Which one?( Vixx's Ken and Ravi)

Kpop Imagines

"Ken, Ken,Hey Ken," You say in a cute voice poking Ken's cheek trying to get his attention."Keeeeeeeeen!"

"What!" He snaps.

You snicker a little."Can you please stop watching this stupid show. I want to go somewhere."

"Mwoh!? Ice kings are not stupid!"

"Ken, Its a show about boys collecting ice. Ofcourse its stupid."

"Wel- Its rea- Me and Hakyeon- Yahh!"

You get up and reach for the television remote and press the off switch to the television and sat it back down on the couch."Come on, Lets go some where!" You grab his arm and start tugging at it.

"_____ Hajima! You interrupted my tv time!"

"I did not invite you over here to watch tv! This is not what friends do everyday! I want to go some where!" You whine.

He sighs and gets up." Fine, Where to?"

"Lets go .. to .. The mall!"

"Your not going to take me shopping with you right ..?" He made a disgusted face.

"No pabo-ah. Just to hang out." You laugh."I have enough clothes that I never wear as it is. Lets go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yahh! Your getting yogurt over your face!" Ken scolded.

You brushed your finger against the lower part of your cheek."Where?"

"No," He grabbed a napkin and reached across the table and wiped the bottom of your chin clean."There, Now you look clean again." He smiled.

You felt yourself blush.  You don't know why you were blushing at the smallest thing ever. It was not like his was flirting with you in anyway. You just felt as if it showed he cared about you enough and get the yogurt off your chin. 

Inside you knew you had a crush on Ken for a long time. You thought over and over 'Hey! Tell him how you feel!' But everytime the opportunity came you just froze up and blew off the whole plan. You thought deeply about this. Today is the day you would tell Ken your true feelings for him. That is why you wanted to get him away from the tv and out the house so much. 

"____ .. what?" He said staring back at you.

"Huh?What!?"

"Why are you staring at me?" He laughed. 

You laughed to but in a nerously way." Oh .. Hehe, Sorry."

"Its cool." He said smiling and sticking another spoon full of yogurt in his mouth.

"Wahh! Ken oppa!" Some girls yelled from outside the shop. You and Ken both looked through the huge glass window to see a group of girls screaming and freaking out.

"Oh no.. Not today.." Ken said placing his yogurt down on the table.

"We should hurry and get out of here" You said getting up. He nodded and did so as well.

You both started to head for the door till the few fans hurried up to you two.

"Kyah! Ken oppa! Can you sign my phone case!" One said shoving her phone and a marker toward him.

"Ken oppa! I look just like your ideal type!" Another said.

"Ken,Ken!" A third screamed.

"Hehe, Sure." Ken smiled and took the mark and the girls phone and signed it."Here you go." He smiled.

"Oppa! Who's she!?" One of the girls said pointing over at you. You shoved yourself behind Ken a little.

"Oh, This is just my friend, Her name is ____"

"Oh!! Can we be friends oppa!?" A girl yelled from the back of the small crowd.

"I don't know, Heh, If you guys would excuse me I have to make it back to the dorms." He smiled ad the fans and grabbed your hand and pushed through the small crowd. Once you two go through he pulled you beside him as you guys started heading for a exit.

"That was close.." You said looking back.

"I know.." He nods.

Time is now.

"Ken, I have to tell you something.."

"Nae?" He says pulling his phone out his pocket and starts to type on it.

"I.. I.. I like you."

He stops walking and slowly looks up at you." You.. Like .. Me??"

You nod and bite your lip." I have been meaning to tell you.. I just.. Didn't know how I would do it."

"_____ .. Thats sweet but .."

But?! But what?!

" I don't like you.. In that .. way.." He contenues.

You feel your heart sink inside. 

"I'm sorry.."

You stood there for a moment and looked down." No, its okay. Atleast you didn't lie.."

"___-"

"I am going to go home.. See you later.." You turn around and start walking toward the doors. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All night you couldn't get any sleep. You were still upset at what happened with Ken.

Why doesn't he like me? Is it my face? How I dress? Or maybe he just cannot date..

You think to yourself. 

A few minutes later your door bell rung. 

You invitied your bestfriend over, Ravi. You and he had stuck by each other since you childhood times and he stood by you no matter what. At this time, You just needed someone to talk to.

"Ravi.." You cry a little peeking your head through the door.

"____ .. Its okay ... Can I come in?" He questions.

You not and open the door all the way enough for him to get passed. Once he does you close it and lock it.

"You know you shouldn't be so upset about it, Ken .. He is not worth your tears. You should not cry over someone who will not feel the same for you." He said falling you over to the couch.

"Yeah but ravi.. There was something about ken that was just so different..."

"_____, It is over.. You should not think about it anymore. I hate to see you this way again. Exsepcially over one of my bestfriends."

Tears one by one started to fall down your cheeks. He sighed and pulled you into a hug chanting 'Its okay,' Over and over while rubbing your back.

Ravi is right. Ken is not worth your tears. You should find someone that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened you eyes and looked around the dim room. You realized you must have fell asleep in his arms. You looked up and saw they Ravi had feel asleep to.

You carefully remove his arms from around your waist and check the time on your phone. '7:18' It reads.

You get up and head to the bathroom. When you look in the mirror your cheeks are all puffy and you face it a little red.

All this over a boy.

You thought grabbing a wash cloth and wetting it with water and starting to clean your face.

"_____?" You heard Ravi say from the living room.

"I'm in here.."

He slowly made his way to the bathroom then peeked his head in." How do you feel?"

"I really don't know.."

He nodded."Ahh .. Okay. Hey, I will be back later okay? I have to a couple of things today for Vixx. Don't do anything crazy okay? I will be back probably later tonight." You nod." And also, Please eat properly." He smiles.

"Arrassoe," You nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All week Ravi has be taking care of you. You actaully enjoyed this time you are spending with him. His happy smile and fun personality actaully took your mind off of Ken. You never really looked into Ravi's personality like you have been. Suddenly he seemed different to you. He seemed sweeter, Cuter, You just wondered how you came to realize this.

"Thank you for taking care of me," You smile and him." You actaully made me forget about.. The whole thing." You laughed.

"Your welcome, I never like seeing you that way. So I try everything in my heart just to see you smile again." 

"Aw, Your so sweet" Your blush and look down.

"Why are you blushing." He gasped." Your so cute when you blush!"

You quickly flew your hands over your face." Its just that, That was sweet." 

"What? I like to make people smile" He said poking your stomach.

You giggled and moved your hands.

"Your laugh is cute to.. Your cute.." He said biting his lip.

"Y-You think I am cute!?"

He nodded.

"Well.. Your pretty cute to.." You smiled. Your heard a knock on your door." Be right back." You got up and headed into the main hall way and opened the door.

"Hi.. _____" Ken said waving shyly.

"H-Hi.. What are you doing here!?"

"Look, I have been thinking about what happen with you and me.. And.. I don't like you.. "

"And...?"

"I love you."

You looked at him, then looked back int he house to see if Ravi was behind you, He wasnt. You looked back at Ken." Thats really sweet Ken .. But.. I already got over you.."

"What!? You don't like me anymore!?"

You shook your head." I like some else now.. He was there for me for everything.. I'm sorry Ken, But I like Ravi."

"What!?" He screamed.

"Sorry, You lost your chance.. Lets be friends okay?" You smiled and waved." Bye," You say closing the door.

"Who was that?" Ravi yelled from the living room.

"No one" You say in a cute voice and running back into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~