Chapter 6

Love, love, love

Author's POV

At Lotte world (the amusement park):


"Let's go!! Amusement park is really DAEBAK(amazing) I LOVE COMMING HERE!! It makes me remind when I came here with my parents in the past, I really love coming here! " said Sohyun while running inside the amusement park, the girls followed her laughing "Aigoo, uri maknae sohyunnie. She's still a baby, no doubt she's the youngest! Not even Hyuna can beat Sohyun's childish attitude. Quickly follow her or we will lost her~" said Jiyoon while dragging the girls to follow Sohyun. "Let's buy some cute headbands, so we can look pretty and gwyomi(cute)" said Gayoon while pointing a store. "KAJJA~~~ " said Jihyun while clinginh her arm with Hyuna's.   "I'm buying this one!! Don't I look like an angel? " said Jiyoon while taking a headband, then she put it on and did some aegyo to Jihyun who was next to her "Unnie do I look like a fallen angel?" asked Jiyoon to Jihyun.

"Well...  you look more like a demon..."replied Jihyun making the girls burst in laughs "Yah!! Unnie!!!  I'm very innocent and pure!! How can you say that I am a demon!!  You are the demon!!" said Jiyoon and then pouted "I'm not taking it, I will take this instead!!  TTokki Jiyonnie!! (bunny)" said Jiyoon while making some aegyo to the girls, they were laughing very hard "Cute Jiyonnie, take the bunny's one, it suits you more, Ms. tokki" said Gayoon while holding her tummy since it hurts because of the laughs.

"Hyuna Sohyun, aren't you buying one?" asked the leader wjile watching how the maknae line were looking the headbands "Oh Yeah we are trying to decide which one is better! I was thinking to take this big one! hahah it is the biggest one they have! I want to be seen by everyone~ Don't you think that's cool?" said the maknae Sohyun, then Jihyun and Hyuna nodded "Yes, that's awesome, but if we are recognized we will pass the whole days with cameras and fans, we won't be able to enjoy so much as we want TT-TT" said Hyuna while pouting.

"Arasseo, the I will pick this cap then! This is way smaller than the headband! So can I take this with me ?" said Sohyunnie while wearing the cap and then she looked with puppy eyes at her unnie "N-ne, aigoo wear that then. Remember not to shout loud as you always do! Then they sure will recognize us,  understood?" asked Jihyun looking straight to Sohyun's eyes, she just nodded and smiled.

"Hyuna, have you decided which one are you buying?" asked Gayoon when she spotted Hyuna looking h¡the headbands "Oh! Unnie I think I'm bringing this one~ Pink rabbit!! Is it cute?" said Hyuna while searching for a mirror so she can look herself "Well it is really pretty! You look very cute with it~" replied Gayoon while watching how Hyuna was checking herself in the little mirror.

"Gayoon-ah! I don't like it at all.... It looks weird!! " said Hyuna while searching another headband "Hyuna I think it doesn't look wei-" she was cut with Hyuna's shouts "GAYOONNIE!!  LOOOK!!!  YOU CAN DIY YOUR HEADBAND!! " said Hyuna very happy while pounting a little stand, then she ran towards the satan and after 5 minutes she came back "Gayoon look what did I get?" said Hyuna while wearing a mouse's ears headband with her name written on "Wow!! That's dabeak!! It looks very cool!! Just buy it Hyuna" said Gayoon while smiling seeing how excited was Hyuna.

"She's still as childish as always~   cute" though Gayoon to herself. "Gayonnie Jihyunnie, what's about you ? You're asking us to buy it quickly and you haven't decided yet what you are going to BUY!!" said Hyuna while looking at her two unnie "I'm buying this one! I picked it when you all were not looking~ Do you like it?" said Jihyun while wearing the bunny's ears heandband.

"Woah! Unni you look much younger than us with that!!  You always look so pretty with everything!   Unnie jjang! (the best)" said Jiyoon while doing thumbs up, Jihyun blushed at her dongsaeng's words "A-ani, you look way prettier than me. But anyways thank you ! AH! What about you Gayoon?" asked Jihyun while turning the head to the girl standing next to her. "I'm wearing this one!" said Gayoon while picking the headband she first look "I don't really care what to wear, everything looks well on me" said she making the others laugh.

"Okay, then Let's pay it and go inside the amusement park quickly! I want to ride a lot of things!!" said Sohyun and dragged the girls to pay it. "It is 20.000 won (~20$) in total" said the man "Ok, here you have" said Jihyun "Right, thank you" "Ne~gamsahamnida (thank you)" replied the girls, then bowed and went out of th store.

