Chapter 10

Love, love, love

 Author's POV

The suddenly annucement about Yuri and Minho shocked everybody, even Shinee members were surprised. There were a few minutes of awkwardness, then Yuri spoke out "What a surprise no? I also didn't expect he would revel the secret so easily, but I am glad that he actually did , so I don't have to hide our relationship anymore~  Aren't you guys going to congratulate us?" asked her smiling while linking arms with Minho, who was with a smirk on his face while looking at Hyuna. "Ah! Yes! Yuri sunbae-nim congratulations! Please bear our Minho... He is sometimes annoying" said Onew making the others laugh, all of them congratulated Minho and Yuri, except for Hyuna, who was sitting in the couch and drinking in silent, she didn't even look at the couple. Minseok noticed it and went to the side of his sister "Hyunnie, what are you doing?  Didn't I tell you to be polite? Why aren't you congratulating them?" whispered him to Hyuna's ear, she just ignored him and continued drinking, Minseok got shocked with her actions, she was always happy, even if she was annoyed or sad she wouldn't demostrate it "Kim Hyuna, are you ignoring your own brother? What happened? Aren't you feeling good?" asked him looking her with a serious face, she looked at her brother with watery eyes, she couldn't bear it more, her heart was aching.
"Hyuna, Hyuna?  What happenend? Aren't you feeling good?" asked Minseok again, she looked away and shook her head, then she faked a smile "A-ani, I'm fine, I just need some air... Oppa don't worry! I'm going out for a few minutes, I will return soon. Don't even dare to follow me, arasseo?" said her and then walked away to the balcony. Yixing saw the scene so as soon as Hyuna went away,he approached Minseok "Don't worry about her , she is ok. Let her have a few minutes, she will be better" said Yixing to Minseok, then he just nodded and smiled "Arasseo, thank you" mumbled Minseok.
"Yah! Minseok, Yixing! Aren't you going to sing with us?" yelled Jongdae who was holding a microphone.


At the balcony:

"Why is my heart aching? Kim Hyuna, you must be strong! Is ok, he had moved on! But you? What are you doing now? Calm yourself, then go inside and congrat them! That's what you have to do! You mustn't make your oppa worried! You are a babo Hyuna..." mumbled Hyuna while rubbing her hair, tears began to drop from her eyes. "Noona! Can you be a little bit quiet? You know there is people who want to sleep!" said Kai annoyed while getting up from the floor, Hyuna shocked to see Kai there and quickly turned her head so he couldn't see that she was crying. "W-what are you doing here?" asked Hyuna while whiping away her tears, Kai looked at his sides "I was sleeping... Why are you here anyways?" asked back Kai, Hyuna looked at him "I was.... taking some fresh air, I think I had drunk too much" replied Hyuna  "But... WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN THE BALCONY?" asked Hyuna again, Kai looked at her annoyed "Can't I sleep wherever I want' Tsch!" replied Kai, he was about to walk away when Hyuna backhugged him. Kai was frozen at her actions "Yah! Noona! If someone see us, they will think we are a couple!" said him trying to get Hyuna off of him, but Hyuna's sob stopped him, he quickly turned to find a crying Hyuna. "Y-ya! Noona....Are you Ok? Are you mad at me? Then hit me, but please don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you noona. Sorry, sorry. Don't cry" said him, Hyuna just shook her head "You're not wrong, it's just.... that I'm tired of everything...." Kai hugged her slowly and gently, he didn't know what to do, then he rubbed her back "Noona, calm down... I'm here. Cry all out, you will feel better" whispered him, seems like Hyuna heard those words and began to cry really hard.

Back to inside:

Minho was chatting and dancing with Yuri while trying to spot Hyuna. "Minho oppa, what are you doing? You are not paying attention to me!" said Yuri annoyed, Minho looked at her and smiled "Ani, I only have eyes and ears for you. Baby, you knnow you are the only one for me" said Minho making Yuri chuckle. "Better be that!" said her while dancing with him. 
Minho continued to find Hyuna, but he didn't even see her shadow. "Where could she be?" mumbled Minho, unluckily loud enough to be heard by Yuri, she pushed Minho "Yah, Oppa! Who are you thinking about?!  Don't lie to me! Who is SHE?" asked her mad, the others didn't hear them since they were all busy with their stuff, but one person was watching them, Yixing. "Yuri-ah, don't be like this.. Listen, oppa only have eyes for you. You know there is many people, don't make this a bigger deal, ok?" said Minho while trying to hug her, but she pushed him. "Don't say those words. You're always like that! And nowdays you're acting weird, I know you might have another girl. Who is that ?" said her while looking away, avoiding Minho's eyes. "Babe, listen. Oppa is not lying to you! I only love you!" said him again, she didn't want to listen anything and just remained silence. Minho sighed, he didn't know what to do "Yuri, I think you better go home first... I will explain to you tomorrow, since you are now not in the mood. Remmeber oppa only loves you" said Minho and then picked up Yuri's things. 
"Boys! Yuri is foing first, she is not feeling well" shouted Minho so all of them could hear it, they all nodded "Bye sunbae-nim ! Be careful!" said Suho while waving his hand, Yuri nodded and waved back "Goodbye boys~" said Yuri facking a smile.

