Chapter 7

Love, love, love

Kai's POV

At EXO's van:

I was pretending to be sleeping with the earphones on, I was actually listening to Kyungsoo's sing "Woah~ Hyung's voice is such nice ~ No doubt he is the best". Suddenly I heard that Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun , the beagle line was making noise... They are always noisy..."Yah! Dumbo I hate you! Why did we have to prank Luhan making him sitting with Hyuna? I wanted to sit with her!!!" said Baekhyun angry "At least we made Luhan embarrassed!! He was like a scary kitty in front of her goddess ~" replied Chanyeol while laughing "Mwo!?! You guys made a prank on Luhan without me??  Yah! We are a team, aren't we? You must have told me earlier!! I would be teasing him all the day!" said Chen "You still can , look at this~" said Chanyeol while giving Chen a photo, then Chen burst into laughs "Luhan hyung is really something! He is always saying he is manly... Manly my " said Chen while crying because it was very funny "Can you guys be quiet?! I'm now mad at you! Why did you do that?! I was dragged to the roller coaster, I will report you to the police! I hate youu! " said Luhan annoyed "Luhan be quiet, you know as a friend I MUST say that YOU CAN'T HUG A GIRL YOU FIRST MEET LIKE THAT! Didn't they teach you that in Korea doing skinship with a girl that is not your family is ver unpolite?! I think you must be the one to be reported to the police for touching a girl.... tsk!" said Minseok very mad while pointing the photo. To tell the truth I was also curious about how did they come out on the photo since when they showed me the photo I was too busy looking at Kyungsoo and me, so I took a look to see how did Hyuna noona and Luhan hyung come out, then I saw Luhan hyung all scared and hugging Hyuna very thight, I don't know why I felt mad with Luhan, I mean I know she is our goddess and so ... but you cannot be hugging a girl you're not close to! Not even if you are close , hugs are only for couples or siblings.... "This Hyung..... And how can Hyuna let him be?!? Does she like him? But it's a litlle bit impossible to reject a guy with Luhan's hyung looks... He is just very pretty, cute and handsome.. " I was very immersed in my thoughts when I spotted Kyungsoo looking at his phone smiling "How cute ..." I glared at his phone to see he was looking the photo we took on the roller coaster "Is he looking at me on the photo?! OMG?!! We look quite cute together ~"   then I glared his phone again and he zoomed to Hyuna's face "Wait.. was he looking at Hyuna?! I mean I know she is near perfection but I'm almost perfect! And he just met her but me and him have been friends since a few years!!" I was a little bit annoyed so I closed my eyes again and pretended to be sleeping.

Kyungsoo's POV

I was looking at the photo we took on the roller coaster, Hyuna somehow atracted my attention so I zoomed her face..."Her featurest are almost near the perfection... How can she be so gorgerous? But... looking at her eyes I can tell that she had a lot of things that makes her sad... I have to find out what concerns her and help her, I know she need someone...I'm not saying I am the one who can help her, but just to try...  Kim Hyuna I will help you no matter what..." I thought and then I smiled to myself, what I said I ALWAYD DO IT. I closed my eyes and began to listen music, I have had fun today! And we make some girl friends! Also I was shy at first the girls heleped me to get over my shyness. They are very friendly!

Hyuna's POV

At 4minute's van:

"Ahh! That EXO guys were very funny and nice!" said Jiyoon while leaning on my shoulder, "Yes, they were such gentlemans with us! They also treat us an ice cream!! That was nice!" added Gayoon while putting on her earphones. "I had so much fun today, It was a little bit upseting that I couldn't be all the time with my oppa but I had a good time with him and his friends. I wish we can repeat this another time~ All the guys were very nice to me in special Luhan, Kyungsoo, Lay and Sehun! They were caring me a lot~That made me feel more confortable!" I thought when Sohyun interrupted my thoughts "Girls, who did you like the more? ME SEHUN! So now none of you dare to touch him! He is mine I saw him first OK?" she said making the girls laugh "Aigooo uri Sohyunnie, all for you! I like them all but none of them is my style. I like more someone like Donghae oppa~" said Jihyun "Me either, none of them are my style... I like more someone as TOP sunbaenim!" said Gayoon, "I like Kyungsoo, he is cute" said Jiyoon directly while smiling cutely "What about you Hyuna? You seems to be the closest to EXO" said Sohyun looking at me, I thought for a while "Hmmm... I like them all, I can't decide... Yixing oppa and Luhan oppa are both very nice with me!" I answered "Take the two then!" said Jiyoon making all of us laugh.

Author's POV

EXO'S showcase day

At 4minute's dorm:

"HYUNA CAN YOU DECIDE MORE QUICKLY!!? WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU!!!  YOU'RE ALWAYS THE LAST!" yelled Sohyun while doing her make-up. "YAH!!! HOW DO YOU TALK TO YOUR UNNIE!!?? GIVE ME 5 MINUTES MORE!" replied Hyuna increasing her speed.
After 20 minutes they got ready, Sohyun was wearing a black shirt with withe neck and letters and short jeans, she chose to wear a pair of white vans. While Hyuna was wearing a black shirt with white drawings and black neck and black skirt, she chose to wear a pair of black converse and she carried a little black bag with golden decorations.