Meanwhile EXO's members where taking photos with some cute cartoon's characters, "1, 2,3~ Iiiii~ " said the 12 members at the same time.  "Gamsahamnida!" said Minseok to the boy who took the photo, "Let me see how do I look! " said Chanyeol while running behind Minseok to look the photo. "Kyungsoo looks cute but shocked hahaha" pointed Chen, Kai punched him on the arm "Yah! dinosaur hyung you look worse! Kyungsoo looks very handsome!" "I didn't say he looked ugly!!!! BLACKIE!! " D.O smiled to Kai and hewrapped his arm around D.O's shoulder "This kid will never mature..." thought Kyungsoo. "Yah!! Uri kajja! Palli! (let's go! quickly!)" said Sehun excited while running toward the roller coaster. "Sehun-ah don't run so fast!!!  Be cool!!!! We need to protect our image!" said Suho while chasing the maknae "Wae?!?!" complained Sehun "Are you blind?!?!?! look at the girls around us! They are taking photos!" whispered Suho to the younger, the Sehun looked around and saw a bunch of fangirls "Woahh!!!   This guys are really handsome!! Are they idols? They look so perfect!" were some of the comments heared, Sehun then nodded and bowed to the fangirls. Suddenly "Girls thank you for saying those sweet compliements, but we ant to have a day off, you know we are really tired.... And we wish you can understand us and leave us have fun.. I know you are really caring and you will let us have a nice days without fangirls around all the time,right? You will have enough time to tak photos of us after our debut, gamsahamnida!" said Baekhyun while pouting and making a sad face "omo! Gwiyoptaa (cute)  Girls let's let them have a nice day! Saranghe oppa! (I love you oppa)!!" said one of the fangirls and the crow around them disappeared.

4minute members where wondering about having a difficult time to decide what to ride next then they were in front of a huge roller coaster "Unnie that roller coaster seems amazing!!!  Let's ride it!!" pointed Sohyun while dragging Hyuna with her, Hyuna tried to get out of the maknae "Ani sohyunnie I don't think that's a good id--" she didn't finish the sentence because she saw EXO members "Hull (sh*t), why did they come here? Is this the so called destiny? I don't like it... I have to act as a complete stranger with my OWN BROTHER! That's worst than the hell.... I want to be with my oppa now, I want to hug him and have a nice time with him... Life is unfair!" thought Hyuna, Sohyun looked confusely to Hyuna  "Unnie what's the problem? " she looked around and then spotted EXO "ahhh....  Unnie you like them, no? "  "W-what!?  NO!" said Hyuna quickly "Then let's ignore them and go!".

"Jihyun unnie and gayoonnie said they don't want to ride it so only the three of us are riding the roller coaster" said Jiyoon while approaching Hyuna and Sohyun "Araesso, they are scared kitty" said Sohyun laughing "But... then one of us have to sit alone!! The roller coaster's seats are for two!" said Hyuna disappointed "Let's do? 'rock paper scissors' game to decide who will seat alone"  proposed Sohyun. "YEAH! Kim Hyuna you are really a babo(dumb) you always show sicissors!! So you are sitting alone! " said Jiyoon while clinging Sohyun's arm "That's unfair!! You girls sure cheated!" complained Hyuna and then pouted. Suddenly someone touched Hyuna's shoulder,  she turned back to see Yixing standing there, "Hyun you are here! What a surprise, seems like god wants us not to separate" joke Yixing smiling "Yixing oppa! Are you also riding this...?" asked Hyuna while pointing the roller coaster "Maybe if he ride I can ask him to sit with me, it would be much better than sitting alone or with a stranger!" thought Hyuna, he nodded "Yes I'm riding this HUGE roller coaster...with them" he said and pointed Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Luhan and Baekhyun. The other members of 4minute and EXO were still surprised seeing how Hyuna and Yixing were talking and smiling like close friends does. "Guys aren't you going to introduce yourselves to these beautiful ladies? You are being very unrepectful! Quickly introduce yourselves" said Yixing while turning his head to face s with shocked faces "O-Oh ne ne , WE ARE ONE! Anneyonghaseyo uri EXO-imnida!" said them unison, the girls smiled and bowed lightly "4minute! Annyeonghaseyo uri 4minute-imnida! Nice to meet you guys~" said the girls smiling radiantly.

Sohyun's POV

We met some of EXO's members, they were all so handsome and cute!! In special the poker face guy, he didn't smile at all but when he did he was really cute...

