Chapter 2

Love, love, love

Author's POV

 

At EXO's dance practice room:


EXOm and EXOk were practicing very hard, they have already practiced for 5 hours without a break so they decided to take a break in order to regain energy. The room was in silence when suddenly the tall guy, Kris, shouted "GUESS WHAT?!" making the member look at him "What?" they asked a little bit annoyed since they were really tired and they knew that Kris never says things with so much sense, he always says random things that aren't interesting at all. Kris ignored the annoyance tone of the members and continued "Today SHE , I mean our goddess came to OUR univerity, with her members, but I'm only interested in her!!" he said entusiastic and loud so everyone could hear him, Xiumin who was lying on the floor felt very annoyed again "YAH, ANGRY BIRD! Could you please stop referring Hyuna as 'our goddess'?" said he while glancing Kris a death glare. Kris smirked and thought "Yeah, you are the best wu yifan, you are a genious!! I'm proud of you hahaha You are finally annoying him! Mission is being completed!! Sorry baozi, it's your fault, you didn't hide well your secret" and then he answer Xiumin back "Yah, baozi is not like she's your girlfriend or your sibling, she's not related to you!  You just have the same surname , that's all" Xiumin was ready to get up and punch that weird guy, he is a good boy but sometimes he can be REALLY annoying. "Gege, is what you were saying real?! I mean , did she really went to our university?!?"
asked the panda-looking boy,Tao. Kris nodded, "if I knew that before I would have gone to university today!! The teachers didn't say anything aboy that!!" said Tao a little bit sad and stomped his foot on the floor although he was very tired, "Panda, you know? There is a word called 'S U R P R I S E', maybe the teachers and the principal wanted to give us a surprise as we made a good score on the exams!" said the cute dinousaur Jongdae a.k.a Chen. "How do I wish I went to the same university as you guys.. Why K members must go to a different university??" said Chanyeol pouting, "Hyung you forget that I'm not in university yet.... So please stop including me in things where I'm not" complained the maknae , Sehun. "Oh yes, I almost forgot you, you know you're still too young to be included in our man-to-man conversations" said Chanyeol laughing making Sehun felt annoyed so he punched the arm of his hyung. "Could you guys concentrate on what we are doing!? In a week we will be debuting, and all what you think about is girls. Not saying that you are wasting your time and energy now. We will have enough time to watch Hyuna once we debuted, OK? And, Kris please could you not me so childish? You're also the leader!!!" said Junmyeon(Suho), the leader. All of them stopped talking and just nodded while getting up to continue practicing.

They practiced 'Mama' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFlvgH4CPJo EXOK // I didn't find EXOM's ver) once and 'History' ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xNWlK9qM0 EXOM // https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AKEC-U7e4 EXOK) twice before leaving the building.


At 4minute's dorm:
The girls have just arrived home, it is already 02.00 am!! They all took a bath leaving Hyuna the last,
 "I'm going to take a bath and go walking to Han river, do you want to fancy me?" asked Hyuna before entering in the bathroom. "No, we are tired." said the girls, "AND! Hyuna-ah remember to be careful, we want you back in one piece... At this hour there are many crazy and dangerous people. Did you hear me?" said sweetly Jihyun. "Arasseo unnie, goodnight girls!" Hyuna sighed and went into the shower, while she was showering she reminded the guy she saw with his oppa, "Is he oppa's friend? I miss him, although I have only seen him once... He seems to have tomething that attract me" she thought and then smiled to herself.

After the shower she dressed up with a white sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of black&white tracksuit's trousers

                                                                                          

Then she entered in her room, which she shares with Jihyun, and wishpered to her unnie, who was reading, " I will be back later so don't wait  for me awake!!" She closed the door and went out of the dorm. Hyuna after streching a little bit herself, started to walk to Han river while listening to some music.

 

Hyuna's POV

 

At Han river:

                                            
I was walking while listening to some music, I love going to Han river, since it is very beautiful and paceful~ Here is where i met my first love.... I sighed, "I have many good memories here" I mumbled and smiled, then I was walking to the bench where we first met  when I saw him... hugging another girl, my heart suddenly felt pain, why I feel so bad? It's not like he was my boyfriend or something.... I didn't know why the old feeling for him invaded my body and soul... He has been avoiding me since that day, so I thought i got over that...

