LJjang Down( Teen Top's L.Joe)

Kpop Imagines

"Hyung, Hyung Hyung Hyung Hyuunnnggg" Ricky chanted  while jumping up and down against his annoyed hyung Repeatedly.

"What, Ricky." L.Joe said in a stern voice.

"When's the car going to get here!? Where are the other members!? Did Niel hyung buy food!? When is C.A.P Hyung going to comeback from is special 'Leader' vacation!?"

"I'd like to put you on a vacation!" He growled at him. Ricky quickly jumped back. He stood there for a second and looked at his hyung.

"To where!?" He said clinging back onto him.

"Ricky, Here." L.Joe said taking out five dollars out of his pocket." See that candy store over there?" He said pointing over at it and putting the money in his hand.

"Nae Hyung Nae!" Ricky said jumping a little again.

"Go buy yourself something." 

"Okay! I will be back in! ...two minutes!"

"Please.. take your time.." He said as Ricky ran toward the shop. He sighed and shook his head and looked the opposite direction. Not to far from him at the end of the wall of the building he was leaning against a lady appeared. She and L.Joe made eye contact. 

"Sir! Can you please help me! My daughter! She! She!" She bursted into tears.

"W-Whats wrong with her? Where is she?" L.Joe said approaching her and hugging her." Its okay, Don't cry. I hate when girls cry."

"Follow me!" She said gripping his hand and pulling him into the dark space between the two buildings. As they got deeper in, Things started to get dirtier, and dirtier. Soon Him and the lady came to a stop. 

"Where is she?" L.Joe said again.

She stared at him and slowly started walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going!?" He said following her but someone grabbed him and pushed his head up against the nearest wall." What the hell!"

"Look at who we have here.." A tall slim dude said walking up to him and the boy that was holding him captive. He flipped the bangs out of his eyes." Let go of his face. Just keep him there." He orded to the boy. The boy did so.

"Get off me!" L.Joe said trying to shake him off but it was no use. 

"Oh no, Don't do that. I have about three more just like him to catch you if you run away idol boy."

L.Joe look at the guy."  Daechan .."

"Hello, L.Joe." He said smirking." You remember me? Im surely you do since you told your group mate to kick my face in like it was some kind of ball!" He yelled with anger and kicked L.Joe right in the stomach. He smiled at the pain on L.Joe's face." You aren't anything but a punk, LJjang."

"So you think you want payback now? Is that what this is?" L.Joe said looking at him.

Daechan nodded." Thats right. Vince, Chunghee, Myungdae." Three boys appeared out of the darkness. Daechan slowly started backing away. He looked over at the three boys and signaled them to surround Byung Hun."Aron, Let him go." He smiled as the boy did so.

this.

L.Joe thought and ran for the nearst exit but one of the boys appeared infront of him and grabbed him by the shirt." Where are you going Short Joe?" He snickered and pushed him back into the middle of the four boys. 

"Get him." Daechan smiled and stuck a ciggarette in his mouth and lighting it.

The boys one by one starts hitting and kicking and so on on L.Joe. Blood starts pouring from his nose, His mouth and down his face as he hit the floor being hit endlesly. Daechan laughed and applauded at the sight of it.

"L.Joe Hyung! Joe Hyuuunnng!" Ricky called from a distance.

"Ricky!" L.Joe yelled when he got a chance at a gasp of breathe." Ricky!"

Ricky stopped in the entrance, He looked down the pathway?" Joe Hyung?" He voice ecoed.

"Ricky!" 

Ricky dropped the bag of candy at the sight of the guys beating on his hyung." Hey! Get off of my hyung!" He growled running toward them.

"Guys, Lets go. Our Job is done." Daechan said  throwing the cigarette at the wall and walking away.

"Thats what you get Punk!" One yelled following the rest of the boys to catch up with their leader. 

Ricky ran up to L.Joe and helped him up." Yeah! Thats right run away! And Don't come back!" He yelled waving his fist in the air. He looked at The blood leaking from L.Joe face." Come on byungie lets get you help!" 

"Give, Me a second." He said in between breathes trying to get his breathing on track.

[You]

You had just got finished working your shift at your job as a hair stylist. You hated the job because all of the girls that worked there always talked about people they hate and the boss was some what y. You had no choice to work there, Atleast it keep a steady income of money in your hands.

You sighed and took your hair out of its ponytail and combed it into place with your fingers. As you walked down the side walk you started to hear the word 'Help' Get louder and louder as you got closer to where the sound was coming from, You walked down the pathway. The voice seemed familar.

"Ricky..?" You said as you got closer. Ricky looked up at you with worry in his eyes. You looked at him then looked down at L.Joe laying in his arms."What happen!?" You said sitting down beside him.

"_____! These guys! They came!! They jumped Hyung!" 

"Oppa! Are you okay!?" You said hugging him and using your jacket sleeve to wipe the blood off of his face. L.Joe nodded.

"I'm good. I'm good,"

"No No no you look terrible!" You said almost starting to cry, You could feel the tears running down your face.

Who would do such a terrible thing to a innocent boy.

You thought.

"I'm okay."

"Ricky get help!" You said looking up at him. Ricky nodded and took out his phone and slowly looked away from you two a little. 

"L.Joe..." You said looking back down at him.

"Stop crying babe, Please?" He said weakly reaching up to your face and wiping off the tears. You grabbed his hand as he did so.

"But they hurt you! I ca-"

"Gwenchana.." He smiled a bit.

"Its no-"

"It is. I will be fine.. Don't worry."

You sighed and nodded."If you say you will.. I believe you." You smiled and kissed his forehead. 

"Good." He smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: L.JOEEEE NOOOOOOOO! (Okay I am sorry I had to :c I actaully felt emotion while typing this <3)