Hyuna's POV

Yixing oppa come to say hi to me, there were another members of EXO but my brother wasn't there... Yixing whispered to my ear "Minseok hyung is not going to ride this, he is scared... Later we can met if you want to, I know you miss him", he might noticed me looking for my oppa, I nodded as answer and then asked them "Guys can we play together this? Because we are three and the seats are for two! And seems like you have the same problem as us. I am the one who is riding alone" she glanced to at her members who were laughing "Ok!! Hyun with who do you want to ride?" said Lay smiling to me, I doubted for a while and then shrugged my shoulders while shaking my head from left to right "I don't mind, It's enough if someone of you want to ride with me...", the fact was that I wanted to ride with Yixing because it won't be very awkward.. But if I said that maybe there were going to spread some rumours of us dating and that's not good.

Luhan's POV

I was still shocked with the fact that I was sitting next to HER!! Riding with HER A ROLLER COASTER!
                                                                               5 minutes ago...
"I want to ride with kyungsoo!" said Kai while hugging D.O, he just nodded "Ok, I will ride with Jongin. But in fact it would be nice if I can ride with Hyuna-ssi" Kai looked at Hyuna who was smiling "Go if you want! I don't mind" "Arasseo, don't get angry I will ride with you babo, you are childish you know?" said Kyungsoo making Kai smile like a little kid "Ne~ Hyung you are the best"." As always Kai is sticked to Kyungsoo...".
"I will ride with Bacon!!" said Chanyeol while punching Baekhyun's arm, "Yah, I don't want to ride with you!!" complained Baekhyun, Chanyeol whispered something to Baekhyun's ear, "Ok, I will ride with the Dumbo...".
"I will ride with Sehunnie so Luhan you ride with Hyuna!" said Yixing while pushing me toward Hyuna. I looked at him shocked, why would they do that?? They are always talking about Hyuna,they likes her as much as me.... w-wait, don't tell me they are teasing me again?!? They always do things to tease me, they can do anything just to tease me... I think that this time is because later they can tell this to Minseok so he will be angry with me... Minseok always gets angry with us when we talk about Hyuna, when we have a photo of Hyuna, or even when we mention Hyuna's name! So I don't want to think how mad will he be when he knows this.... "Aisht! This boys are seriously...."
                                                                               Now again
The boys were talking with Sohyun and Jiyoon, "seems like we are going to be very close..." I looked to Hyuna who was standing next to me talking and laughing with the others, she looked very cute from nearly, her featured were almost perfect.
"Hyuna-ssi it's OK if you DON'T WANT to RIDE with ME" I said the most politely way to her, I didn't mean to be rude, I had mixed feelings... One part of me wanted her to ride with me but other part didn't want it, weird.
"Ani ani , it's ok... Luhan-ssi if you don't want yo ride with me just tell me, I can ride by my own..." replied her a little bit sad, I quickly smiled and said "No, I asked because I was worried if you didn't like me. Who won't want to ride with a girl like you? I must be a babo if I don't want" she smiled "It's Ok for me ! And... thank you, you are very cute. How old are you?" I blushed a little when she said that"I'm 90 liner!" "wow! daebak!! You are older than me then!  You seem like a dongsaeng~" "Ani, I'm very manly! " I complained making her laugh, really I LITERALLY MELTED WITH HER LAUGH.... She is just perfect. "Shall I call you oppa? As I call Yixing" asked her while staring me, I collapsed hearing her. "Luhan-ssi? Luhan-ssi?" "Ah ne ne, you can call me oppa if it don't trouble you" "Ok, then Luhan oppa you can call me Hyun, hyunnie or just Hyuna" "Arasseo Hyunnie" I smiled and blushed hard while looking away so she won't notice.

