10

Snowing in the summer

The following day, school went by as per normal, but this time round, without Mark in the picture, excluding Got7 too, but there is Joy Tuan. You were glad though, you didn’t know why but you didn’t know how to face Mark after yesterday’s incident.

You were keeping your books in the locker after school but got stopped by Joy Tuan and her crew, they started talking bad about you loudly for everyone who passed by the corridor to hear. They mentioned things like you being a trying to get close to Got7 but only managed to get BamBam's attention and that you were desperate to have friends and so on. You ignored her, trying not to let her nasty comment get to you but it really makes you wonder about BamBam. Ever since that night you encountered another side of Got7, you haven't met BamBam at all, not even in school. And yet he said he was sincere to become friends with you. All bull! At least it didn't affect you that much.


Walking home alone, you decided to take a stroll around the park and spend some time at the playground alone. You love having time alone for yourself. Not that you didn't enjoy the presence of your brothers but because you love peacefulness, you love being alone, to figure things out, to reflect and also to just blank out. The playground was like your space of comfort. You ended up sitting on the swing for an hour dazing before you decided to head home. Passing by the street, you spotted a familiar figure leaning on a lamppost with one hand in his pocket and another hand holding onto his phone. You squinted your eyes trying to figure out who it was but you couldn’t seem to recognise that silhouette. You moved forward cautiously. He heard footsteps and looked up from his hand phone, the said person immediately stood straight when he locked eyes with you. 

"Hey So Ah," He slightly waved. You stared at him, not saying anything. You've got nothing to talk to him about, any redundant comment doesn't fit the atmosphere right now, so you decided to keep quiet. He decided to continue after noticing that you are not going to start any conversation with him. “I guess I’ve caused you a lot of trouble didn't I?" he scratched his head with his index finger awkwardly.

"Yeah you did," you mumbled, beating around the bush is not your forte. 

"I'm really sorry So Ah, please trust that I really want to befriend you. I didn't expect that hyungs will be so... against it. I... “He sighed hearing no response from you, "Did they do anything to you? Did they hurt you because of this?"

"There's no one here, you can just drop your act. You planned it with them didn't you? To make me look desperate like what Joy Tuan said, isn't it? How funny that I, who took so long before to trust my own brothers after my mum passed away but I trusted you almost immediately after you said you want to be my friend. I guess I’m really desperate" you scoffed.

"No, I'm serious, I swear I didn't plan anything with anyone, I really want to befriend with you. Never did I-”

"Just stop it BamBam! Just" Your eyes met his again, "Just please stop it. I'm no special from other girls, I'm desperate to get attention, I'm just like those girls you meet in school everyday, I'm rude, I'm poor, I'm everything that the whole school despise so please! Get away from me before you get in to more troubles." you turned to leave but BamBam held on to your arm, "No! Don't say that about yourself! You're special, I'm really sorry SoAh, and I didn't mean to cause you so many troubles, if that's what pleased you, then I will leave you alone. But I still hope you can trust me.” You felt his hand left your arm and his footsteps getting further away from you. You too, made your first step towards your house with confused feelings. 

“If that isn't Got7's BamBam," BamBam stopped walking and turned his gaze to the direction where the voice came from. "I see you're not together with your little packs huh" the guy crossed his arms with arrogance.

"What's up Brainless, Annoying People?" BamBam said with a mischievous smile. *Lucky she left already*

"Yah kid, be respectful to your hyung huh, since you're alone now" Himchan smirked.

"So what if I'm alone now? Even without my hyungs I can definitely take down the 6 of you”

"Right if that’s what you say" YongGuk signalled to three younger ones, Daehyun, Jongup and zelo to attack BamBam. Without hesitation, they immediately started the fight with BamBam. Daehyun grabbed on to BamBam and started knee kicking him in the stomach for the umpteen times. BamBam tried to grab on to daehyun but zelo butted in instead, he started throwing punches at BamBam which made BamBam go dizzy. JongUp too, joined in to kick and punch BamBam. To say he could take down 6 himself was him trying to show confidence to BAP. Who is he kidding that he could take down 6 himself, He barely won the fight even with Got7 all present, so how could he win the fight alone. After only less than 5mins, He's already barely surviving even with only the 3 members of BAP. 


Turning to the left road of the crossroad, you slowed down your steps after hearing some commotion from afar. Having bad feelings, you came to a stop. * pIt can't be him, probably just some kids messing around* you continue to walk but you felt uneasy, you normally don't care about other people's business so why now? Why now that you're worried of BamBam getting in to trouble? You were fighting with yourself whether to return back to check if BamBam was alright or not. 

