Park time (B.A.P'S Youngjae)

Kpop Imagines

"Bring me back some food?" Daehyun said following Youngjae out into the living room.

"No, We aren't even going out for lunch we are just going to go to the park." He said grabbing the door handle to the front door and swinging it open.

"From what I heard its a picnic!" He screamed following him out of the house till Youngjae turn around and start pushing him back in the house.

"No, No, Daehyun stay here, I am not bringing you back any food. Go cry to Himchan." He said scolded him then slamming the door shut.

You giggled at the site of what just happened.

"Sorry, Daehyun can be.. Well you know how he is."

You nodded."I could of gave him some of our food if he was that hungry.."

"No! Lets just go. Pali, Pali Babe." He grabbed your shoulders and started pushing you out onto the sidewalk.

"So where is this park you suggested?" You said looking at him as we walked beside you.

"Oh, Its not to far from here." He pointed to a lot right across the street." Right there"

"Wow, That was closer than I thought.."

"Yeah, I told you it wasn't that far." He laughed. 

 

Once you two got inside the park, You stalked out for a place to set up a picnic.

"Yah, Over there! Over there!" You said point to a place where there were some tree's and a beaufitul huge water fountain."Come on!" You said grabbing one of Youngjae's hands and rushing over to it.

" Wow, Isn't it pretty?" You said sitting down the basket and blanket and looking over at him. He nodded.

"Here, lets set up."

You nodded and passed him the blanket for him to spread out. Soon you guys got everything set up and you both took seats down next to each other and snacked on a box of grapes.

"So, How have you been lately?" You said looking at him throwing another grape in your mouth." I know you havent been able to hang out or text me.."

"Tired, We are just heading back in for a new comeback.."

"Ah! Fighting!" You said smiling and putting your hand into a fist pump. He nodded and smiled." I might go apply for this college over seas.."

".. For what?"

"Well you know how much I like taking picture right? Well my mom really wants me to go to that college, She says she knows a really good friend that could land me a spot in one of there most exspensive classes. I have heard the people who have graduated from that class, Are getting a line of calls from famous photography companys!"

"Oh.." He said looking down and stuffing a grape in his mouth." So your leaving..?"

"I'm still thinking about it. I really want to get my career started." 

He sighned and looked at you." I hope you get to then, Just make sure you keep intouch with me okay?"

You smiled and nodded." I thought you'd be more upset then this.."

"I am, But If you really want to do it, I am here to support you."

"Awe youngie" You said in a cute voice and kissed his cheek." I would take you with me, But B.A.P Would lose their Youngjae."

He smiled and nodded." How long will you be gone?"

"Well it takes about two years to finish the whole class."

"Wow, Thats to long.."

"You will wait for me right? No falling in love with other girls right..?"

He nodded." I wounld't dare."

"Good!"

"Yeah, But seriously. Keep in touch with me. Or I will come after you and find you!"

"Woah woah okay, haha." You giggled.

"Yeah," He said scooting close to you and throwing his arm around you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~