"I will drive!!" said Hyuna while running towards their dorm's door."NO! Better take a Taxi, you drive too slow and we have to arrive there in 10 mimutes!!!" answered Sohyun and then she dragged Hyuna out their dorm to the street "Arasseo, I understand no need to be dragged here, the people is watching us!" said Hyuna while covering her face.
"TAXII!!!" yelled Sohyun to stop a taxi that was passing, "Aisht! this maknae never learns to be more invisible to the people... always making the people pay attention to us! I hate that!" though Hyuna while getting on the taxi.
"To XXXX stadium ajushii" said Sohyun to the taxi driver, he nodded.

At XXXX stadium:

"Hyung I'm very nervous!!! I wasn't that nervous yesterday!! My heart is going to pomp out!!!" said Yixing to Luhan who was sitting on the couch. "That I don't talk doesn't mean that I am not nervous! SO Yixing can you cam down and let me relax a little myself?!" said Luhan a little irritated.

 (use your imagination, they are on MAMA era suppose it xD I just wanted to use this photo)

"Guys better stop fighting and use all your energy on the stage!" nagged Suho, they both nodded. Then Lay went with Kai and Sehun who were helping Kyungsoo and Chen with the dance moves. "Aisht! This is really hard!!" complained D.O, "Why it looks different when we do the SAME dance moves?!?" said Chen while imitating Kai. "Because you two are hobbits, so it looks weird when you do it" replied Sehun making the room fill with laughs "Yah! OH SEHUN HOW YOU SARE SPEAKING LIKE THAT TO YOUR HYUNGS! I'm not cooking for you anymore!" said D.O while getting red-faced, "Hobbit my ! We are normal, the problems are you! You giant!" said Chen while keep rehearsing the moves. "Kyungsoo hyung don't say that! I won't call you hobbit anymore but please don't stop cooking for me! " said Sehun and then pouted. "Arasseo but from now on you have to listen to your hyungs! No matter what we say!" replied Kyungsoo proudly , Sehun just nodded and they keep on practicing.
All of them were really nervous, then suddenly someone came in "EXO JJANG!" shouted the petite girl "JJINJA JJANG!" shouted the other girl while entering in their waiting room. "OMONA! Uri Hyunnie and Sohyunnie are here!"said Chanyeol who was taking selcas

"Ne~ oppa you look very cool!! " said Hyuna " I know~" replied Chanyeol while smirking making Hyuna laughe hard. "Hyunnie!!" shouted someone while back hugging the girl "oh! oppa!!! Wahhh!! you look really cool!!" she said while pushing Lay away gently. "HEY GUYS!!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR THAT HYUNA AND SOHYUN ARE HERE?!" yelled Chanyeol who was still taking selcas, all the members ran towards the two girls while they were bowing them."Annyeong guys! We are here to cheer you!  Good luck!!  FIGHTING" said the girls in unison "Hyuna-ah Sohyun-ah thank you very much!! We will do well thanks for your cheers!" said Kyungsoo, Kai rolled his eyes because of the comment "tsh! We will do well because we have been working hard... But Hyuna makes me feel more confident, that's a fact" thought Kai to himself and then smiled, "Yah, Kim Kai why are you smiling like a babo? Quickly say hi to the girls!" whispered Sehun to his ear and then pushed him to make him stand in front the girls "O-Oh annyeong! Thank you sunbaenim" said him while bowing politely " No need to be so polite~" said Sohyun while laughing a little making the others laugh with her, "That's right! let's be closer! No meed to be so polite between us" continued Hyuna while patting Kai's shoulder, at her acts Kai blushed a little and Xiumin quickly interrupted Hyuna "Let's go together to have dinner after the showcase! To celebrate our debut~ I'm inviting you so don't refuse please", Hyuna looked Sohyun and they both nodded "Okey, we will ask our manager oppa and ask him for permission but I don't think that would be a problem~" said Hyuna smiling and then Sohyun nodded.

