I will comeback soon( SHINee's Jonghyun)

Kpop Imagines

"Jonghunnie nooo" You whined clinging onto your boyfriend's waist before he could move."Stay here with me!"

"_____-baby, You know I have no choice." He said 

"Wait- Ask them If I can come with you!"

At this moment you were upset because Jonghyun had told you he had to leave for a tour in the states for a few weeks. You didn't want him to leave you for that long. You could just imagine how horrible it would be to not have anyone by your side when you were upset or bored out of your mind. Its just to much to take in.

"You know I can't.." He said patting your back.

"You didn't even ask! You don't know that! Your lying through your teeth!"

He sighed and lefted your chin up to look at him." Look, It won't be for long, Only a few weeks. Don't be so upset about it, Arrassoe?"

"Jonghyunnieee" You whined even louder and burrying you face into his shirt."Cancel it."

"What about the shawol's in america?"

"They can wait, I'm your girlfriend not them." You muffled.

He started laughing a little." I am not sure if that was madness or jealousy."

"Babe, Seriously. Ask?" You said letting go of him and standing up." For your saeng" You said buing buing.

He chuckled at your aegyo atempt."I will okay? I will let you know what they say."

"Good!"

"Now before I go, Lets atleast spend sometimes together, Nae?"

You nodded and smiled then pulled him over to the couch then pushed him down on it.."Stay here!"

"O-Okay..." He said watching you run off to the kitchen.

Once you came back, both of your arms were full two bowls of melted chocolate and strawberrie each.

"Wow.." He said watching you set the two bowls down ontop of the table.

"Like?" You sat down beside him and switched the television on by the remote.

"Yeah, I thought you'd want to go out though?"

"Nope, To many fans, Here!" You said taking one of the strawberries and dipping in chocolate." Taste it" You held it up to his mouth as he took a huge bite." Its good?" You said smiling as you could see how satified he was with the taste. 

He nodded." Very good. You try it,"

You reached for one and did the same process." Nae .. So chocolately!"

"Uh.. Babe.. You got .." He started pointing to his chin.

"Here?" You said feeling your cheek.

"N-No.. Here." He said pointing to his chin again.

"Oh! Here?" You said pointing to your lip.

He sighed and shook his head." Ani, Let me get it." He leaned toward you and slowly the chocolate off your chin." There, its gone."

You stared at him and giggled a little bit. You liked the little space between yours and his face. You could just feel the tension heating up inside you.

"You taste good _____." He leaned in more and started kissing on your neck.

"N-Nae" You said trying not to show any emotion. If you showed you liked it, He would tease you more.

"Mhm," He said moving up to your lips to connect it with his. 

"Are you trying to seduce me right now?" You questioned once you pulled back.

"Is it working?" He said smirking.

"Anything you do works on me.. Your like my soft spot.."

"You really shouldn't have told me that."

"... Hajima.. No.." You said scooting back.

"What?" He smiled." I wasn't going to do anything."

"Lier.."

"Baby, Come closer, My lips are lonely!"

"They can be lonely!"

"Come kiss me!" He said leaning toward you but you shoved a pillow in his face.

"Make out with this!"

He moved it out his face." Playing hard to get?"

You shook your head." No! I am just trying to be strong!"

"You can't! You will lose!"

"No I won't!" You say hitting him with the pillow repeatedly.

"This pillow wont help you." He grabbed it and threw it across the room. He wasn't lying, That pillow actaully was your only hope." Try to protect yourself now." He smirked.

You looked around near you to grab something but before you could you felt and a pair of hands tickling you.

"Yah!" You screamed and started laughing.

"Give in! Give in to me!" He laughed evily.

"Yahh!! Jonghyun stop! Stop!" You screamed.

"All you have to do is give into me."

"I give I give!" 

He slowly stopped and pulled his hands away.

"Your a little evil boy you know that.." You said breathlessly.

"Yeah, I love you too." He said kissing your cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~