Author's POV

The line for the roller coaster was very long...Hyuna and Luhan were chatting with the others happily, they really get along very well.
"Let's go dinner together, shall we? And take the other members also" suggested Sohyun, all of them agreed except for Hyuna who was inmersed in her thoughts "How can Luhan oppa be so cute and gentle, I thought Yixing was the best out of them but now that I see they are all so so so so so perfect! I want to know them more, but sure my overprotective oppa Kim Minseok won't let me" that was what Hyuna was thinking about "Hyuna noona ?? Noona?" called Sehun while the others were staring her, "Ah!  call! Let's eat after playing some more attractions!" said her.
They finally sat on the roller coaster and was about to ride it, Hyuna was really nervous, she was a little scared but didn't want to loose her cool. "Hyunnie to tell the truth, I'm very scared! I am scared of the high... I was dragged to this by Sehun..." mumbled luhan, "Oppa no need to worry, I'm here with oppa~" said while holding his hand. "Luhan oppa just look at me and close your eyes if you get scared" Luhan nodded, the  the roller coaster started to move. "GO GO GO~" shouted all of them except Luhan who was really scared.
All the travel was going well, Luhan never let his eyes off of Hyuna, then the last part was near, it was the worst part. "WOW DABEAK!!" gasped Hyuna looking how high they were going, then she remembered Luhan who was holding her hand tighly and was shaking a little "Oppa this is the last part" whispered Hyuna to Luhan's ear, then they were  at the highest place of the amusement park, the roller coaster stopped for a few seconds and then went down very VERY  FAST! Luhan shouted very loud so Hyuna instinctively hugged Luhan, she had like mother's instinct towards Luhan. He didn't even realize that they were hugging tightly until the ride ended. The others were looking at them, "Yah! Luhan!! How can you hug Hyuna like that!!" said Kyungsoo"After all she is a lady!" said Sehun. Luhan quickly let Hyuna go and helped her to got off the roller coaster, they both were blushing. "A-ani gwenjjana" said Hyuna while locking arms with Jiyoon and Sohyun "Arasseo then.." said Sehun sending a death glare to his favourite hyung "Weird.." thought him. "Let's see the picture!" said Baekhyun, "Mwo? They also took a picture??" asked Jiyoon and the  run toward where the pictures come out, "Hahaha Daebak! Look at Kyungsoo face!!" said Chanyeol laughing very hard, "Yah!! Dumbo stop teasing me, instead we must look at Luhan's face he must be scar--" he didn't finish his sentence when he saw Hyuna and Luhan hugging in the photo, "Lu ge you are a ert!" said Yixing looking at Luhan "I'm NOT!! I was scared..." replied Luhan, "Yixing oppa It's Ok', Luhan oppa was really scared, he was as a scared kitty" teased Hyuna making the other laugh very hard, including Luhan. They bought one photo and with their handphones they took a photo so all of them had it.

Then they went out the attraction and found out the other members of EXO and 4minute talking. "Seems like you also get along with each other~ Then better!" said happily Tao. They all greeted each other formally, Minseok and Hyuna felt awkward greeting each other formally but it was a must  if they wanted to hide the secret.
EXO and 4minute played together until late, they seemed to knew each other since years!! They really had fun, so they decided to exchange numbers and create an Kaokao talk group. "From now on we are chingu!"  said Sehun happily.
"Yesss!! Let's meet each other often~ We will try to go to your debut's showcase !" said Sohyun very excited "That would be very nice, please support us sumbaenim" said Suho with a smily face and then bowed to 4minute, the girls replied back with a light bow "That's the less we can do to support you~" said Jiyoon, "That's true~" said the rest of 4minute's members in unison.
"Sorry boys, I know we were going to have dinner together but it's late and our curfew is in half an hour! So let's eat together next time, ok?" said Jihyun a little bit sad. "Gwenjjana noona, we understand. Work hard please!" replied Baekhyun cutely. "We have to go then, anneyong oppa&dongsaeng" said Hyuna while waving, she took a glance to his brother who was smiling, "What cute is my little sister, how I love her! But these boys.. aisht! They really annoy me.. Specially Sehun, so much skinship with my Hyunnie!! AND LUHAN! I'm going to kill him at the dorm! How he dare... hugging my pricess" thought Xiumin while waving. "Bye bye Hyuna-ah~" replied EXO. "Anneyong guys" said Jihyun before entering in the van.
Then EXO's van arrived too so they got in and drove off to their dorm.


A/N:   Hello!!!!! How are you guys? Did you like this chapter?

Cute Luhan?  kkkk   Like the Luhan X Hyuna moment? And Kaisoo? it is short I will do longer next time! Don't worry!!!  And more skinship will be shown!!  Here some real life EXO X Hyuna moments, there are videos also~ (And a Kaisoo moment LOL)

Yess the las pharagraph was a litle bit bored but I'm in a hurry! In less than 5 hours I have a flight! I'm going to a trip for a week, so I won't be updating during a week, I feel sorry towards you guys... I have the chapter 7 and 8 written but I have to edit them... Please wait a little! Mianhe~

Thanks for the 59 subscribers!!!  I'm very happy and proud of this fic!!  And also thanks to the readers! I love you all!!

Please don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!!   

See you guys!    Byeong! :D