picking my calls" replied Minseok without thinking, he completly forgot that the members didn't know he is Hyuna's sibling, or at least that was what he thought. He windened his eyes and then looked straight to the boy standing next to him.

                          

Yixing knew everything so he nodded "Hyung Hyuna already told me about you and her... So don't worry" said Lay then he reminded that he got a call from Hyuna when he was in the bathroom... "Luhan must picked it up and then went to find Hyuna... Should I tell him? Will he mad at Luhan? Well... better tell him so he don't worry" thought Yixing and then nodded in agreement. "Hyung, when I was in the bathroom Hyuna called me and Luhan picked it so maybe she is with Hyuna now..  Try and call him. But don't worry, I know she must be safe with him so don't think too much or you will turn into a grandpa!" said Lay to Xiumin, when he heard those words he somehow felt relieved but thinking about Hyuna with Luhan made him a little furious "Better he don't touch my Hyunnie or he will be dead for sure" thought Xiumin, then he looked Lay who was still looking at him. "Thank you Yixing-ah, I'm calling Luhan now to ask him" said Minseok while calling Luhan.

 After a few tones Luhan finally picked up the phone. " Yoboseyo?" asked Luhan, "Oh! Luhan! It's me Minseok!" said Xiumin quickly, Luhan looked to the petite girl who was standing next to him with the younger joking around. "Minseok! Wae? Are you looking for me? or maybe Hyuna?" he said knowing the answer, Minseok shocked and gasped. "How did you know?!" he asked still shocked, he heard Luhan laughing. "Yah! Luhan don't you dare laughing at me! Remember I'm still older than you!" said Minseok mad, Luhan stopped laughing "Arasseo grandpa~ About how I know the fact that Hyuna is your sibling....Hyuna told me just a few minutes before you called me" he replied holding his laugh. There were a few seconds of silence, "Yah!  Minseok? Are you still there?" asked Luhan seeing that the older wasn't talking, Minseok came back to his senses "Yeah, I'm here...  And well now that you know the truth...  CAN YOU TELL ME WHY ARE YOU WITH HYUNA?!?   ert! Don't even dare to touch her! Iknow you welll deer!" said Minseok very annoyed with the fact that Luhan was with her sister in God knew where... Luhan laughed when he listened how annoyed was Minseok "Chill down, she is right here with Sehunnie, do you want me to give her the phone?" asked Luhan, and before Minseok could answer "Oppa?" askked Hyuna. "Hyunnie, why are you with tose two erts? You know all the men are dangerous! Except for me! Of course, did you understand what oppa told you?" said Minseok softly so his sister doesn't get mad at him, he knew how much Hyuna hated to be treated as a child. "Oppa~ I know you care about me, but don't you think is too much calling your friends erts? At least they are your friends they won't hurt me!" replied Hyuna making aegyo so his oppa could let her be, "Hyuna-ah...  you know I'm your brother, is impossible not care about you!  Well...  where are you now? Why didn't you pick my calls' I was really worried!" said Minseok, "I didn't pick oppa's calls because there were many people so I didn't hear it, and now I'm with Luhan oppa and Sehunnie going to the restroom where you are" replied Hyuna while rubbing her neck, sometimes it was tiring to be so much cared. "OK, then come here quickly. And remember not to tell anyone more  about our secret... Now already three members know it! We will tell them one by one. Ah! And, later we are going to the celebration party, some sunbaenims are comming so please Hyuna be polite and don't drink too much alchohol ..... Remember oppa's words , arasseo?" said Minseok slowly so Hyuna could catch each word and each sentence, Hyuna sighed "Arasseo oppa, see you know, I love you" said Hyuna and then hung up. She gave the phone to Luhan and smiled "Is he overprotective towards you too?  I cannot imagine how is to sleep with this maniatic everydays...." said Hyuna making the two boys laugh, "Finally someone who can understand me" said Sehun while laughing. They kept joking until they arrive where the others where.

