Chapter 1

Love, love, love


Author's POV

 


At 4MINUTE's dorm:

It was another normal day for Hyuna, who was still sleeping. Suddenly Jihyun shouted: "GET YOUR MOVING, OR WE WILL BE LATE AND MANAGER OPPA WILL BE ANGRY!!!"  Hyuna woke up immediately, "MY GOSH!!  I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT!!" she thought.  She rushed to the bathroom while changing her clothes. The five girls where in the dorm rushing from here to there, getting ready so they could go to the beauty salon.After 15 minutes they were ready, they lock their dorm and started to run towards a black van in front of the building.The manager sighed as he saw the girls, "You, girls, are really a mess... who would tell that you are top idols.. At least you could have put some BB cream on..." he said and turned his head to the road while driving off. "We don't look that bad... I think we look pretty, specially me" mumbled Jiyoon while smiling to herself, but unfortunately the members heard that and laughed happily.

This was how they looked:

 

At the beauty salon:

The girls arrived at the beauty salon so they could get ready to go to the concert they have later. While doing her hair, the maknae overlistened the conversation his manager was having through the phone, then when he hung up the phone Sohyun asked him almost shouting: "MWO!!!??? oppa is really the concert in a all-men-university???" as she widened eyes. "Yes" said the manager while titling his head and looking at her confused, "Is there any problem?" he waited for an answer.Then the y dancer came back  "Actually... YES, i know we have debuted for a long time but  i still feel awkward with the stares, specially wearing THIS" pointed out Hyuna while coming out from the dressing room (She was wearing a very short dress and HIGH heels):

"How am I supposed to dance?? This is way too short" complained Hyuna while pulling down the dress. The other members just laughed at her complain."That's your fault for being too y from the start" said Jiyoon and laughed along with the other members.
After two hours they'd finished preparing, they got into the van and went to the university where the concert was held.

 

At the van:

"Girls, do you think there will be hot guys in that university?" asked Jiyoon, the other members where sleeping except for Hyuna and Sohyun. "I think there must be at least 5 hot guys!! One for each of us~" replied Sohyun smirking. "YAH!! Jiyoon can't you stop thinking about guys for a moment, you are teaching bad our little maknae!! But.... I think there is at least one hot guy!" said Hyuna while smiling widely while when the image of that person came to her head. "Weird pikachu...." said Jiyoon and Sohyun, the the three of them laughed and returned to what they were doing.


At the university:

They arrived at the place and the manager woke up the girls who were slepping loudly, "They must be tired...". Then one by one the girls woke up and streched themselves. When they managed to open their eyes they shouted in unison:"WOAH!! This university is too BIG!! ".
When the girls got off the van screams of fanboys surrounded them, they just smiled and bowed then quickly went in the building where their concert was being held.
"These guys are going to creep on the stage!! They seemed very excited" complained Gayoon while looking the fanboys through the window.
Suddenly their manager came in,"Hyuna! There is a person looking for you, quickly! He is waiting you, so ppali (quickly)" said the manager to Hyuna, who was sitting on the couch. She knew who was the "person", she grinned and went almost running although she couldn't because of the heels.

Hyuna's POV

 

"OPPA!!!!!  I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" I said hugging the squirrel's looking boy. "Aigoo, uri hyunnie. You never grow up, do you? oppa also missed you so much" he said patting my head while hugging me tightly, how much i missed this hug... I missed his parfume and his voice is what i missed the most. Then he said "but you know, we cannot see each other often, specially now that i'm going to debut" he smiled and I looked at him straight to his eyes, I was really sad when i heard that but I knew that was true, and I have to act strong so he won't be all day worried about me. "I know that, I just cannot accept the fact that I can't see you as much as i want" -i said with tearing eyes. "Yah, babo dongsaeng, you can always phone me and watch my photo! But me, KIM MINSEOK promise you, KIM HYUNA that I will reveal our secret after a year we've debuted.  Happy now?" he looked me and smiled, making me smile too. "Oppa one  year is too long!! But I belive you, so I'm going to wait that day! Saranghe oppa" then I give him a peek and waved my hand walking off "I have to go oppa, cheer me a lot on the performance, arasseo? " he smiled and made a Fighting sign to me. After that I run to the backstage since there were onnly a few minutes left before the show started.