After sending Yuri to a taxi he went back to the norebang, he wasn't in a very good mood so he directly went first to the balcony. Then he heard a boy and a girl talking, he hid himself and looked carefully, they were Hyuna and Kai! "What are they doing together? Are they dating?" thought him and then looked again. This time they were hugging!! "What is that bastard doing? But wait... Why do I feel this is a deja vu?" I thought and then tried to recall that scene.... "BINGO! Hyuna was the last time at Han river with Yixing! Now with JongIn! Wow.... Daebak Hyuna. You moved on so quickly!" thought him , he felt how his heart aches "Why I am like this.... I did that because I wanted her to move on.... She is happy now! With no danger caused because of crazy fangirls.. And I'm now back to my old life, the one I have before I met Hyuna... I will be like this forever, until I find someone who can make me feel how she made me feel.... Kim Hyuna, I'm going to demostrate you that I really changed... as I promised to you" , he touched his chest and then walked away.

Hyuna was still hugging Kai but she had already stopped crying, Kai was rubbing her back and wishpering things like "Everything is gonna be alright" altough he didn't know why she was sad, because she said she was tired, but why? 

They were like that for a few minutes more until Hyuna broke the hug. She faked a smile and then mumbled  "Thank you, Jongin-ah", Kai looked away and acted like he was annoyed, which was actually unreal, he was feeling really good hugging her. "Don't think I did this because of you, I just did this because you were being all noisy that I couldn't sleep". She knew that Kai didn't mean it so she smiled "Arasseo, nooona is very noisy. Then continue sleeping I'm going in jonginnie" said her, Kai felt that Hyuna was drunk because after those words she gave him a peek on the cheeks. "Yah! Are you a ert noona?" said him all taken back, he didn't expect any kiss from Hyuna. She just smiled "Bye bye!" said her while waving her hands.

Kai was left alone at the balcony, he was still surprised. He touched his cheek slowly while remembering his Hyuna noona giving her the peek. The memory of the peek made him chuckled. "Noona was super cute giving me the peek.... She must cried because of something stupid since she was all drunken... Babo JongIn, why didn't you ask her why she was crying instead of acting all cool?!   AISHT!  REALLY!!! What I am thinking... Why do you even bother about her? Kim JongIn the person you actually like is Do Kyungsoo! Not Kim Hyuna! And even if you like her, she is a godess, how can she like you? .... But the kiss.... It was amazing although it was only a simple  peek, why do I want more? Her tasty lips, pinky and y, I want her..." at those thoughts he face palmed himself "I might be crazy... Better take a little snap" mumbled him while laying on the floor and closing his eyes.


At the noreebang:

"OH! Hyuna noona were did you go?" said Sehun while wrapping an arm around Hyuna's waist, the members glanced him. If looks could kill Sehun will be dead dead dead... Hyuna looked at him and smiled "Omo uri Sehunnie!!! You are so cute!" said her while pinching his cheeks, this made Sehun blush. "A-are you drunk Hyuna?" asked Yixing worried, Hyuna shook her head. "Ani! I am better than anything!" said her walking away.

She drank like 2 bottles of soju more, so this time she was really drunken. Then she went to Taemin who was grabbing a microphone, "Oppa let's sing a song together, shall we?" asked Hyuna wrapping her arms around Taemin's neck, making the rest surprised. 

