Congratulations(Block B's P.O)

Kpop Imagines

"Can you believe it!? We are officially done with school!" Hwayoung said jumping and smiling.

"Don't mean to rain on your parade youngie but, We still have atleast four years of college after this." You laughed a little.

"Damnit!" She said stumping her foot and pouting.

You giggled and patted her head. She was so short and clueless to everything that when on around her, Her even slowness made her cute. 

"Well, Youngie I will catch up with you later." You said standing up." You should probably go find your family.. I bet they are looking for you.."

She nodded."But they wont mind! I told them I was with you!"

"Go, I will be okay. I think I'm just going to go to the bathroom, To hot out here. Text you later okay?"

She nodded while you walked away.

You knew the reason why she wanted to stay, But it was more important for her to go with your family then kicking rocks with you. Just because none of your family or friends could not make it didn't mean she had to stay. Eventhough is was the most important day of your life and none of the bozo's were there, There work was important.

You did go to the bathroom, Actaully you stayed in there for a while. The air conditioning felt nice, Plus you didn't want to be surrounded by other families.

You felt a feeling in your stomach." God.. Hungry.."

Do I want to go out there and face the hurt? Or do I want to suffer and ignore hunger at the moment.

-

-

-

it.

You ran straight for the doors and pushed them open out into the hallway and made your way toward the exit. Once you got outside you started heading for the parking lot.

"________! ________!"

You heard someone chant behind you.

"Talk to you tomorrow youngie gotta go!" You screamed back as you unlocked your car. Before you could get in you they tapped on your shoulder."What!" You screamed turning around. P.O jumped.

"H-Hi!" He smiled. He pushed a bouquet of roses toward you." Congratulations! Your a woman now!" He smiled with his cute smile.

You looked at the flowers then back at him." Thank you oppa.. But what are you doing here? I thought you couldn't come.."

He shook his head." Ani! Ani! I made sure I finished practice early just to come! Sorry for being late.. Traffic."

You giggled." Well.. Thank you for coming, It feels nice to know someone was thinking about me.

"What!? Your family didn't come!?"

"No.. To busy with work.."

"What about your brother?"

"He not even in the country!" You laughed.

"Shame on them missing there daughters graduation! The most important day of her life! Those idiots!"

"P.O!" You screamed. He looked at you and quickly covered his mouth.

"Mianhae.. Bad word.."

You sighed." Your so cute.. But again.. thank you for coming again Pyoie, I needed it."

"Your welcome saengie." He smiled." By the way where were you going?"

"Uh, I was going to get food.."

"Oh! I will take you! My treat!"

"Okay.." You smiled." Lets go then, I am hungry."

"Okay!" He ran to the other side and swung the door open and hopped in.

Thank you.. Thank you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~