Beach Day( GOT7's Mark)

Kpop Imagines

You pasted back and forth around your room waiting for your phone to go off. Today was the day you and Mark would go on your first date to the beach. You've been working super hard for the past week and sulking for this day to come so you could relax and spend time with your loving cutie.

"Maybe I should make sure I have everything. I'm always forgetting something.." You walked over to the fully packed bag on your bed and took everything out one by one."Thats everything, This is everything .. right?" You nod quickly and start piling all of you belongings back in the bag. 

Just as you were finishing up your phone started to go off. 

"Yes!" You screamed grabbing your phone and tapping the green button."Yeoboseyo!?"

"______, You ready?"

"Nae, Nae!"

"Hehe, Okay. Well I'm outside"

"Arrasso, I will be right down!" 

"Okay."

Smiling you hang up and grab the bag off the bed and sling it over your shoulder and head for the front door. Once you get outside you see mark waving at you from his car window.

"Wahh, Did you pack a whole house in that thing?" He questioned pointing at your bag while you got in the car.

"Its not much! Just the important things I need! You have to be prepared you know!"

"Yeah like suddenly the beach is going to get attacked or something." He laughed a little and pulled off."Put on your seat belt pabo."

"Okay, okay!" You reached for the belt and strapped your self in."You don't know how much I have been dieing for this day to come."

"Jinja? Ha, This is our first date.."

"Yes I know, What made you finally get the guts to ask huh?"

"Well.. I realized that we dont get to spend much time together recently since I'm working with my group, And you are busy volunteering. I thought It was finally time to have some alone time."

"So, we are going to a beach? For alone time?"

"Well yeah.. its a date, You dont expect to have a date at your house right?" 

You smirk a little." That can be arranged."

He shakes his head." Don't even think about it. Not till we move in together" He smiles.

"Bwoh.. Looks like someones already making plans"

"Shutup! I was just thinking about it! I needed a excuse!"

"Mmm, Yeah yeah what ever you say Mark." You smile and look out the window.

"What I am being serious!!"

"Shh, Pay attention to the road, And stop speeding."

You hear him pout a little and feel the car slow down a little.

 

 

Soon you guys arrived at the beach. You two had set everything up the way you wanted. Now It was just time for fun.

"Yah come on lets go in the water!" Mark said motioning you to get up while you rubbed your body down with sun screen.

"Hold on you impatient baby!" You tossed the bottle inside your bag and got up.

"Yah your taking to long, I don't have time for this!" He grabbed you and lifted you up and started running toward the water.

"Yahh Mark put me down!" You yelled trying to escape from his grip, You were failing to. Soon you could feel the cold water splashing up against your legs." Wah! Thats cold! Thats cold! Too cold!" You said pushing your legs up from getting anymore water on them. But before you knew it you could feel the cold water surrounding all over your body. 

"Hahaha!" You hear mark laughing once you get up from under water.

"Yah!!! Mark Tuan!" You scream in between your coughs.

"Mianhae baby," He held out his hand as he laughed a little more.

You stared at him then down at his hand then smirked." Its okay, why dont you join in the fun?" You grab his hand and yank him in the water with you. Now you were the one laughing. 

"Ahh, you got me." He said comming up from under water beside you and pushing the wet hair out of his face.

"Your welcome" You smile poking his cheek.

"Yeah yeah." He raps his arms around you and presses his lips up against yours." I love you _____ ..." He says once we pulls back.

"Nado pabo," You say kissing his cheek."Oppa, Im hungry."

"Well come one. Lets go get you some icecream." He grabs your hand and starts pulling you back to shore. 

~~~~~

"Strawberry! No chocolate! No vinalla! Uhh Cookies and cream!" You said in a unsure voice.

"She would like a vinalla also." Mark said smiling over at the man behind the cart while he handed him money.

He nodded and took the money." One moment please." He smiled and turned around.

"Thats not what I wanted!" You said hitting him lightly.

"You were being undecidable, So I picked for you. Don't you like vinalla anyways?"

"Well yeah but I like chocolate, strawberry, and cookies and cream too."

"Well its to late.. "

"Nae.." 

" Here you go, Enjoy." The man smiled holding out the two icecreams.

Mark grabbed them and passed one to you."Thank you." He said to the man and grabbed your hand and yanked you away from the cart.

"Gumawo oppa" You smile and on your icecream.

"Cheonmahnaeyo, Anything for you"

You nod and contenue eating on your icecream."Gumawo,"

He glares over at you." Mwoh?"

"For making this a fun date. I enjoyed it."

"Oh, Heh Cheonmahnaehyo."

"Can I have some of your icecream? I wanna see if yours taste the same as mine. Mine taste weird."

"But its the sa-" Before he could finish his sentence you pressed your lips up against his.

"Ahh, Mark flavored." You giggled once you pull back.

".. Sneaky girl." He said biting his lip.

"Hehe" You went back to finishing up your icecream 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~