We meet again (Vixx's Hyuk)

Kpop Imagines

"Miyeon, Miyeon, Stop stop stop." Your choreographer chanted walking up to you as you twirled around and faced him."Your are doing it all wrong. This morning everything was so perfect and now your all.. Messed up. What just happen? You, back up." He said pushing the male dancer away from you.

"Sorry, I will do it again .." You said looking down a little.

"Okay, Do it again. If you don't get this right I will get someone else to show you how its done, Got it?" 

You are currently a trainee at Jellyfish Entertainment and the first thing they wanted you to do was do a dance cover of Hyorin's 'Hello, Goodbye.' At first you thought this was going to be a piece of cake. But now that it actaully comes down to doing the actaul dance, its much harder than you thought it was.

You nod and face the male dancer while the choreographer backs away as you two start to dance. He was smiling and nodding till you accidetally tripped on the male dancers foot making you trip and pulling him down with you. The choreographer let out a fustraiting yell and threw his hands in the air.

 

You got up and slowly walked up to him."M-Mianhae, My foot slipped.." You bowed and looked at him.

"No, Its okay. Perfection take practice. " His phone went off as he took it out his pocket." We will get it right okay? Take a five minute break."

You nodded and has he put his phone up to his ear and wondered off from you. You turned around and looked at the male dancer." Mianhae for stepping on your foot Junki.."

"Its okay, Lets just hurry and try to get this right okay?" He said with a encouraging smile. You nodded and smiled as well.

"Alright you two," The choreographer said walking over to a chair and sitting in it." Vixx is on there way here to practice. So we need to make room for them."

Vixx..? No way?

You think to yourself.

Soon your five minute break was over, You and Junki danced and danced till you finally got it right. Which took you nearly a hour. When you two had finally finished the last step. The doors in the corner of the wide room opened and one by one Vixx piled in. You caught yourself staring at them as they set their things down.

"Well, You two, That is enough for today. I have to work with these guys here okay?" The choreographer says getting up from his chair.

You and Junki nod." Actaully, Can I stay? Just so I can learn something from these guys?" 

"Well, If you want to sure."

"Well I am going to go," Junki said looking over at you and patted your head." See you tomorrow."

You waved to him as he walked over to the chairs were you two had sat your stuff and grabbed his things and left. You saw that the choreographer said he would be back and left the room. You thought this was the perfect time to introduce yourself to your label mates.

"H-Hi" You studdered walking up to one of the members and tapping them on the shoulder.

They quickly turned around and looked at you." Oh Hi." He smiled.

"Uh, My name is Miyeon, I am your new label mate." You smiled.

"Oh, Well Hi Miyeon, Thats a pretty name. My name is Hyuk."

"I know!" You said faster than a heart beat. He looked at you for a moment." I mean, I know you. I know vixx." You smiled.

"Wait.. You said your name is Miyeon right?" You nodded." Did you used to go this summer camp when you were little? You know. It was near some water. You could always play in the lake and stuff They had little trivia games, They would give you some kind of candy if you won?"

Your eyes wondered away while you drifted off into your thoughts, then it hit you." Oh yes! Ofcourse! I forgot the name! Why?"

"I went to the same camp when I was a kid!" He laughed." I think I remember you, Your face looks a bit familar."

You put your hands up to your cheek and rub it." Hehe really?"

"Yeah, Some of my guys friends kept saying you liked me. When ever I'd try to ask you if it was true something would get in the way.."

"W-Well..It was.." You said shyly and looking away.

He blushed and laughed." Thats pretty cute, I was hoping you felt the same.. I liked you too.."

You looked at him." Well.. That was years ago!"

"Yeah I know, .. But.. Now that I found you again. I want to actaully.. hang out,"

"Just hang out?" You smiled.

"Maybe more than that.. But, I feel like we have so much to catch up on. I missed out on getting to know a pretty, sweet girl." He nodded and smiled as well.

"Sure, I am fine with that."

"Alright guys, I am back. Lets get to work!" The choreographer said walking back into the room and clapping his hands.

"We can hang out after practice okay?" 

You nodded." Okay."

He smiled and followed his group mates to the middle of the room. You walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. 

After there practice was over Hyuk came and sat down next to you."So, Where should we start?"

"Uhm, I don't know.."

"Well.." He leaned in close on you." I was thinking about something.. You know.. I actaully want to take you out on a date instead."

You blushed."Really, Hehe."

"But before that.. You have to be mine."

"What if I say no?"

"Then there is not date!"

You started laughing." Well I really want to see how that date would go, So I will be yours" You smiled.

"Good! I will take you to.. I will think about it.."

"Heheh, Don't keep me waiting"

"I won't." He laughed.

"Okay." You smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~