Yixing looked at Minseok's espression, he was blank, then Yixing approached him "Hyung, she must be drunk, let's take her home before this goes worse..." whispered him to Minseok, he nodded in response. "Hyun, let's go. I will bring you home, you seem tired" said Minseok grabbing Hyuna's arm, she was dancing with Taemin. Hyuna shook her head and pushed Minseok, he tried again to grab her arm but she shook him off. "OPPA! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS? I AM OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF ME" shouted Hyuna, Minseok saw how the others were looking them so he signaled Hyuna to stop, but she didn't want so she continued. Hyuna grabbed the microphone Chen was holding "Guys, you know what? This Kim Minseok you are seeing is a liar! He lied all of you! He is my BROTHER, blood related brother!  Funny isn't it? " said Hyuna then she chuckled and continued, Minseok tried to stop her but it wasn't working. "And you know, I am also a liar, haha Funny? We are a liar's family" said her while tears were forming in her eyes, " I also lied to my brother, to protect someone I cared... But he did that person even cared me? NO!! HE BETRAYED ME" shouted Hyuna while looking to Minho, all the people shocked and didn't dare to move. Hyuna kept talking "Choi Minho, you're a bastard!  I loved you, I did my best to make you stay with me , and what did you gave me back? PAIN!! You said you will change, but did you? NO! Now you're happy? You're happy seeing me like a loser? Do you like this? Well how won't you like this, you did all you did because you wanted me like this, no? How innocent I was... I still loved you but now I hate you..." said her bursting into tears, then she fell on the ground on her knees and continued crying. Minho didn't know what to say, he was approaching Hyuna when Minseok pushed him and quickly hugged Hyuna, he then  looked at the others, they weren't even moving a muscle, it was very awkward.
"Yixing, Luhan come here help me to carry her, Kyungsoo call the others. I think we have enough for today, let's go home. Sunbaenims really, sorry. I feel really sorry for the behave of my sister. We are going first" said him while carrying her sister with the help of Luhan and Yixing. They carried Hyuna to their van while waiting for the others to come down.

"Sunbaenims, we are going first, all is paid so don't worry. Rest well, sorry about the incident" said Kyungsoo going out and dragging the other members, when they were out they realized someone was missing... Kai. "Have someone seen JongIn? " asked Kyungsoo, seeing that anyone replied he sighed "Wait for me, I'm going to search him" said him.

Kai woke up from his little snap he took, he rubbed his hair. "Ahh~this feel better" he mumbled and then streched a little himself watching the beautiful panorama, he gasped "Wow this is really beautiful!" said him. "Yah!! KIM JONGIN!!!" shouted a familiar voice behind Kai, he looked to the person "Oh! Kyungsoo hyung! Why are you here?" asked him looking at the older who was out of breath, he glared Kai who was with a confused face. "I knew you were here, we have to go home. Hyuna is very drunken and well... she confessed two shocking things. One she is Minseok's sister and two she... well had been in some kind of relation with Minho sunbaenim" said Kyungsoo, Kai tried to link all the things with what happened to Hyuna today and he connected all. "So she was sad because of seeing Minho hyung with Yuri noona, seems like she is still in love with him" though Kai, he was interrupted by Kyungsoo who dragged him running , "JONGIN QUICKLY!!!  MINSEOK IS GOING TO KILL US!!" shouted him.

They were all in the vans, Kris drived one and Minseok another, of course Hyuna was in Minseok's van. She was at the backseats with Yixing and Luhan. In that van there were also Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol and Suho. Hyuna kept mumbling "Sorry, sorry. I should've listened to you oppa..." she was having some serious mood swings, Minseok sighed "Don't be scared, she is like that when she is drunken, that's why she mustn't drink so much alcohol.." said Minseok, the members nodded and stared at Hyuna, they were very worried so Luhan picked her phone and was about to call her manager when Hyuna grabbed his arm "Don't call the members or my manager... Don't make them worry.... Let me stay like this, don't make things worst...Please" said her to Luhan, he looked the other members and gave them a should-I-call look, they all looked at Minseok "Just let her be, let's take her to a hot-" he was cut off by Hyuna "ANI! I'm not going to any hotel, there are paparazzi, and fans, and friends. They cannot see me!" shouted her all of sudden, Minseok sighed "Let's take her to our dorm then" said him. They all nodded in agreement, Hyuna smiled and laid on Luhan's lap slowly falling asleep.

Finally they arrived at the dorms, Hyuna was sleeping so Luhan didn't dare to move, he was like a rock. The members got off first and then they helped Luhan to piggyback Hyuna, Minseok sent a death glare to Luhan. Kris van also arrived and they surrounded Hyuna so anyone could see her entering in their dorm.

