♥Weird Feeling♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

J-Hope POV:

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

My alarm clock ringed as i groan in frutration that today was another day of school. 

I stood up and went straight to the bathroom. There i brush my teeth, wash my face, take a shower.....BLAH BLAH BLAH!

IO got out of the bathroom and picked up my uniform, dressing very slowly.

'Aaaah, i wonder how "_____" is...I hope that she's not mad at me anymore..' I thought while walking down stairs very slowly again. ' She's probably still mad at me..' I made a face eating my breakfast.

' Uuuum today we're going to have classes together and it's also the project day, should i ask her to work with me?' ' Nah, she will say no or she might even slap my face!' I thought rufling my hair in frustration. 'Why am i thinking about her this much!?' I groaned looking at my mug of milk.

 I shook my head and drank the rest of the milk, placing it on the dishwasher.

" Tch! I'm not going to apoligie to her anyway, it is her fault." I crossed my arms nodding my head.

I walked out of my house closing the door only to meet my buddies. "YO!" Rap monster said waving his hand at me. I smiled and waved back "YO!".

They were always out here waiting for me to get dispatched. We lived far away from each other. Jungkook would be the first one to wait for taehyung, then the two of them would wait for rap monster, jin would join them soon, next was suga and jimin until they would reach my house.

" Are you going to write with your tongue?" Jungkook asked me with a silly grin that was on his face. "Huh?" I asked obviously confused. " I mean, you have no bag with you.." He said pointing at me.

I looked around my body making a groan. Indeed, he was right.

I groaned and went back insidebefore coming a few minutes later with my black bag.

They all chuckled and started to walk, i only rolled my eyes at them.

We were talking about the usual same stuff as ever and making that laughs enchoe through the street. I suddenly looked at my left and become faced with "_____" 's house.

Her house was very quiet for my taste, and there was no sight that she was leaving her house.

' Why the hell..Why am i always thinking of her?! And what is this feeling?!' I groaned becoming frustrated. I walked closer to her house looking through her window, i saw nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Unless the furniture and her so beloved black cat 'seonggye'.

He was looking at me with a scary look and jumped down, he was no longer at my view.

'GREAT! Now both of them hate me!' I thought walking back to my group. I glanced at jungkook and caught him looking at me, I made a face and asked him what was wrong.

He only shruged saying " Nothing." I nodded and looked away.

" ...Are you possibly falling for her?" At that question my heart raced 13485794539 times faster. I don't know why my heart is racing this much.. I shook my head saying no. " WHY WOULD I LIKE HER!?" I got overwhelmed with my emotions and let a scream escape my mouth.

Now my friends were looking at me weirdly.

They shruged and went back to their topic of conversation. Jungkook smirked looking away. I grabed his shoulders and shook him saying above a whisper " I don't like her! Do you hear me? I DON'T like her!!' He only nodded slapping away my hands off his shoulders.

I looked at my right and brought all my attention to that certain person.

Kai, "_____" 's besfriend.

I needed to talk with him, sooner or later.

" You know... I'm just asking you this because i'm worried..." Jungkook said looking at me with soft eyes. 

I derply smiled at him.

"Aaaaw! The maknae actually cares about me~" I pinched his adorable cheeks. " YAH! Hyung~Stop it!" He said slapping away my hand form his red cheek.

I widen my eyes. "HYUNG!!? Omo, you really--" Jungkook screamed, a blush appearing on his adorable cheeks.

I chuckled in response.

As we finally made towards school entering the gate the bell rang.

"Aaaaw, bye guys~" I said waving to them.

" HEY! ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE LUNCH WITH US?" Suga yelled from far way. I nodded screaming " YEAH!" " WHAT HOURS?" This time was taehyung who asked me screaming even more loud than suga.

" Uuum...12:30 P.M, IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU GUYS?" They all nodded waving to me.

" BYE!" Jin yelled along with rap monster.

I smiled and started to walk away from them, but i went against something--or should i say someone~.

"YO! Wacth were you're go--" I stopped my sentence looking at the usual pretty face that was in front of me. My lovely "_____" was here afterall.

What? What?! Don't judge me!

I looked at

Please log in to read the full chapter