12

Snowing in the summer

The two brothers called off their work for the next two days to stay by So Ah's side.

It was only until late morning that they found SoAh's fingers moving. Without second thought, they immediately informed her doctor. Her doctor came rushing in within the next 5 minutes.

"How is my sister, doctor Park?" asked the older male after the nurses pulled open the curtains that were separating their view.

"It is a great thing she's conscious now, her pulse rate and everything is still a little weak and her head injury needs some time to recover, please be patient with her."

"Yes, thank you doctor park" Before bowing to Park Ji Sang who is in-charge of their sister. Doctor Park too, bowed politely to them before leaving the room.


Waking up to unfamiliar surroundings, you moved your eyes, scanning everywhere around you and you found your brothers looking nervously at the doctor who just rushed in and checked on you. You were in state of daze, after the doctor spoke to your brothers, they immediately rush to your side.

"So Ah, are you alright? anywhere hurts? do you remember me?" Seongjun shot out his questions like a machine gun. You smiled at that sight of your brother. Before you could reply, Junseo spoke up for you and hit Seongjun's head.

"Yah! are you stupid! Doctor Park just said to be patient with her!" He scolded the younger male and turned to you.

"Hey sis" he smiled oh-so-dearly, "I'm glad you are awake, dad came by just now but he has to return back to work, please understand him" He paused and continue after receiving a nod from you. "I hope you are feeling okay, do you remember what happened yesterday night?"

"oppa, can I have a sip of water first?" You said in your hoarse voice.

"Definitely" Junseo said and seongjun immediately poured a cup of water and passed it to Junseo, Junseo helped you sit up straight, fed you and your head in a loving manner. After refreshing your throat, you thanked them.

"so?" They both took a sit beside you on the sick bed.

"I was going home from school, then I saw BamBam. We had a talk then we went separate ways after that but....." You finished telling your brothers the incident that happened that night. They also shared with you that Bambamwas also brought into the hospital and things that happened after that before they decided that you needed more rest and tucked you to sleep.

"I knew those bastards smelled trouble! and who are those BAP ?! " Seongjun said after you fall asleep, he was once again, getting hit on the head by the older male.

"Language seong, you- " Junseo was interrupted by the crashing of door, the two of them turned their head to the door.

Both the people outside the ward and the Min siblings stare at each other.

"Hyung, it’s really, Min So Ah." Yugyeom softly whispered to his hyung. Mark plastered a calm face to hide his worried and shock face.

As if on defence, the Min brothers stood up. SeongJun being SeongJun could not keep his anger in. " What are you guys doing here? you are not welcome in here! Are you guys here to celebrate after seeing So Ah in this state? I have warned-"

"That's enought SeongJun" Junseo said firmly. Got7 excluding BamBam and Jr were lost for words after they saw you in this state. Yesterday after JB doubles checked that the patient was indeed you, he returned to the ward without mentioning anything in case Bambam gets too worried. He lied that he had only gotten the ward and will check out the next day. 
He didnt allow BamBam to leave his bed and JR was appointed by JB to keep an eye on BamBam while the rest of the 5 Got7 members went to "confirm" if the other party was SoAh or was BamBam just hallucinating.

SeongJun ignored his hyung, took in a deep sigh and continue his sentence, "I have warned you guys, if you ever touch her again you-" " MIN SEONG JUN, I SAID THATS ENOUGH " JunSeo couldn’t control his anger, he didn’t mean to lash out on his brother but Got7 were getting on his nerves too.

SeongJun was taken aback, got7 too. He looked at your sleeping figure, trying hard to conceal his temper. Normally, he would run away if Junseo were to scold him but for your sake, he tried hard to calm himself down. He grabbed your hands and held on to it to calm himself down, reminding himself to do it for you.

"I'm sorry So Ah's brother, we've heard from our friend that SoAh is injured because of him and we wanted to check on her and apologise, we are truly sorry, for the trouble we’ve caused." being the most responsible one, JB spoke up, still shocked.

"Now that you've seen her, yes, she's injured because of you guys, so please stay away as far as you can from her, I do not wish to see my only sister lying in hospital ever again, especially not because of you boys. This will really be my final warning, if I ever see you boys bullying my sister again, I will kill each and every one of you personally. Don't bother visiting her this period when she's hospitalised." JunSeo delivered every words clearly and sharply and his eyes showed nothing but hatred and anger.