                                                                                                Flashback

"Kim Hyuna, would yoou be my girlfriend?" said Minho while holding some flowers. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue suit's jacket and a pair of trousers, in fact he looked really handsome, he was the man for who I fell in love....                                                                                   

My heart was skipping so fast that I thought I would had an heart attack but... I mustn't accept so I tried to maintain my cool and said coldly to him "I don't want to, you're a player" and then I my heels to walk away.
"Please Hyuna, believe me and give me at least one chance! I promise you that I'm not a player anymore!! You're the only one who is in my heart, you are the only one who I miss all day, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE!" shouted minho while back hugging me, he truly know how to make a girl fall for him. I clinched my fists and tried to get free from his arms, but he was stronger than me so I just stayed in silence.
"I love you, and I know you love me too!! So forget about the past! I know, I was an idiot doing that.. I dind't mean it, really!" he said while grabbing my wrist and turning me to face him. I was about to cry, but then I managed to held the tears and said "If you really love me as you said, then WHY DID YOU KISS HER?? SPECIALLY HER, SHE IS ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIEND!! But thanks to you, Mr. Perfect we won't be able to stay as close friends anymore!! You have hurted me more than what you think.... I have done so many things for you and what you've gave me back is just PAIN.... I hate you" he was shocked "I-I didn't kiss her!! S-she was the one who kissed me! Please don't go away, I will treat you much better than before! Don't hate me, I beg you!!", I didn't belive his words, Sulli (don't worry she won't be bad at this story, she's innocent!)  was one of my closest friends, she wouldn't have done such y things, I knew her well... I looked at his eyes, very angry and said "Fine, you are saying my best friend betrayed me? I don't want to listen to that s you're giving" my eyes began to be filled with tears and I pushed him away. I loved 
Minho badly, but he kissed Sulli! although he knew that I had a HUGE crush on him. He knew that because I had confessed him, after I did that he just acted as nothing had happened!! I began to walk away. "W-wait Hyuna! I-i lied ok? I kissed her, but it was because I wanted you to be jealous" said minho grabbing her wrist again. "So you played with Sulli's heart!! That's even worst ! I don't want to have any related to you from now on, and now that you have kissed Sulli, take care of her and don't give her pain... She likes you more than a sunbaenim, she might haven't said that because she knew my feelings towards you, but I understand her heart. I hate you Choi Minho, don't appear infront of me NEVER AGAIN!" I said and pushed hardly Minho, I ran away quickly so he won't see me crying, I dislike people seeing me weak, specially him. I was really hurt.....

                                                                                             End of the flashback

I my heels to walk away from that scene, "He's still a player, I don't reject any what did I do... "  I mumbled while walking to the shore of the river, my eyes began to be fill in tears. As one of my tears was dropping I sat on the ground, my tears began to drop, more and more. I tried my best not to cry very loud, I didn't want people seeing me weak. I held on my knees and buried my face in my arms while crying harder, then suddenly I felt a warm arm patted my back "Agassshi are you okey?"  said the guy while sitting next to me, I nodded and looked away so he cannot see my face, I didn't want him to recognize me. "You look hurt, you can tell me, don't worry i'm not a ert or a bad person... I just want to help you"  his voice was really sweet, and I felt really secure so I turned my head and looked at him without thinking about if he could recognize me. "OMG!! IS HE" I thought and my eyes widened a little, he was that guy with oppa, I couldn't believe my eyes, his features were almost perfect, and not telling you about his smile.... I blushed a little while staring him, he was really handsome.......

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Did you like the chapter???   I'm going to update every two days so the chapters won't be really long!! And I think there is going to be more chapters than what I expected, but many ideas just came to my mind !! :DD   I wish you like this, and you know that if you have any suggestion just comment!!! 

Who do you think is the guy? Hint: he is one of EXO-M's member LOL  Please wait for the next chapter!!!!!    Who will be the guy?!!  *excited*

Don't forget to subscribe and vote and comment, my lovers!!   I'mm really glad that I have got already 36 subscribers!!   That's DAEBAK!! 

Thanks for supporting my fic guys!!  Love you so much~~~~ 

 

P.S:  Did you hear about Baekhyun and Taeyeon dating?  Such a cute couple, but... wish they are not together so Baek will be free for us hhhahaha

 And!!  This week there are so many comebacks!!!  kkkkkk   See you guys!