Puppy Love ( Vixx's Leo)

Kpop Imagines

"Yah!! Leo stop!" You said laughing and kicking your feet in the air." Stop! Stop!" You chanted.

You and leo were having another one of those stupid little fights where you would get upset and he'd make you smile or laugh some how by tickling you.

"Ani, I think your still upset hehe," He said tickling you even more.

"No! I am not! I am happy! Oh my god! Stop! Haha!" You screamed.

He pulled back and started laughing. You quickly sat up and tried getting your breathing back on track.

"You know I don't like tickling!" 

He sat down beside you and laughed." Sorry, I just don't like seeing you mad, Even at me. Plus I know tickling is your weak spot."

You pouted and crossed your arms and slammed your back against the chair." You know all of my weak spots!" 

"As your bestfriend, I have to know all the things to make you smile when you are upset."

He slowly moved his hand over to your side till you scooted farther away from him."No!" You screamed.

"Okay, Okay. I will stop." He said laughing a little and putting his hands down beside them.

"You guy's are so cute together.." Hongbin said resting his chin on his hand and looking over at you two.

You and Leo both looked at each other."Ew, Her? Never in million years. I never date my bestfriends." Leo said shaking his head.

"Yeah.. Thats weird." You added on.

"Still .. You guys are cute .. Don't you agree guys?" Hongbin said looking over at the rest of his group mates who were to busy watching television.

"Y-Yeah there cool." Hyuk said with his eyes still glued to the screen.

"Yah!" Hongbin yelled grabbing a book and throwing it at Hyuk's head." Aren't they cute!?"

"Ow! Yeah their cute! Their cute!" He screamed looking back at him and rubbing his head.

"See, Hyuk agree's" Hongbin said looking back over at you two and smirking.

You sighed and got up." I must be going, Its getting late. I will see you guys tomorrow."

"Oh, Let me help you,"Hongbin said getting up.

"What do I need help with? Walking?"

"You don't know your way around our new dorm.."

"Shut up and show me." 

You follow him through out the house till you got to the front door.

"Hyeju," He said stopping you before you could walk any further away from the door.

"What..?"

"Do you like Leo?"

You stared at him in disbelief. You couldn't believe he wasn't letting this go.

"Come on, You can't lie. I have seen the way you two play and talk to each other."

You looked around and sighed." Why do you want to know.."

"I just do, Now spill it."

"Fine... I do.. But don't tell him okay! I can't risk messing up or friendship! If you tell anyone I am cutting your mouth off!"

"Okay Okay I won't, Your secret is safe with me." He smiled.

"Hong, I am serious." You say growling.

"I know! I won't! Seriously!"

"Okay.. Well I am going home now.. Bye." You turned around and started heading down the side walk. On your way home you still had a question stuck in your head.

Why would he ask me that? I know he's up to something. I swear If that idiot does something I will kill him!'

You raged in your mind. Only hope for now was to wait and see if anything would happen.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Leo." Hongbin said walking into Leo's room and leaning against the wall. 

Leo looked up from his phone screen." Oh, Hi."

"So, Watcha doing?"

"Nothing, Just texting."

"Oh, Who?"

"Hyeju."

"Ohhh." He smiled." Speaking of her, Leo."

"Mmm?" He hummed.

"Do you like Hyeju?"

Leo looked up at him and looked around." Uhh.."

"I don't know why I asked when I already know you do."

"Well even if I did, She doesn't feel the same.." Leo said biting his lip.

"She does."

"Mwoh?"

Hongbin smirked." Before she left earlier I asked her how she felt about you,"

"Why did you do that!" Leo cried.

"What, I hate seeing two people flirt when they clearly like each other. If your going to flirt with each other go out already, Gosh."

"Your right .."

"Here, Tomorrow, Ask her to hang out. Break the ice to her. I am sure she wants you just as much as you want her."

"Yeah but, I don't want anything to change between us even if we start dating"

"Leo, do it."

"Okay, Fine I will.."

"Good, Chukkhae, Hwaiting." Hongbin smiled and headed out the room.

~~~~~~~

You heard your phone go off from your nightstan. You looked at the unfamilar ID number.

Who's this?

"Hello?" You said holding your phone up to your ear.

"Hi, Hyeju" 

"Hongbin? Eh How did you get my number?" You sat down on the side of your bed.

"Hakyeon, Anyways, Remember when I asked your if you liked Leo?"

"Yes.."

"Well, He likes you to."

"Did you tell him that I liked him!?"

"Well yeah.. But! He likes you too! So you can't get mad!"

You thought to yourself for a moment."Shutup,"

"Your welcome, Anyways, I will let you sleep. Good night."

You heard him hang up. You smiled a little and set you phone back down on your nightstan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~