In the end, you went back to where you came from, approaching the origin of the sound slowly. Coming to a turn, you hid behind the wall, you spotted 6 familiar blonde head, 3 seemingly holding onto someone, while another 3 is just standing by the side watching. Moving closer to the scene with fast beating heart, You somehow recognise those faces. Those faces. What are they doing at your neighbourhood? You thought. Your eyes enlarged in surprise as you glanced down to the guy who was held down by them. *BAMBAM?!* Slowly but steadily, you moved, closer and closer. Carefully not getting noticed by those face who is now surrounding BamBam. But as you get closer, you could see all their faces clearly and you were surprised by all the bruises on BamBam's faces. Picking up the metal rod you found beside the pile of boxes, you held towards you tightly and kept moving forward in slow motion. Your heart rate picked up as you got nearer to them.

"Wow bam! 1 against 6, I'm amused. "Yongguk said while slapping bambam's face hard with every word that came out of his mouth. "What’s happening now huh?" you could hear Bambam’s groans clearly.

"Hyung, should we continue to beat him up? As a warning to Got7?" Youngjae suggested while poking onto Bambam's bruise on purpose. 

"Sure, why not, since fate had us meet here" Yongguk was pleased with that suggestion," Jongup you-" before he could finish his sentence, he felt a sharp pain shot through his upper back. "AARG, Who the hell" He turned back to see you standing there.

"It’s me face!" you continue to hit him with the rod, the rest of the BAP members quickly grabbed onto you. BamBam looked at you horrified. *So Ah?! Why is she back here?!* He tried hard to keep his conscious but he was hurt so badly that he had no strength to stand up. He got panicked.

You were surrounded by BAP in no time. Holding your rod close and tight, you attempted to hit Yongguk again but his strength over powered your, he held onto the rod before you could hit him. He snatched away from you causing you to stumble. “Damsel in distress trying to save your knight huh, but sorry, and thank you, for this useful weapon to finish him off nicely, like a cherry on top yeah."

"You're sick in the mind", You kicked YongGuk and he grabbed your face. “I remember you from that day, and I’m telling you this for the last time. You better be careful with your words and action. Because I can do much more that you can imagine. Don’t test me”

You were about to launch another kick at him but got held down by the Daehyun guy. "I would kindly suggest you to stop while hyung is being nice." 
“Yah, YongGuk, are you that to finish him off because Got7 is not here? I guess you don’t have to ability when all 7 of them are here right.” You mocked. YongGuk eyes only showed anger.

“Yah. This girl here, please keep your mouth shut. Your busybody will bring you unnecessary trouble you know that?” Youngjae said. You only casted him a look and fixed your gaze at YongGuk. He was walking towards BamBam with the rod dragging on the concrete ground. BamBam was looking at you worriedly but he look like he can’t even open his mouth, he was badly injured, barely struggling. You were trying to think of ways to save him while struggling to release yourself from Daehyun's grip. 
"L-let her g-go" said Bambam with an inaudible struggle.

“Say SoAh, since I’m a , should I finish him now? “He tapped Bambam’s thigh with the rod. Your emotionless face made him even more hyped up. “You said you and Got7 have nothing to do with each other, so you wouldn’t care if I finish off BamBam right?”

“No, you should let him go” you replied calmly. "I would prefer you to finish the others off instead of him." 

Yongguk laughed, “you're interesting. Should I let this kid here go? Hmm... Maybe not.” He wasted no time to hear your excuses and swung the rod towards BamBam.

BamBam shut his eyes waiting for the impact to hit him but he only felt a weight lying on top of him the next second.

You struggled out of Daehyun’s grip after stomping on to his feet with the whole of your body weight and threw yourself infront of YongGuk which caused the rod to come in contact with your head directly. Time seems to have stopped, your ears blocked and you vision blurred. You held on to your head as the pain came spreading through your whole body, you struggled to gain conscious but the impact was too strong that you felt dizzy and fell unconscious.

“ hyung! We should go now!” Zelo told YongGuk who dropped the rod and was staring at you with wide eye. His feet got stucked on to the ground, as s forcefully pull him away. The 6 of them then ran off with your unconscious image lying in their head. 

“So Ah ya…” BamBam mumbled softly while his tears streamed down him bruised face. ”Ireona pabo ya”  He wanted to hug you so badly but he felt so hurt that he can’t move his limps. Your head were lying on his stomach, unconscious and your blood is staining his shirt.