Chapter 4

Love, love, love

Minho's POV


I was wondering about with my new girlfriend when I saw a very familiar silouette   "Wait.... isn't that Hyuna??" I mumbled. Seems like my girlfriend heard it... "Who is Hyuna? Is she a girl? Is she your ex? Wait, don't tell me it's 4minute's Huna... You were her fanboy if I'm not wrong" she stared at me a little confused and I could tell that she was angry too, better said jealous, "N-no she's just a friend I know, and yes she's a girl but don't worry we aren't close" i lied to her, of course I wouldn't tell her that he had got a crush on me and I had feelings towards her too! Obviously if I did that I was commiting a kind of suicide.... I turned my head to the boy who was HUGGING Hyuna!!! " How dare he touch my Hyun-...  Wait, we are no more related, I almost forgot that... But why I still feel bad when she is with another guy? Do I still love her? She is the only girl who can make my heart skip fast, and she will be the only one... AISHT! Babo Minho!" (I'm going to use this colour for the thoughts now on) I mentally slapped myself for thinking those things. Whatever, she won't forgave me after all the pain I had brought her...
"Minho-ah, yeobun (honey)?" I came back to my sense and saw Yuri (she won't be a in this story, so don't worry SNSD's fans) starring at me with her beautiful eyes, that was what I liked of her, she could make me forget about everything with those eyes.

 "Ah!  Sorry baby, I was thinking that it's too late, better go home. I will call a taxi so you can get home safe ok? " I said while smiling to her sweetly, she pouted "Wae? Oppa can't you bring me home by yourself? I'm afraid if some stalkers attack me! You know I'm an idol at least.... And it is your duty as my hoobae(junior) and also MY boyfriend!!" I sighed and patted her head, she was my sunbae(senior) but seems like she was a little baby.  "Honney you know, if paparazzi see us we will get into a really BIG trouble! We can almost ruin all our career, miahne(sorry)... But don't worry I promise you to walk you home tomorrow after eating dinner, arasseo(okey) baby?" as she heard what I promised she give me a peek on the lips and then get in a taxi, what cute.."Aisht, tomorrow is her last day to make my heart skip... If she doesn't do it I will have to break up with her...Poor my cry baby Yuri noona" mumbled Minho and then smirked, yes this was how I was... I gave girls a period of 6 months to make me fall for them, if they didn't achieve it, then I would broke up with them. "Giant bye bye!!" said Yuri to me,  I waved her goodbye and turned quickly to spy Hyuna and the boy... I was trying to remember who was that boy, he was somehow very familiar, I swear I had saw him before in somehwere.... He turned his face and then I saw him clearly. "YIXING!" i gasped and as soon as I said his name I covered my mouth and hid behind a tree. "So are they dating? Why him? He's not even good at Korean! And I'm more handsome! Ok, he is gentle and kind but I'm more than him! I AM BETTER IN ALL THE WAYS! He is nothing compared with me, I'm  Mr. Perfect and he is just an ordinary guy! What does he have that I don't have??  Why is Hyun with him? Does she like just ordinary guys? Tsch, what kind of weird likes she has...." Thinking of all those things made me angry so I gave the tree a punch.
I continued stalking them and saw her laughing so happily, my heart aches.... A sudden thought came to my mind "Does she still love me? Will she give me a second chance? Wait... Why am I saying this? She's just a girl I used to play with.. I don't love her, not even like!"

Lay's POV


We were walking together, I have never seen a smile like hers... "She makes me feel happy, and I want to protect her but I cannot fell in love with her, she's Xiumin's sister! Xiumin is very overprotective and I want our friendship to continue forever , I think that I like her, but as a sister maybe. Yes, you can control your feeling Yixing! Look at her with a brother's eyes, that's the solution! Yeah ! You are a genious Zhang Yixing!! " 
"Excuse me" suddenly the cute voice interrupted my thoughts, "Ne?" I look at her with my typical lost eyes, I was really into my thoughts so I was trying to adjust the situation I was. She smiled really cute and asked me "Can I call you Yixing oppa instead of using -ssi, since it sounds friendlier? It's Ok if you don't want and you prefer to keep the polite form..." you will say that I was hallucinating but I saw her blushing! I swear it! "Yeah, sure! That would be nice, How can I refuse an offert like that? I won't be able to find a girl more perfect than you who wants to call me oppa!  You will be like my little sister~ Then, can I call you as I want?" I asked still staring at her beautiful face, "Yess!  You can call me as you want ~ Oppa gamsahamnida(thank you) " she might noticed that I was staring her and looked away turning into light red face. "Really, how can be a person like her be so cute? She is really beutiful and y and cute and ... She's so perfect, no wonder why she has so many fanboys among the idols... Like Super Junior-sunbaenims (seniors) and Infinite-sunbaenims also! They might going crazy if they know I'm actually close to their goddess  hahah "

Hyuna's POV


I noticed how Yixing oppa was staring me, yes I know,"I'm an idol and I'm SUPPOSED to be used to the stares. BUT if a hot handsome cute boy is staring you, then it's a different thing!"
"Did you just say hot handsome cute boy?" he looked at me trying not to burst in laugh, "Sh*t  I said it out loud!" I mumbled to myself while blushing, I saw him with the corner of my eye and he was also blushing and laughing. "Little Hyunnie, don't use trash words! You are an idol and also a lady"  said him while ruffling my hair, I pouted "Yah! Oppa don't do that!!  I hate that" "Really? Then I will do that more often just in order to tease you" said him laughing hard and ruffling my hair. "I like the aura he has! He is so happy and cute, we will really get on well!!  Or that's what I wish"
After a few more minutes we were already in front of my dorm's building. "Oppa gomawo(thanks)" I looked the hour, IT WAS 3:45 a.m!!!! My eyes widened a little "Gosh! It's too late!! I will call a taxi for you and pay it so you can arrive safe at home, ok oppa? It's my fault so I have to deal with it, I will be relieved if I know that you arrived home safetly~" I glared him and he patted my head shaking his "No need princess, I'm a man remember? I'm not that weak" he said and gave me a hug "Good night beauty" he waves his hand and I waved back "Good night oppa!!" with this I entered in the building thinking about Yixing oppa, I almost forgot about Minho... 

I entered inthe dorm and prepared myself, then laid on my bed falling asleep while thinking about what did I do in all the day.


Author's POV

When Yixing was about to walk away and went to his dorm a cold hand touched his shoulder. "What is your relationship with Hyuna?" said a cold voice yet familiar from his back, he was shocked when he turned back but somehow he was relieved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yess this is the second update of the day!! Yehet!!   Did you like it?  Lay X Hyuna is way too cute, but more will be showed!  hahaha   Luhan is appearing soon so don't be disappointed guys !

I know this story ends again with a Guess who is the guy? I find kinda easy to find out!  But that obvious, I'm the author after all.... LOL

Please comment subscribe and vote!! I will be really glad if you do that!! I reply every single comment so just write to me, I don't eat people TT_TT

Wait two days for the next update!!  Next chapter will be cute! I swear it!  You believe me, right? 

See you soon guys, I LOVE YOU ALL !!