 

"Hyun! You're here!" shouted Yixing while going to greet Hyuna, she smiled and bowed to the boys who were already done. "Yah, you know you really took your time..." complained Baekhyun gaining a punch from Kyungsoo, then Kyungsoo turned to face Hyuna "Don't care about this Bacon Hyuna, he is annoying... By the way, why are you alone? Where is Sohyun?" asked him, "She is not comming because she had some schedule for tomorrow's morning so she have to sleep well" replied Hyuna, then she saw how Minseok's face became serious. "So then you are the only girl comming with us?" asked Kris while wrapping an arm around Hyuna's shoulders, then Kai quickly smacked it off. "Yah! Kai! Wae?" said Kris annoyed, he just shrugged his shoulders and smirked as a reply. "Ok, guys, then are we all prepared?" asked Suho while looking if everyone was there, "Neh~" replied all in unison, "Then, let's go!" said Suho while signaling the people to go out.

At the van (where Hyuna was):

"Why are you sitting with Hyuna noona? I want to sit with her too! Not with these two beagles" complained Tao who was in the front seats with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, while Hyuna was at the back seats with Sehun and Kyungsoo. The driver was Minseok who was sitting next to Kai. "If you don't want to sit with us then go running or walking! Don't be here complaining... Is not like we want to seat with you either! Tsch!" said Baekhyun annoyed, Chanyeol nodded in agreement. Tao pouted making the ones at the back seats laugh. "Tao, Hyuna was the one who wanted to seat with us! Is not like we forced her!" said Sehun smirking, Hyuna quickly shook her hands "A-ani, it was because you two were already in and... I like to seat at the back" said her so the other don't misunderstand her. There was an awkward silence after that, until Kyungsoo spoke "Hyuna, which food is your favourite one?" asked him, Hyuna looked him with a weird look but still replied "I eat whatever, but I really love bimbap and italian spaghetti", Kyungsoo nodded and smiled to her "Then I will make it for you someday when you have time" said Kyungsoo making Hyuna's eyes blink "Really? Wow~ Oppa jjang! I don't know many men who can cook, so it's nice ~ I will go over your dorm to eat!  hahaha I'm looking forward it!" replied Hyuna her lips. Kyungsoo blushed hearing Hyuna's words and nodded "A-ani it's nothing" said him and then turned his face to the window, the other looked them jealousy "I want to eat too!" said Chanyeol pouting, "Yah, Dumbo you're always eating the food I do" said Kyungsoo making the other laugh. They were chatting happily while two of the guys where inmersed in their thoughts.

 

"Why is Kyungsoo hyung treating Hyuna so nice? I feel angry but when I see Hyuna's smile my anger dissapear... I cannot be mad at her... But Kyungsoo hyung must not treat her so nice! I believe Minseok hyung is annoyed because of this, so Kyungso hyjng is all mine" thought Kai while smirking, then he looked at the boy who was driving.

                                 
"Aisht! This boys... They are all erts! Can't they let my Hyunnie? I mean, they are always filtring with her! ertsall ERTS! Kyungsoo... I thought you were more shy!! At least the other erts aren't in this van... Or I might go crazy" thought Minseok and sighed, then he turned his attention back to the road.

At the restaurant:

"Hey guys, did you have a good travel?" asked Suho while looking at the members, they all nodded except from Kris. "Kris, what's the problem now?" asked Yixing looking at the dizzy leader, "I'm just dizzy... Suho, you really can't ride a car!" said him all mad, this made them laugh. "Come on Kris, you will be beter after a few minutes" said Yixing while dragging the taller inside the restaurant.

 

They all sat down, then the waitress came "What can I serve to you?" asked him while looking with a filtring look to Hyuna, she replied him with a shy smile and looked away. Yixing who was sitting next to her saw Hyuna's expressions and wrapped and arm around her waist and then looked to the waitress smirking, then the waitress changed to  a serious face and looked to Minseok who was sitting next to Hyuna too, "Sir, what can I serve to you?" asked him. "Hmmm, I want 6 porcions of samgyeopsal, 6 of moksal and 3 of bulgogi. And also 5 porcions of kimchi. For drink bring us 10 bottles of soju. That's all, thank you" said Minseok while closing the menu, the waitress went back to the kitchen and  gave the order to the chef, then he came back with the drinks.