Someone's POV

 

So she is hyung's donsaeng......Why is he hidding such an important thing from us? At least we are s!! "Minseok I'm going to tease you for being a bad boy, not telling that my goddes is actually your sister.... tssch!" i mumbled and then walked away


Xiumin's POV

 

At the performance area:

I was in the closest area to the stage so i could watch well the performance, this was the second time i saw my little sister performing and i was so excited that i didn't notice the weird stares i was given.
"Hey, baozi why are you smiling like a ert?" said someone behind me, I turned back to dind out that it was Luhan. "Yah, deer! I'm not a ert, and there is nobody who fits my ideal's type. You're the one who looks like a ert! " i argued."Sorry? How can you say that an angel face as me is a ert!! You, baozi!" he pouted, he is cute and gentle but sometimes he just pissed me off. "Calm down guys, Woomin you must be gay, how can you say that there's no one you like!? I mean, just see HYUNA-sunbaenim , she's just a goddess! You only need to look at her y body!! " said Kris and smirked, I was about to puch him when he said that, how he dare saying such things about my little and innocent Hyunnie!!!?. I closed my eyes and looked away, relax, I have to keep the secret..
After a few minutes the performance began, 4minute-sunbaenims were amazing. They were dancing to "Muzik", I smiled when I saw my Hyunnie rapping, I didn't notice anything strange, just my innocent girl rapping and dancing while a lots of jerks were yelling.... How i hate them... Including some of my members, not all cause Lay and Luhan were in slient, just watching as me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsIzOtRzGJM  This was the performance, i know you can hear girls just imagine they ar eboys LOL)

They also danced to what a girl wants and hot issue, old hits of them. I smiled proudly, always watching my little Hyuna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCVLIEPthbo & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmNrcgkc3dA )

The talk time began and I saw how my little baby was trying to pull down her dress, which was REALLY SHORT! while searching me in the crow. I was still thinking about how didn't i notice that se was wearing THAT when our eyes met and she smiled at me, i smiled back and winked her while doing thumbs up sign. Suddenly i felt my friends staring me... "Baozi why did she just smile to you?? " asked Jongdae, i just shrugged my shoulders, he looked at me with that i-know-you're-not-telling-me-the-truth look. "Don't you guys think we must cheer hyuna-ssi to dance "Change"? " said Kris, aisht! he was now annoying me. The guys REALLY BEGAN TO CHEER HER TO DANCE! My face turned all red and my expresion was serious. "Are you okey hyung?" asked Yixing, "y-yeah... sure" i shuttered , he smiled and turn his head to watch the performance.Why is it so hard to control myself? I'm really overprotective....

Hyuna's POV

 

Everyone began to yell "Change" , my face turned from happy to awkward in a few second. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DANCE CHANGE WITH THIS(referring to the dress)????!!!!, then I was about to joke so i could get by this awkward situation... but "Hyuna-ssi, if you don't mind can you dance a little part of change?" asked the MC, that stupid MC. I glared to my members, they smiled to me so i accepted "It's okey, i will do it" i mentally slapped myself.
The music became to sound and i slowly moved to the center of the stage and danced trying not to reveal much skin than i already have. I was already very nervous and stressed that i was blushing hardly and then HOW NOT, a hot guy rapped Junhyung's oppa part!!! ( link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbN4JMYbfE )

 When I finished I heard many boys like going crazy. After a few more songs we said goodbye to the people, I was searching my oppa when I spotted him with cute guy, he was somehow attractive....I liked him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Did you like the first chapter???  I know it's short but since it was my first chapter I didn't want to post so much(?)  Please if you comment giving me your opinion i will be glad!!  And don't worry next chapter is going to be more interesting!!  This is only the begining of a love story !

Ah!! Do you like that I use photos and videos to support my fic? I'm kinda counfusing about if it is a  good idea....  Please subscribe!!  I will update very soon hahahaha  Just wait, one by one the characters will be appearing!!  :DDDD    

And yes, EXO-M is in the same University, you have to imagine things right?  hahahaha 

See you guys!! Don't gorget to vote and comment (I reply every single comment) <3333

Miahne if i did something wrong, you know I'm newbie... 

Bye bye !!!  See you guys~~~~