Once they were inside Luhan carried her to Minseok's room and laid her on the bed. "Minseok hyung I will make for her a soup so she the alcohol won't gave her problems" said Kyungsoo while going to the kitchen, Kai herd it and followed him to the kitchen "I want soup too, I think I'm drunk" said him while faking he was dizzy, Kyungsoo chuckled with his acts, "Childish but cute" he thought and then started to prepare the soup. 
Yixing and Luhan went to the bathroom to get a wet towel and make-up remover. Sehun and Minseok were watching the sleepy Hyuna mumbling strange things. While the others went to wash up themselves.

Luhan brought the make-up remover and gave it to Minseok who removed Hyuna's make up gently so he won't wake her up, she sometimes pouted or narrowed her eyebrows making her look very cute, "What a cute sister do I have" thought him while chuckling. After some minutes Minseok finally removed all her make-up. Luhan who was standing besides Minseok smiled like a babo "She looks even more beautiful without the make-up" thought him staring Hyuna's bare face.
Then Yixing came with a wet towel to clean Hyuna's body, which was full with alcohol's smell. Luhan, Sehun and Yixing stayed there waiting for Minseok to do something, then he looked at the three of them "Yah! erts are you going to stay here watching how I change my sister's clothes? Go out!" said Minseok, Luhan and Yixing went out without saying a word while Sehun stayed "Hyung I'm still a child, so don't mind me~" said Sehun smiling, Minseok smacked the maknae's head making him moan in pain "You are a young ert! Quickly go out! I will signale you to come in when I finish" said Minseok while pushing Sehun out of the room, he pouted.
Once all of them were out Minseok changed Hyuna's clothes into his clean shirt and a pair of beach's trousers he had.

 (this is how she looked, but without the make-up LOL)

While he was changing her clothes, Hyuna suddenly sit up hugging Minseok while mumbling "Minho oppa why, why why why?". Minseok was all confused he pushed her gently making Hyuna laid on his bed again, he looked at her. She was mumbling while sobbing , she looked pitiful. "Minho hyung, what did you do to my sister? Why is she suffering because of you... I will find out everything" thought him while caressing her sister's forehead, then he kissed her forehead and finished what he was doing. He covered her sister's body with a blanket and then he walked away from the room.

(In my fic Minseok share room with Luhan, Kai and Sehun just to make this story more interesting)

"Let her sleep a little, let's go in when Kyungsoo finish the soup, I'm going to wash up" said Minseok, he looked very stressed. Yixing approached him and patted the older's shoulder "Hyung don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. Go and relax a little" said him giving a firm look to his hyung. Minseok nodded and went to wash up.

After two hours, the soup was finally done, and all of them have already washed uup and changed into clean clothes... or better say clean trousers... They were all topless except for Kyungsoo who was still all dressed. 
Yixing called Minseok who fell asleep on the couch "Hyung, Kyungsoo is done with the soup let's go in the room" said him. Minseok got up and signaled the members to go into the room, he didn't notice that they were all shirtless including him.    

   (let your imagination fly LOL Ion't want to show you edits so... this is all I can find for you..)


After Minseok, the first one to enter in the room was Kyungsoo who was carrying a bol with soup, then all the other member entered in the small room. "Yah, do you ALL need to enter in the room, you're going to wake up her!" said Minseok annoyed, the all nodded "It's the first time we have a girl idol in our room plus you two have to explain us something. So kkaebsong~" replied Baekhyun smirking, Minseok just nodded and stayed next to Hyuna just in case they did something weird.

Kyungsoo approached Hyuna, and then he was followed by Kai, the others found a place to sit around the room. "Hyuna-ah" called Kyungsoo sweetly while sitting next to her, Kai looked at Hyuna jealousy "I want Kyungsoo to treat me like that too!! Why is he being all sweet to her?!" thought him. 
Minseok approached Hyuna and kneeled in front of the bed shaking her a little "My princess is time to wake up" called him, Hyuna mumbled something that anyone understood and then she narrowed her eyebrows while struggling with the blanket. "Awwww, Gwiyopta (cute)" were the responses from the members. "Princess you have to wake up" said Minseok while caressing her cheeks, this time Hyuna smiled and she sat up slowly but still with the eyes closed. "Aisht!!  Oppa my head hurts! And I feel dizzy!" complained her while pouting, then she touched her head. "How can someone at her age be so cute? She's full of aegyo!" thought Luhan smiling to himself, Yixing who was beside him saw he smiling, "Lu ge, are you ok? Why are you smiling all of sudden?" asked him, Luhan shook his head "Ah! That's... nothing..." he said and then looked away.

