Don't Touch My Ramen!( Minho SHINee)

Kpop Imagines

"Baby," You hear someone call from outside the bathroom door."Baby!"

You shake your head and continue to dry you wet hair, You had just got done taking a shower.

"Baby!" You hear the voice let out a whine.

"What!" You growl while swinging the door open.

"Get out! I have to go!" You see Minho cowering over his lower body.

"Can’t you wait a few more minutes? I’m not done."

"But I got to go." He whispers in a cold tone with a death stare.

"Fine okay." You sigh and move past him." Hurry up."

He hurries into the bathroom and slams the door shut. After a few seconds of waiting, He let’s out a satisfying moan.

"Psfft, Guys." You mutter while heading the opposite direction of the bathroom toward the living room and into the kitchen.

"Hungry, hungry." You whisper up against your breathe while opening the fridge and raiding it.

"Yogurt? No. Fruit? No. Last nights supper? No."

You bite your lip and close the fridge door and slide over to the pantry doors. Smiling you slide both of the doors open and look directly at the bottom shelf. You frown at the sight of seeing it empty.

"What? No, no, I just brought ramen yesterday. Where did it go?!" You panic.

You start moving things around to see if you had misplaced it or something. 
You don’t know why you’d miss place it because you’ve always set the last shelf as the Ramen Shelf , unless ..

"Choi Minho!" You scream.

He better not have, If he did, Oh he’s gonna get it. Is all you can think of at the moment.

"Yes?" He responds adjusting his shirt. You turn around and glare at him.

"Where did all the ramen go? I just brought a huge box of it yesterday. I know I did not miss place it. Where is it?"

"Uhm .." He looks around the room and shoves his hands in his pocket.

"Minho .. Did you take my ramen?"

He slowly shakes his head.

"Where is it you little lair!" You scream.

"I don’t have it! I swear!" He starts backing away and retreats to the bedroom.

"Yah I am so sick of you doing this!" You growl while following him.

Once you reach the door he slams it shut and locks it.

"Open the door!" You bang up against it.

"N-no." He stutters from the inside.

"Minho,"

"Ani."

You sigh and cross your arms.” Minho-ssi, jebal” You pout.

"Why can’t I just keep them all, And you go buy more?"

"Because oppa that is a waste of my money." You pout even more." If you keep doing this I won’t buy any ramen at all."

You hear the unlocking sound of the door. He slowly opens it peeking his head out.

"But then I can’t hide it.."

"Then stop it! All I want is something to eat. May I please just have a pack? Please?" You say tilting your head and putting on the best innocent face you can do.

He stares at you for a moment then sighs.” What flavor.”

You smile.” Beef please.” You coo.

He walks away from the door toward the closet and reaches at the top self and pulls down and square black packet, then he walks back over to you, placing it in your hand.

"Kamsahamnida," you say kissing his cheek." Also," You hit the packet on his head." Stop hiding food pabo." You turn around and start heading for the kitchen.

"I can’t help it!"

"Whatever," you say giggling.

——