I loved you (Vixx's Leo)

Kpop Imagines

"I don't want to go guys.." Leo said looking down.

"Leo.. We are going to miss you.." Hyuk said patting his back.

"And if you think about it Leo, This is actaully a good thing. You need to follow up on your studies." N smiled." All of vixx will wait for you, Along with starlights."

"Yeah! Leo hwaiting!" Ravi said putting his hand up into a fist pump.

Leo looked up and smiled." Nae, Hwaiting. Well I have a few things to do" Leo said standing up from the sofa."  I leave in a few days so, I should get them done.. Remember.. Vixx is always one."

"One!" All of the members chanted while he headed up stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is your lazy day. You had done all of your plans before hand so you have time to relax. So you made yourself comfortable on your couch, with a box of your favorite sweets and a huge cup of your favorite drink and to top it all of, with your favorite sets of television shows and movies. No one could interupt you at this moment, Or else you'd kill them.

You felt you phone buzzing on your leg. You picted up and saw on the screen that you had got a message from Hongbin."Hongie" You said in a shy voice, You could feel the butterflies filling up in your stomache as you read the message.

There was something about Hongbin that you abosuletly loved. His personality was the greatest. You were glad you and he were bestfriends. Though on the side you were wishing for a little bit of more of a relationship with him, Just soon you would tell him how you felt.

You heard your door bell go off. You groaned at the thought of having to get up and move from your humble hole, But you had to anyways. 

"Oh, Hi Leo," You said smiling once you opened the door.

"Hey.. I wanted to tell you something.." 

"Sure, Whats up?" You said faking a smile when deep down on the inside you wanted to strangle him for interupting your relaxing time.

"Shinhye.. I am leaving for california in a few days.. and I just thought I should tell you this before I go.."

".. What?" You leaned against the door frame.

"I know someone that likes you, Well not like.. Love." He smiled shyly.

You stared at him in shock." L-Leo.. thats so sweet..Is it hongbin?! Ah! I'm inlove with him!"

You could see the hurtful expression on his face.

"O-Oh...Nevermind.. "

".. Leo, I have to go, .. I'm.. cooking! And I don't want the food to burn!"

He nodded." I understand.. I will.. see you sometime.. later.. Bye..." 

"Bye..." You closed the door and leaned against it. 

You shook your head a few times to get back to your senses."Just go back and relax.. like nothing happen." Your told yourself and walked back into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Two weeks later]

So how it is in cali? Your studies started yet? HURRY AND COME BACK!- Hongbin

It's pretty good, Its really hot. Yes, the classes here are really interesting. I have met some fans too- Leo

That's awesome! I hope they don't attack you.. Just be safe!- Hongbin

Yeah.. Hey, How is Shinhye?- Leo

She's good, Why?- Hongbin

Before I left, I was going to tell her I liked her....- Leo

Really?! What happen! What happen!- Hongbin

She.. she said she liked you..- Leo

... She likes me? .. I don't see her as a girlfriend..Just bestfriend..- Hongbin

Its okay.. Don't worry about it- Leo

I will fix this okay? I will text you back, Pai- Hongbin

No! Wait! Hongbin! No! Yahh!!!- Leo

~~~~~~~~~~

You heard your phone ring. You picked up your phone and read the caller ID " Hongie" You smiled.

"Hello?"

"Hey Shinhye!" You heard Hongbin say from the other end of the phone." I need to talk to you."

"Sure, Talk away" You giggled.

"So, I know someone that likes you.."

You felt your heart flutter a little." W-who?"

"Leo, He wanted to tell you but something happen.. He told me what happen actaully.. I think I should settle this.. Shinhye .. I like you as a sister, You know bestfriends.. not as a girlfriend.. "

"O-Oh.. O-Okay.."

"Yeah, So.. I am just going to tell you.. You belong with Leo, more than me. He is a great guy."

You nodded." I understand.. Hongie I have to go.. I have to.. go help my mom.."

"Ah, Okay.. Talk to ya later!"

"Bye.." 

You took your phone away from your ear and pressed the end button. 

This is not what you were hoping for, But it was something you would have to get over. You just hope you would soon.

~~~~