Hyuna lifted the blanket and put it away while crossing her legs, she was still with the eyes closed when she heard some gasps that weren't from her brother so she quickly opened her eyes to see 12 guys looking at her or at her body... who knows. She shocked and looked at what she was wearing, it was oversized so it looked cute and y, she quickly covered herself again with the blanket and looked at her brother. "Oppa what's this? What are they doing here, specially topless!!! No wait! WHY I AM HERE?" asked her shocked shuting her eyes and blushing seeing 11 handsome and fit boys infront of her wasn't a thing that happened everyday, Minseok shook his head, this sister... "You got drunk my princess.... do you remember that part? Do you even remember what crazy thing did you do? And... guys why are you topless.... you know there is a innocent girl here, you should wear something" said Minseok looking at the members. "Hyung, is not like she is the first time seeing boy's bodies... Wait it is her first time seeing HOT boys like us. We know she like this view" said Kris smiling, Hyuna was watching them with the corner odf her eyes "Yeah, Kris oppa is right. They are really hot... And WOW Sehunnie's abs are really well formed... and Jongin's body.. why is he looking so y? DAEBAK!  Luhan oppa have abs too!!! But he looks to childish how can he have that body?!? wait.. Kim Hyuna don't act like a ert!" thought her blushing. "Duizhang, stop. You're not hot as me" said Baekhyun gaining a lot of laughs. Minseok sighed and covered their bodies with some blankets. "This is better" said him nodding.

Meanwhile Hyuna was trying to remember but the last thing she remember is being in the karaoke drinking and seeing Minho acting like nothing happened between them...

"Do you remember something?" asked Minseok to his sister, she seemed not to remember anything."Minseok hyung don't make her try to remember things, she is still a little bit drunk and dizzy. Well, hyun don't try hard to remember, you didn't do anything, you just got drunk and fell on the ground, just that. Now drink this~" said Kyungsoo putting the bol of soup next to Hyuna's lips. She looked at the boy and smiled then she took drink all the soup. "Ah~~   Delicious!" said her giving thumbs up to Kyungsoo, "Gomawo oppa!" said her and hugged him. He blushed madly, he was always shy with the girls so that was very sudden. "Yah yah yah!! No skinship between erts and Hyunnie! No in this dorm infront of my eyes!" shouted Minseok while pushing Kyungsoo away from Hyuna, Kai looked at Kyungsoo and frowned his eyebrows "How can she hug anyone like nothing! She is a girl! Wait! I must be jealous because she hugged my hyung!" thought him. At the other hand "Kyungsoo such a lucky guy... When can Hyuna give me some attention? She doesn't seem to be attracted to me... Ughh.. I will try harder, I must be her favourite oppa"   thought Luhan who was getting red because of the jealousy, he really wanted Hyuna to pay attention only for him.

Kyungsoo was still assuming what happened  and stared blankly at Hyuna. She noticed it "Kyungsoo oppa, are you ok? " she asked gently gaining no response from him, then she turned to her brother "Yah! OPPA!!! You scared Kyungsoo oppa!" said her pouting.

The others member laughed very hard, "Aigoo, Hyunnie Hobbit is shocked because of you not because of Minseok hyung!" said Baekhyun laughing very hard. Hyuna looked confused and pointed herself, "Mwo? Wae? What did I do?  Kyungsoo oppa is that true?" asked Hyuna looking at Kyungsoo, he finally came back to his senses "No no!  It's not like that, it was ...  I was taken off-guard! That's all"  replied he quickly while shaking his hands, he was blushing a little but everyone noticed. "Hobbit, welcome to the club!" said Chanyeol while opening his arms; Kai, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Minseok and Hyuna looked at him confusedly. "Mwo club?" mumbled Minseok confused. Chanyeol grinned and winked to Kyungsoo , "You will understand me soon~" said him and all of them except the ones who were still confused began to laugh very hard.
"Weird oppas...." thought Hyuna and smiled to herself "So I'm staying here for one night.... But still, why can't I remember anything that happened in the noreebang? Did I do something very crazy? " was all what Hyuna could think about. Suddenly the scene of she shouting at Minho came to her mind, she shocked.
"No.. That's not possible...What did I do this time......"


A/N: Hello my cute readers! Sorry for being so late! I'm nowdays busy traveling.... I will try to update more often!  Well, did you like this chapter? It was a little bit random, maybe?

Ah! And thank you very much for the comments! I have read every of them! I'm really thankful for your help, I'm suffering author's block LOL But don't worry I know what to do next!  So wait for the next chapter! I will write it the most enjoyable I can! hahah

Thank you for everything! Please subscribe, comment and vote!

See you soon!! <3