♥Tired♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

'BEEP BEEP' Your clock rang.

You groaned in pain trying to get up anyway.

Today you couldn't miss school, that was because you had a test. An important test.

Yesterday, because of all the bullying and stuff, you didn't have time to study for your test. Now you were sure that you were going to fail anyway.

You finally stood up, legs trembling once in a while as you placed your hand in your waist trying to contain in the painful pain, as you made towards the bathroom looking at the mirror with an emotionless face.

The bruises, this time, were very visible and there was no way you could hide it form everyone. ' Should i put some make-up on it?...No..They will call me or , for doing such thing.' You thought washing your face.

It hurted like hell, but you cleaned your face ever so slowly..

You walked away while limping. You then dressed slowly too.

Your body was very sore from what those horrible girls did to you and to be kinda honest, you didn't want to go to school for three reasons. One: BTS gang would be there to make fun of you; Two: The queenkas would be there to hurt you once again; Three: You would fail at the test anyway.

Only kai and D.O would be there to support you and all.

You walked downstairs wincing in pain as you did so. You looked at your clock. " ! I'm going to be late." You said walking a little fast, closing the door and locking it. You placed the bag on your hurt shoulder.

You didn't even bothered to eat your breakfast. You were sure that your day couldn't be more worse..

You closed your gate and suddenly widened your eyes before trying to walk faster.

J-hope and his so beloved and admired 'swaggy' members were right behind you. You cursed silently when you started to limp once again. A tear started to escape your eye. Yesterday you cried all night long until you fell asleep.

" Hey, limped girl!" A voice said making you roll your eyes at the new nickname that they found to give you.

You felt a hand in your shoulder making you turn away to look at the person. " Why are you ignoring me?" He pouted so (not) cutely. You rolled your eyes once again expecting to see j-hope.

However it was not him.

You raised an eyebrow searching for him. 'There he is!' He was between jin and jungkook. 

You glared at the person in your front. Suga.

'Wait...Why am i even looking at him!? It must be my curiousity..Yeah! Sure it was..' You thought turning away ready to walk away from them before glancing one last time to j-hope.

'What the hell?! "_____", you must hate him!' You thought walking away.

" Were you looking for your beloved 'hope'?" He said teasingly. You stoped walking making a what-did-you-say face. You slowly turned around. "Wh-what!?" You crossed your arms judging him.

Suga walked closer to you and shoved you to BTS gang. " Go, he's right there." You stumbled in your feet and fell right in front of j-hope. You looked down expecting to hear laughs.

"HAHAAAHHAAH OMO!" Indeed you were correct. Suga was laughing his off along with s. You looked up seeing that j-hope didn't budge a little nor laughed. ' Well that's weird..' You though, before widening your eyes in shock.

Your back started to hurt like hell! And to make things much worse you were embarrassed and almost to the point of crying. " Suga, you shoved her way to rough, you see she even fell..HAha" Rap monster said laughing a little.

You slowly stood up and started to walk away your legs trembling more. You looked at the time and tried to walk fastly, only to meet a painful pain invading your sore and hurted legs.

You stoped walking and bought a hand to your leg placing it there. Your back was curved and it was starting to hurt you once again.

Your leg had a lot of bruises and even some burning wounds on it.

J-hope glanced at you worriedly. 'What's wrong with her!?' He walked closer to you. "_-__?" He called you. You cursed, wipping your tears off of your face. You didn't want him to see you like this AND--make fun of you, specially.

" G-go away.." You warned him, a sobb accidently escaping your mouth. He widened his eyes worriedly. "__-_-_, a-are you crying!?" He stuttered making you a little shocked at his action. He then placed a hand on your still curved back.

You finally stood up but not facing him." I said g-go the away!" You screamed. He then stubbornly grabbed your wrist, making impossible to run away from him. You hissed whaen he grabbed your wrist.

Yeah, your body was THAT sore.

He stumbled a little, still not letting go of your wrist. He got shocked when he suddenly heard the constant sobbs and sniffs leaving your mouth and nose. ' Is s-she crying!?' He asked a little shocked.

You wipped your tears away, letting your hand drop down. He glanced at your wet hand. Comfimed, You were crying.

He tugged on your wrist, pleading you to turn around. When you didn't do that he made you turn around anyway and you quickly lowered your face, making it impossible for him to see your bruised face (or so you thought).

A tear rolled down your cheek falling to the floor.

All the BTS members stood there looking at both of you in shock. They have never seen this side of you nor even j-hope!

" Oh my..." Jimin mutterd opening his mouth in shock.

"_-___-__!" J-hope stuttered bringing his hand to your bruised cheek. You whimpered. " P-please, just leave me alone!" You screamed balling your hands. He shook his head saying no. Then he carefully lifted your chin up, revealing your whole bruised face.

He widened his eyes looking at you in shock, but didn't say a word.

" Yeah. Th-This is what you caused me." You said another tear rolling down your cheek. He made a face. " H-how is this my fault!?" He screamed. You looked down. " YOU SHOULD KNOW!" You screamed much more louder before adding "GO AND ASK THEM." e then shook your shoulders with an angry face. " WHO ARE 'THEM'!?" He screamed along with you.

You winced in pain and replied back with a hurt voice " Why w-would you c-care anyway!? Leave me alone!" You screamed shoving his hands off of you before running away while limping a little.

J-hope stood there dumfounded with his mouth open. He was a mess of feeling right now. A tear rolled down his cheek. " Be-because i lo--" " Uuum..let's go to school or we'll be late.." Rap monster said patting j-hope's back a little.

He nodded and started to walk along with s.

They were

Please log in to read the full chapter