Surprise!( GOT7's Bam Bam)

Kpop Imagines

'Saengil chukahamnida SeoYoung-ah!'

'Saengil chukahamnida!!!!! Girl your growing up!'

'Happy Birthday Sangie! I hope you have a wonderful day!'

'HBD SEOYOUNG!!!'

'Saengil chukahamnida! :)'

Is all you read down your twitter profile. You smiled and nodded at all the postitive greetings and congratulations you were recieving from your friends. Thought one name you didnt quit see yet, Which was Bam Bam."Maybe he's just busy .." You say to yourself. No need to get upset about it.

You got up from you bed and headed down stairs. Just then you heard a knock of the door.

"Hah! Hi Babe!" You say once you open the door.

"Hey, I came to hangout." Bam Bam waved and smiled at you.

"Come in! Come in!" You say stepping out of the way and letting him in. As he walked past you noticed he didnt have any sort of bag or anything as a sign as a present.

Maybe he left it at the dorms and is going to give it to me in a romantic way~

You daydreamed.

"Uhh, SeoYoung," Bam Bam said snapping you back into reality.

"Huh!?"

"You might want to close the door before you let flys in." He laughed. You did as well.

"Your right!" You quickly closed the door and locked it." So, Where are you taking me today? Anything special?" You said smirking a little.

He looked around."No ... I just came to hang out.. Isn't that what couples do?"

"Well yeah, But I thought you planned something special."

He didn't forget did he?

"Uhm.. No?"

"Really?" You said crossing your arms.

"What is there something I was supposed to remember?" He scratched the back of his head.

You shook your head."No, Its fine. Just make yourself at home." You brushed past him and made your way to the kitchen.

I can't believe it! He forgot about my birthday! That idiot!

You thought slamming your fist down on the kitchen counter.

Its okay, Don't get upset, He's Bam Bam. He always forgets things.. Its okay Seo, Its okay!

You said fanning yourself and opening the fridge door and getting a box of strawberries.

Lets just have a awesome time together, I am sure he will remember!

You slammed the door closed and walked back into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~

It has been about hours since what happen this morning. Bam Bam still has not mentioned anything about your birthday. All this time you have been holding in your tears and anger. At this moment you couldn't take it anymore. This was just eating you up inside.

"Why.." You whispered as tears started running down your face."Why.."

Bam Bam slowly looked over at you." Huh?"

"Why! Why!" You said screaming at him with more tears flowing down your face like a waterfall.

"Why what!? Are you okay!?"

"No I am not okay! Its been six hours! and you still have not said or did anything I exspected you to!"

"What was I supposed to do...?"

"Get.... OUT!" You screamed your loudest.

He slowly stood up and walked over to the door." Its okay, It seems like you are having a bad day.. I will text you later.." 

"Get out of here!" You growled.

He nodded and opened the door and left.

I can't believe him! I told him what day my birthday way! I even told him a week before! And He still doesn't remember!

You put your feet up close to your chest and rested your head on your knee's.

This is the worst birthday ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a few hours since Bam Bam left. You had not done anything awesome since he killed your mood. You wanted to meet him some where and ask him why. Why did he forget. 

Just then your phone went off.

        From: Bam Bam 

         To: SeoYoung ♡

Hey, ... Come over? We need to talk .. Okay?

You sighed and replied to his text. You got up and wiped your face clean with the sleeves of your hoodie. You walked over to the front door and slipped on your sandals and headed out the door.

Thank you god..

You thought.

 

Once you finally arrived at GOT7's dorm. You knocked on the door a couple of times till someone finally opened the door. It was really dark when you walked in. You looked back and saw Jackson closing the door.

"Where is Bam? And why is it dark?" You questioned.

"He's Down in the rec room. Follow me." He smirked. You did so.

When you guys got to the rec room is was still dark. Even darker since there were no windows around.

"Ugh Jackson, Turn on the light... I can't see. And seriously. Where is Bam Bam?"

"My pleasure."

"Surprise!" Your heard and saw a whole bunch of people yell as the light . You saw a bunch of your friends and the rest of GOT7 Clapping and cheering." Happy birthday SeoYoung!" They added.

You looked down and smiled at yourself. You felt a pair of arms rap around you.

"Why one earth would I forget your birthday!? Thats the day my beautiful baby was brought into the world!" He said kissing your cheek.

"Bam Bam, I hate you. You know that right?" You giggled.

"Hehe, I know. I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~