After the waitress leave them Yixing let Hyuna's waist and smiled to her "I know you were feeling uneasy because of that ert" wishpered him to her, she just nodded and smiled "Thank you" she mumbled loud enough to be heard only by Yixing.

 

Few minutes after, the meat was ready and they were eating happily while chatting a little. Suddenly Baekhyun came with an idea "Hey! What about going to a norebang(karaoke) after we finish eating?" asked him, all of them looked eachother's eyes and then nodded, "Ok, that's not a bad idea" said Suho. Minseok looked worried to Hyuna "Will it be ok' If you want you can go home first" said Minseok to Hyuna, she looked him and smiled "Don't worry oppa, I iwll be fine. Lets' eat and then have fun, arasseo? We are celebrating your debut! I cannot skip anything!" said her, Minseok smiled and nodded "Arasseo" said him and turned to focus on his food again.

 

They finally finished eating, after two hours. "WOAH! I'm full now!" said Kai while touching his stomach, Hyuna laughed "Yeah, I'm full too! I ate a lot" exclaimed her while streching a little. "Then, now that we all finished eating, let's go to teh norebang!" said Baekhyun all excited, "Wait, what is a norebang?" asked Yixing, they all looked at him and face palmed, then Luhan went to explain to him in Chinese. "Ahh!!! I understand now!" exclaimed him while nodding, the members and Hyuna laughed at him. "I saw one near here when we were comming" said the happy virus Chanyeol. "Then let's go" said Hyuna while linking arms with his brother, she was already a little bit drunk.

Hyuna's POV

 

At the norebang:

"Hello, we want a room for 20" said Chanyeol to the girl, she nodded and lead us to a room size XXXXXL, I looked around "Wow this is really big" I mumbled while gasping, seems like they heard me and they began to laugh. "It's the first time you came to a big norebang?" asked kyungsoo, I shook my head "No, but i had been a long time since I came to one" I replied while looking around, then suddenly I realized one thing Baekhyun said and I turned to face him. "Baekhyun oppa, why did you say 20 persons? If I'm right we are only 13..." I said confused while counting the persons, he laughed at my actions "Oh! Hyuna you are very good at maths!" he teased me, I pouted and  glanced him, "I said 20 because Shinee sunbaenims are comming" he replied me, I shocked... "Then is Minho comming... What can I do' But.. wait Shinee are 4 not 7" I thought and looked at him, "Baekhyun oppa, do you know how to count? Shinee are 4 members! And 13 plus 4 equal 17! There are 3 more persons then" I said, he laughes and fliched my forehead "Babo, maybe they bring guest! So you have to count 3 more persons!" replied him, then I nodded  "AHHH... Now I understand.." I say while sitting on the couch. "What should I do if I see Minho oppa? Is almost impossible to ignore him! Maybe I should tell my oppa that I'm not feeling good...And then I go home? But I promised oppa to be with him celebrating his debut! I cannot skip this! Aisht! Really why life has to be so had?" I thought, seems like Yixing oppa noticed my sad aura and he sat next to me. "Is everything fine?'" he asked me, I wasn't going to tell him my love story but maybe he could help me in some way and since the members where joking around without paying attention to me or either Yixing oppa, I told him half truth and half lie. "Yixing oppa, what should I do? There is a member in Shinee with who I don't feel confortable...And I want to stay here, but maybe I will do things awkward.." I said to him with a worried look, he smiled to me, oh.. that smile could melt any girl here in the world. "It's Ok Hyunnie, try to avoid him as much as you can, just act like he is not here, and except you REALLY need o talk with him then do it" he said, it was a good idea, so I thanked him and then hugged him "Thank you Yixing oppa! You are my healing partner" I said laughing, "Aigoo, my princess, hen remember what I told you, and if you need help just call me. Arasseo?" he said looking to my eyes, I nodded and then we pushed away so the others won't begin with another stupid argument beacause we were too close or etc, etc.