"We understand, we will take our leave now." It’s rare that JB is being so polite and calm, but seeing the two brothers fuming in anger, and you who had saved BamBam, he decided that being polite was the least he could do. Before he could close the door, Junseo stopped him. "This has something to do with someone called BAP"

Got7 gave him a confuse look, trying to understand his sentence before they came to realised, he was talking about the incident. Just as they had expected, it was really BAP.

"We've heard from BamBam, but thank you for telling us. Once again, we are truly sorry." With that, they took their leave.

Once they are out, SeongJun let go of your hand and faced his older brother, "Hyung, I’m sorry."

"It’s alright, I’m at fault for shouting at you too. I'm sorry Seong, I really can't control my anger looking at So Ah hurting. My heart really hurts so much" Junseo cried.

SeongJun hugged his hyung silently.

The two brothers embraced each other and letting their tears drop freely for the first time, both wishing for their sister to get well.


After leaving So Ah's ward, Got7 headed back to BamBam's ward quietly. Untill Jackson decided to break the silence, as usual.

"Wa daebak! SoAh's brother is really fierce huh and I can't believe it’s really the Min So Ah" Jackson exclaimed " Right JB hyung!" He nudged JB.

"We should stop bullying her in school huh" Yugyeom spoke up, being the only one who knew BamBam's feeling towards SoAh.

"No maknae! why should we! Then school will be no fun!" Jackson ran beside Yugyeom, gaining a disapproved look from Yugyeom. "You're no hope, hyung"

*She seems badly injured. is she okay? Aish! WHY AM I CARING ABOUT HER!* Mark ruffled his hair feeling very frustrated by himself wanting to care about SoAh.

"Yah, are you okay?" JB ignored Jackson and turned to Mark.

"I am" was what he said before he walked ahead of them towards BamBam's ward.

"What's wrong with him?" Everyone else shrugged.

Upon hearing the door open, BamBam shot up from his bed despite his aching body. He had been watched closely by JR and he didnt like it one bit. They had a little argument because JR didn’t allow him to leave the ward. Watching him rushing to JB, JR could only shake his head. *Too obvious Bam*

"How was So Ah?! Is she okay?!" BamBam bugged JB. Before JB could reply, Jackson beat him to it.

"What SoAH Bam?! We went to the ward but there’s no sight of Min So Ah, only this lady name Kim Ji Min! Stop hallucinating about Min SoAh! Although she really look a lot like her." Realising what Jackson was doing, the other Got7 members kept quiet.

"What?! no SoAh?! So I got punched by this immature guy for nothing?!" JR who knew nothing exclaimed.

"What?! I'm very sure it was SoAh! How can it not be her! Hyung, can you check again?!"

"I'm sorry Bam..." JB replied

"How can you be so sure it was Min So Ah?" challenged Jackson.

"Because I'm sure I saw her! how can it not be her. It must be her. Something must've happened to her, I need to check up on her!" BamBam panicked like a lost sheep. But was held back by JB.

"Okay Jackson, your joke should end here" BamBam look at JB, confused. "she's really Min So Ah, you can relax now." Bam Bam sigh a relief, but definitely not for her injury " How is she ? is she okay?!"

"Yes, she seems okay, she only injured her head, and she's sleeping when we got to her ward."

"Be glad we did not beat up her bastard brothers for you " Youngjae jokingly said.

"Then can I visit her?" He asked but only got rejected. "Why?" he whined.

"His brother warned us not to visit her"

"But I should visit her!"

"and why is that so?" Mark finally spoke up. There was silent for awhile. The others eyes shifted around, worried for another argument.

"because, because I got h-her in to this. " BamBam blabbered

"Only after you have recovered" Mark answered unexpectedly that got7 caught him by surprise. BamBam had his jaw dropped.

"huh?!"

"Didn't you heard what i said? "

"yye-yes hyung" BamBam's lip spread upward slowly, and he ran up to crash Mark in a hug.

"YAH! GET OFF ME YOU IMMATURE BOY!" Mark screamed.