♥Invitation♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

" K-kai..Listen to me, please." You pleaded grabbing your best friends wrist amking him from trying to stop from walking. " "_____"! I don't want to hear your apoligies..Now leave me alone!" He screamed almost in point of crying.

You two were alone in the school's rooftop having an intense argument. Today, D.O wasn't here, because he was sick and had to stay home. Thank god..Or you had to face two angry men.

" KAI, I was not going to apoligie to you. In fact I was going to say..T-that I'm j-hope's girlfriend f-for now and on...I was also g-going to ask for your support. I mean you're my bestfriend and all, I need your aprovement on it." You explained.

He widened his eyes. " Yo-you..Are h-his girlfriend..now!?" You looked down nodding a nit. You weren't embarrassed for being your ex-bully girlfriend, It was more the fact that he changed and you were wrong about him in every aspect of him.

" ...y-yes.." He glared at you tugging on his wrist for you to let go of him. " Look at you...you--I don't recognize you anymore." Ouch. Those words hurted, especially coming from your bestfriend.

" I--I'm sorry..But he's not the person that you think he is." He made a face " Oh yeah? Then why are you apoligizing?" " B---because..I know that you don't like this idea and our friendship is about to end here..." You were sure that he didn't want anything with you anymore.

" Y-you...you're right. I don't want to see you ever in my life again." Your grip on kai's wrist tightened as a tear rolled down on your cheek. " I'm sorry...B-but I love him, kai. I just wanted to ask for your support.." You whispered lowering your head down making it impossible for kai to see you crying.

Though he could see your tears falling to the floor.

" Go..Go ask for support to those bullies that are now your friends." He said rudely tugging on his wrist more roughly. You stumbled on your feet trying to remain calm. He then 'tsked' and roughly tugged on his wrist.

" LET.ME.GOW!" He screamed pushing rougly as you finally letted go of his wrist almost falling back due to his roughness. " I..I just wanted your support.." You said once again as more tears started to fall. " Well go--" " Isn't that what friends are suposed to do? Support their beloved friends in bad or good moments even though their decision isn't what they wanted? Huh, am I right, kai?" You asked finally looking at him.

He looked at you with wide eyes. Your eyes were a bright red as tears fell from your face as sobbs escaped your mouth with a shaky breath. " I-..Y-you..Him.." He stuttered not really sure what to say.

He was so shocked at you that even lost his ability to speak. He knew that you were right and that it was your decision, he was supposed to support. But he couldn't. In his eyes he saw j-hope as an evil and childish guy that loved to play around with girls heart.

You took a last glance at him and walked away muttering " I can't believe. This is a nightmare, please kill me." He heard you say that and started to walk to you. However you were expecting that and 'SMACK' you slapped his cheek.

His eyes widened at the sudden harsh contact of your hand in his cheek. " Like you said earlier.. D-don't come any closer to me. I don't want to see you anymore. You were right those bullies that you said are now my friends and they are supporting me..I-I.." You took a breath glaring at kai " I hate you."before walking away from him, opening the door to walk downstairs.

He stood there in shock, not knowing what to do.

" ...." His mouth was slightly opened, his hair moving gentlly though the air as he fighted for his tears to go away. It was the first time that your hand was that harsh in his face.

The last time that you slapped him was when you were in 5th grade and it was playfully. Not serious like this.

Finally the reality hit him as tears started to roll down his cheek. His hand toughing his swollen red cheek that was stinging from pain. Deep in his heart he knew that you didn't mean those words--And this his red cheek, It was not with all your strength. 

You could slap much more harder if you wanted to.

" I-I..I'm s-s-sorry..I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.." He stutterd falling to his knees, placing his head on the floor while crying silently as some sobbs and sniffes escaped his both mouth and nose.

Now it was too late to recover your friendship with you and him. He knew you too well. When someone said or meant those harsh words to you..You would be like stone: solid, cold and like a statue.

Your friendship was made of stone..Until a much strong rock chocked against your weak, useless stone that was bounded with a touch of friendship. It was useless trying to apoligie. You wouldn't forgive him anymore.

He knew and was sure of that.

" Aaaaaaarggghh!!" he screamed punching the cold, harsh floor with all his strength.

'RRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!' The bell rang interrupting kai's mode. He stooded up and cleaned his tears away from his face as he tried to slow down his erractic breath that you caused.

He took a glance at the school from up and walked away to english class.

You wiped off your tears and made your way towards the math class. Great! Another thing that made you want to throw up. You didn't feel any greater about that intense fight, only math to make you feel this worse. (sorry if you actually love maths and have good grade at that ;A;)

Suddenly you bumped against someone. The person groaned as you looked up to see who was. 

It was your beloved boyfriend. " O-oh hi!" He smiled leaning down to kiss your cheek. 'Aaaawwww that was cute' You thought hugging him thight before saying " H-heey." Accidently your voice squeaked at the end and unfortunatly he noticed and made parted away from the hug to look at you with a suspicious face.

" What's wrong?" You shook your head faking a smile. " I-it's nothing. Don't worry." You cursed to yourself annoyed that your voice squeaked at the end, once again. " You know..You're a bad liar." He said booping your nose with his th

Please log in to read the full chapter