 

"Hey Hyuna! Come here and sing with me!" said Jongdae oppa while dragging me along with him, he then played 'Mirror mirror'. He sang the whole song except for the rap parts which I did and I danced to it making the others cheer us, the strange thing was that Minseok opppa also cheered me.... "He must be drunk...." I thought. When we finished the song Jongdae oppa and I bowed to them "Thank you for watching our performance" I said laughing, I was about to sit when Baekhyun oppa dragged me to sing another song. This time he played 'Fantastic baby', to tell the truth I love this song so I didn't reject him. All of them began to dance, including me, and sing.

 

We were all high when Shinee members arrive, I quickly stopped and bowed to them "Annyeonghaseyo" I said while bowing to them, I was close to all of them, well not so much with Minho since that, but still, they were my sunbaes... Jonghyun oppa saw me the first and run towards me hugging me, "Hyuna-ah! Long time no see!! You're much prettier than before!" he said to me making me blush, I laughed and looked at him "Thank you oppa, and you are more handsome than before" I said laughing, then the other members came in they all greeted me with a hug, except for Minho. "Hyuna-ah how are you? Long time no see! Have you been eating well? Remember you have to treat me chicken!" said Onew oppa while rubbing my hair, I laughed and nodded "Of course I remember I have to treat you chicken, chicken oppa. I missed you all!" I replied. Then they went to greet the EXO members who where stratled for the scene they just saw, they were surprised that we get along so well. "Hey guys! You did well in the debut's showcase! Congratulations EXO!" said Taemin while hugging Kai, they seemed to be close.

I was watching like a idiot how they greeted eachother when I saw Minho approaching me "Hyuna-ah have you been fine?" asked him, I politely bowed "Yes, I have been fine. Thank you for asking sunbae-nim" I replied remarking the words SUNBAE-NIM. He looked at me with sad eyes, I could tell he wanted to talk to me more "Why are you here?" he asked me still staring me, I looked away and faked another smile "I'm here to cheer EXO, they are close friends with 4minute. Why?" I replied a little bit annoyed, he sighed and tried to hold my hand but I smacked it. "Don't touch me, you know that we are only sunbae and dongsaeng, not skinship allowed... Don't do this in front of eberyone, you know I hate explaining myself" I said and then walked away form him to go with the others. I sat on the couch while drinking some beer, I felt how anger was boiling inside of me, Yixing noticed me and sat with me "The person you were saying before, was Minho sunbae-nim?" he asked while looking me with worried face, I nodded and took another sip of the beer, he sighed "Remember what I told you... And don't drink too much is bad for your health, if you need to take air or something call me" he said and then he got up.

I sat there in the couch not wanting to talk with anyone, I just laughed at what they said and listened to the songs they sang. Suddenly a girl entered in the room "She looks like someone.... Ah! I remember! The girl with Minho , the day I met Yixing oppa..... But isn't she YURI OF SNSD?" I shocked at my thoughts and then shook them, "Impossible, she might be Yuri but not Minho's girlfriend.... Yes, she surely come here because she is in the same company as EXO" I thought but then.... "Yuri, you are here!" said Minho while hugging her, "Guys as you know she is Yuri from SNSD, our sunbae-nim and also my girlfriend" he said and looked at my shocked face while smirking...

"Choi Minho... You're a player... I hate you" I mumbled looking away and taking another sip of the drink.


A/N:  Hello!!! Sorry really sorry! But I injured my leg AGAIN, so I have been busy, gong from here to there in order to heal my leg LOL  

I PROMISE I will do my best to update every week!

Wish you liked the chapter! What do you think about it? What will happen next?

Comment, subscribe and vote~

Thank you! See you soon~