Xiumin's POV

I saw how Kai was blushing when Hyuna touches his shoulder, somehow that made me angry. "WHY IS HE BLUSHING!!? WHAT?! WHY IS HYUNA TOUCHING HIM LIKE THEY ARE CLOSER?!?!  I HAVE TO STOP THIS! MY HYUNNIE IS ONLY MINE! " I told them to come to dinner, anyways Hyunnie was going to celebrate with me. After chatting for a more few minutes they went out, I chased Hyunnie "Hyuna, can we talk?" I asked,she looked me ans nodded "Of course, Sohyun go first to take a seat, I'm going later" "Arasseo, I will go first. Byebye"replied Sohyun while waving.
I dragged my little sister to a room where there weren't anybody and closed the door,  "Hyunnie I'm so happy that I am debuting! We will be able to meet each other more often! But I missed doing this" then I hugged her and kissed her forehead, she smiled and hugged me back "You are the best!! ~ Oppa I miss so so so so much your hugs, why can't you tell the boys that we are siblings? " asked her while looking me with those puppy eyes, I wanted to tell them so they might stop touching my Hyunnie but... If I did that they will reveal it to more people... "Mianhe princess, wait a few more months ok?" She nodded, then suddenly I felt tears on my chest, my heart broke into two "Don't cry my baby, you're breaking oppa's heart... I know it's difficult, just bear it a little bit more" I said while caressing her hair and hugging her tightly "But oppa, Why is this so unfair...? I want to hug you infront of all the people! You're a bad boy..." said Hyuna while sobbing "Yes Oppa is a bad boy, Hyunnie I promise you to reveal our relation to the media in our first comeback. Bear it a little more, will you?" I asked whil burring my face in her hair "Arrasseo,i will bear it a little bit more! Oppa can't we reveal it to the members? " she asked while looking me "E-eh..." "Pleasee!!! Humm?? " she asked again doing aegyo "Arasseo, but we won't say it directly, just say do it indirectly...  Just make them use their brains, which I don't think they have " she laughed and nodded happily, seeing her like that makes me feel good. "I love you Hyunnie, my princess" I said while hugging her tightly, "I love you even more oppa, my seokie oppa" she said while giving me a peek on the lips, just like how they did when we were kids.

Kai's POV

I was trying to search Minseok hyung since he disappeared and my kyungsoo told me to look for him~
"He is so cute when he tells me to do something~" I thought whike looking inside the rooms " Aisht why there are so many rooms in this stadium..." I mumbled while ruffling my hair.
Suddenly I heard someone talking, seems like Hyuna's voice, so I followed the voice and reached a room which was locked but it has a window so I looked through it and saw two persons hugging, at first I didn't recognize who they were since it was really dark but then I saw it clearly..... "MINSEOK HYUNG AND HYUNA?!?!" I gasped a little with the view of rthem two hugging and saying lovely words to each other "That's why he is so over protective to her? They are a couple?!?!?   They don't match each other" I thought, then I saw Hyuna giving a peek to Minseok and I don't know why but I felt angry and at the same time sad, weird. "They don't really match each other, ok, it's not like I love Hyuna but she is a goddess and her body, her lips, her iness makes me having good feelings towards her... But now that I think it's better for them to be a couple so my dodo is only MINE! These days Kyungsoo is very interested in Hyuna!" I thought.

 I was totally inmersed in my thoughts that I didn't realize they were coming out of the room, I quickly turned around and was about to walk away when Hyuna noona saw me, "Yah! JongIn-ah ! stop!" she shouted while running towards me, I ignored her and continued walking when she grabbed my wrist "JongIn-ah..." she said a little bit sad, I don't know why but my heart aches when she is like that.... I turned around and she looked straight to my eyes with a serious face "Are you angry with me? Did I do something that annoyed you?" I was surprised with her question "No" I said coldly and then turned to walk away "I am stupid don't be cold to her! Jong In what are you doing?!" I said to myself then she grabbed my fist and stranded in front of me "Tell me, I know you are not ok with me... You know I really want to be friend with you but you always maintain a distance..." she said while grabbing my two hands , this made me blush "N-no that's a misunderstood.... It's not that I hate you, I'm just shy" I lied while looking away "Why are you blushing Kim  JongIn comeback to your senses!" I slapped myself mentally, "It's that true?" she asked me while smiling slightly, I just nodded and then suddenly she hugged me, I was in shock . "Uri Jonginnie, then let's be friends with your noona, arasseo? Don't be shy with me, it's ok, I'm not going to eat you!" she said while smiling "A-arasseo...  Hyuna-ssi" I said still in shock, she frowned her eyebrows "Don't call me so formally, it's ok with noona" she said while pulling away from the hug and looking me while smiling "OMG! SHE'S SO PRETTY AND CUTE ....  WAIT!  NOO!!  Kyungsoo hyung is more cute! Kim JongIn don't let your feelings trick you!" I thought while staring at her beautiful eyes and lips "N-noona..." I mumbled , she heard me and laughed "Aigoo you're so cute! Noona have to go to take a good seat, so I can see your showcase! We will meet later! Byeong!" she said while waving her hand leaving me behind and still in shock standing without moving.

"What had just happen ?? Why I am hot? WHY MY HEARY IS PUMPING SO QUICKLY??  This is not right...." then suddenly Kyungsoo's voice interrupted my thoughts "Yah! Kai-ah  Let's go, Minseok hyung had comeback! He went to the bathroom... Quickly Kai there are only a few minutes left before we go on stage!" he said while he dragged me back with the other members.


A/N: I'm back from the trip!!  I will try to updload the next chapter tomorrow!!  

Did you like this chapter? I didn't edit it because I didn't have time so it is not very good... Sorry.. Wish you liked it!!

 

Thanks for all my supporters!!!

Please subscribe, comment and vote! YOYOYO~(?)

Did you watch the Happy camp of EXO?  I laughed and cried... Wish them to saty happy forever!   

And Hyuna is making a comeback soon!!!   OMG!!!!!   HYUNAAAAA !!!!

P.S: I already have 62 subscribers!! I'm very glad! Thank you! Really... I didn't expect so much people supporting me!