Craving Sweets (Chunji Teen Top)

Kpop Imagines

"Oppa, Chunji" You say in a cute voice looking over at your Husband. He was sitting on the edge of the bed checking his phone. He doesn't respond."Yah! Pabo!" You grab a pillow and throw it at him.

"Hey! What was that for!" He whined looking back at you.

"You did not respond so I hit you with a pillow .."

He shook his head and sighed." Sorry, Chang hyun is bothering me.. What do you need?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Ofcourse, Anything for my love" He smiles.

"I'm craving sweets, Can you go to the store and buy some?" You pucker lips and do a cute face" Please." You say in your cute voice again.

He laughs." Your cuteness is not going to work on me ____."

"Yah! Please oppa! Think of the baby!" You say putting your hands on your huge stomach.

"Okay okay," He stands up and walks over to the dresser and grabs his wallet." What kind of sweets?"

"It doesn't matter, Just sweets."

"Alright, I will be back." He comes over to you and kisses your forehead then walks out the door."

~~~~~~~~
"Hun" Chunji coes while coming into the room with loads of boxes in his hand. You sit up quickly.

"Sweets!" You reach your arms out." Gimmie Gimmie!"

"Here," He walks over to the bed and lays them out all over it.

You count how many boxes." Seven, eight, nine, Ten! Don't worry oppa I'll pay you back once I'm back to work." You reach for a box of cosmic brownies and rip it open.

"No its okay, Don't worry about it. All you have to do is pay me back with my first child. If you need anything else just tell me Okay? Im going to go watch tv in the living room."

You nod while stuffing the brownie in your mouth. 

[Hour later]

"Chunji" You whine while hugging a pillow. 

"Nae?" He peeks his head in the doorway.

"Can you.. Go get me some more sweets?" You stutter into the pillow.

He looks at you, then at the empty boxes and rappers on the bed. He nods." You.. ate all that.. but.. I just brought them.." He sighs." Okay,"

"And also oppa, Can you get some candy bars to!" He nods." Get lots of them okay?! So you dont have to go the store anymore today."

"Okay, But what do you want me to do? Buy the whole rack?"

You nod." They probably have more in stalk."

"Arrassoe, I'll be back."

"Okay!" 

~~~~~~~

"Delivery for sweets??" He smiles and sits the three bags of sweets on the bed infront of you.

"Yay!" You reach for them." Gumawo oppa," You coe." I promise I won't eat them all, I will save some of them."

He nods and leaves the room.

[Hour Later]

"Chanhee" You moan." Come here"

He walks into the room and stands infront of the bed."Yes?"

"Can I get a massage?? My shoulders are killing me. Also, Can you throw all these boxes away??"

He nods and starts picking up the trash, Once hes done he starts working on you.

"So, What would you rather have, A little girl? Or a little boy?"

"A little girl! So she can be a daddies girl!"

You groaned."Then that means she will always come to you more then me! I want a boy, He will be mama's boy."

"Eh? No he's going to be a man."

You giggled." Are you jealous?"

"Me? Jealous? Nope. Why don't you just have twins. And then we can both get our share?"

"No .. Thats not fair?"

"Why?"

"Becuase I want to spend time with the girl to!"

"Okay Okay! What ever happens, happens. We will see soon."

"Nae" You nod." Oppa .." You bite your lip.

"Mmm?" He responds.

"Can you go to the store and get more sweets.."

He pauses." Wait... I thought you said you weren't going to eat all of them!"

You giggle nervously."Mianhae.. I got carried away.."

"_____!"

"I said sorry! Come one think of the baby!"

He sighs. Fine, I will be back."

"Gumawo" You smile.

He nods and walks out the room hanging his head low.

~~~~~~

"Here." He sits a bunch of bags on the bed." You don't know the trouble I went through to get these."

You look up from your phone and look at the bags, then you look up at him." I don't want these.. Why did you get these.. Are you trying to make me fat?"

"What!!? You sai-"

"Whats wrong with you!"

"Yah!" He puts his hands over his head and screams." Ahhhhhh!"

"Take them back..." You look back down at your phone.

"No! I'm going to keep them! I know your going to ask me to buy them again in probably another hour! ____ I know you by now!'

"Then your wasting your money.. I wont be eating them.."

He screams again." Okay Chanhee. Calm down, Its okay." He takes a few deep breathes. You start laughing. He looks over at you."Whats so funny!"

"Hehe oppa, I was joking with you, Ofcourse I want these." You smiles and reached for a box." Thank you." You smile and rip the box of cookies open.

"You.. were..Yah!" He slams his body down on the bed and burries his face into the blanket." I give up." His voice muffles.

"Its okay chanhee, Shut up and enjoy a cookie." You poke him and hold it out infront of him. He lifts his head up and takes it then sticks it in his mouth and burries his head back into the sheets." Are you going to keep being like this?" He nods." Do you need some time to think?" He nods again." Okay," You giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~